Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Fairly Local's 1x1/group search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:07 pm
Hello! I'm Elaina or Fairly Local, or Fairly...or Local. Whatever you want to call me! While I didn't necessarily quit rping, I haven't tried rping on Gaia in a long time, because there's been a sort of fall out of sorts? I suppose?

Anywho! I enjoy pretty much anything under the sun. I'm an obvious fan of romance and some drama, but as far as plots go I'm not picky. My favorite pairings/situations are outcast/popular kid, childhood friends reunited, a castaway situation, being sucked into a video game, anything supernatural, and so on and so forth.

My only catch is I prefer using real people, it's just easier for me. But I will go with a group because it's not the end of the world if I don't use someone real.

I don't have a gender preference, but as most people are, I am better as a female... seeing that I am a female. So while I don't mind being a male character, my character may be a little feminine at times. I can do thread or PM rps, unless it's of course a group. And I'd be willing to make the thread and stuff.

I am semi-lit to lit, and I like to make my posts pretty. But my styling is rather simple compared to others, so I don't mind plain style or something extravagant.

I have started school back up again as of today but I am usually free to post any time after and sometimes during on a slow day. I would notify you if I'm unavailable.

That's about it I believe. Quote or PM me if interested, thanks! smile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:35 pm
Fairly Local
Hello! I'm Elaina or Fairly Local, or Fairly...or Local. Whatever you want to call me! While I didn't necessarily quit rping, I haven't tried rping on Gaia in a long time, because there's been a sort of fall out of sorts? I suppose?

Anywho! I enjoy pretty much anything under the sun. I'm an obvious fan of romance and some drama, but as far as plots go I'm not picky. My favorite pairings/situations are outcast/popular kid, childhood friends reunited, a castaway situation, being sucked into a video game, anything supernatural, and so on and so forth.

My only catch is I prefer using real people, it's just easier for me. But I will go with a group because it's not the end of the world if I don't use someone real.

I don't have a gender preference, but as most people are, I am better as a female... seeing that I am a female. So while I don't mind being a male character, my character may be a little feminine at times. I can do thread or PM rps, unless it's of course a group. And I'd be willing to make the thread and stuff.

I am semi-lit to lit, and I like to make my posts pretty. But my styling is rather simple compared to others, so I don't mind plain style or something extravagant.

I have started school back up again as of today but I am usually free to post any time after and sometimes during on a slow day. I would notify you if I'm unavailable.

I know the feel about the whole falling out of RPing thing. Been that way for a while myself. Anyway, I'd be willing to do any of those pairings you listed. I'm not the most picky when it comes to plots myself. Hopefully I might be able to keep you entertained.  

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:43 pm
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Fairly Local

I know the feel about the whole falling out of RPing thing. Been that way for a while myself. Anyway, I'd be willing to do any of those pairings you listed. I'm not the most picky when it comes to plots myself. Hopefully I might be able to keep you entertained.

Sure! PM me and we can discuss it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:33 pm
Fairly Local

Quick question: Would you be open to roleplaying over Google Docs?  

The Dyke Grenadier

Cat

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:53 pm
The Sleazy Cannibal
Fairly Local

Sure! Can you explain how rping in docs works though?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:45 pm
Fairly Local
The Sleazy Cannibal
Fairly Local

It's like microsoft word in terms of typing or whatever.
I find roleplaying in docs is better (for me) since you don't have to focus on coding or pretty posts, it's just more focused on story-telling. Posts don't have to be as long, the story can flow a little more smoothly, and dialogue isn't always interrupted by fluff.
Also, google docs has a nice little IM feature thing that's nice for OOC chatting, as well as a section where you can post comments to show you're done or for offline plotting purposes and so on.
Only thing I'd need is an email to link the doc to, and the only thing I'd want on Gaia would be maybe a quickie profile of your character so I can get the general gist of them.

The Dyke Grenadier

Cat

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:09 pm
The Sleazy Cannibal
Fairly Local
The Sleazy Cannibal
Fairly Local

It's like microsoft word in terms of typing or whatever.
I find roleplaying in docs is better (for me) since you don't have to focus on coding or pretty posts, it's just more focused on story-telling. Posts don't have to be as long, the story can flow a little more smoothly, and dialogue isn't always interrupted by fluff.
Also, google docs has a nice little IM feature thing that's nice for OOC chatting, as well as a section where you can post comments to show you're done or for offline plotting purposes and so on.
Only thing I'd need is an email to link the doc to, and the only thing I'd want on Gaia would be maybe a quickie profile of your character so I can get the general gist of them.

Okay! Gotcha. My email is memeoscreamo@gmail
Don't ask about it I had to make a backup account  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:15 pm
Fairly Local

Okidoki! I'll make a doc and attach your email to it. Check your email.
I have a bunch of plots and some character pairing ideas, would you like me to PM them to you?

The Dyke Grenadier

Cat

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:03 am
The Sleazy Cannibal
Fairly Local

Okidoki! I'll make a doc and attach your email to it. Check your email.
I have a bunch of plots and some character pairing ideas, would you like me to PM them to you?

Sure  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff