Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Rain panders to the Old Bloods-A game of Good & Evil CLOSED! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:31 am
Suicidesoldier#1
I'd join up, if you want or need players.

I'm thinking a two-handed charging ranger (with Str + wis) multiclassing cleric using heavy armor. It would be difficult to pull off, but I can do it.

SCN's submission above will take up the very last slot. Sorry sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:35 am
Rain Yupa
Suicidesoldier#1
I'd join up, if you want or need players.

I'm thinking a two-handed charging ranger (with Str + wis) multiclassing cleric using heavy armor. It would be difficult to pull off, but I can do it.

SCN's submission above will take up the very last slot. Sorry sweatdrop

That's legit; I'm glad you found all your players blaugh

I had a hard time figuring out how to make a character under your relatively strict requirements (no hybrids and had to be divine; AND NO ESSENTIALS) so, I would have been pretty late anyways.

No worries, mang. xp  

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:30 am
SCN_ Grey_fox
I couldn't really sleep, so I built a creature for the game[if it's not to late].

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=910116

Amusingly, after how your character sheet is titled, it reminded me of something I said on skype to a couple of the players here:
Rain Yupa
The rewards are just the carrot on the stick to make sure you guys realize you're on opposite sides, just being forced into cooperation due to dire circumstances.

Ability scores are good.

I have your hit points 1 less, at 131. Now that I see you have Toughness and Durable, you're shy on both hit points (146) and surges (13).

You start at 175,000 xp.

An aside: Thank you for separating your AW, Encounter, Utility, and Divine Powers. That's how I do my own sheets and it makes it tremendously easier for me as DM to audit/reference your sheet. smile People can list their powers however they want that's convenient for them, but I'm grateful for your way.

You have to list the type of weapon group you focused on. Same for expertise.

You need your languages (5 total, due to linguist).

You don't actually have the strength prerequisite for Axe Mastery sweatdrop

"Robust" Defenses, I take it?

You need to list what kind of armor your magic armor is. "Battleforged Wyrmscale Armor", for example. (You have a +7 armor bonus, so I presume you have it just 'scale', but if you check out 214 because the enhancement bonus is at least +4, you can have wyrmscale instead, which is a +10 armor bonus).

Out of curiosity, why do you only have a +3 axe? You have 125k to spend, and a +4 vicious axe would only be 65k of it (compared to 13k of it).

After all your rituals and components factored in, you'd still have 20,830 gp left over, and that's with the +4 axe rather than +3. So you can afford it.

With all those components, a handy haversack or back of holding might be in order sweatdrop

You start with Gentle Repose and one other 1st level ritual for free. You're missing that other free one.

By my count (with current +3 axe), your attack is correct but your axe damage was neglected. Looks like +11 damage?

You just need your Healing Word (3 uses!), Channel Divinity: Divine Fortune, and Channel Divinity: Turn Undead powers listed.

Oh, and a name/background would be helpful too ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:30 pm
Rain Yupa

+1 con, +1 int (Because odd numbers are weird.)

Switched for the Feyweave, because after corrections I felt that I needed AC more than Will.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:33 pm
Rain Yupa
Out of curiosity, why do you only have a +3 axe? You have 125k to spend, and a +4 vicious axe would only be 65k of it (compared to 13k of it).
I thought starting gold value was half the cost of a magic item 1-level. sweatdrop

More gold blaugh

Your welcome for the powers listing.

Aside from backstory, Fixed  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:05 am
poke  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:52 am
Sorry sweatdrop I ended up calling out of work on Friday due to not feeling well, and the last couple days has involved copious amounts of laying down.

Feeling better today though. This was my priority this morning.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:17 am
PupSage

Rain Yupa

You don't have your Resist 10 radiant listed under your resistances (from your Sunleaf armor).

You still have it at Resist 5, not 10 like it should be.

Stats are finally good now.

Looks like everything's good now! Waaaaiiitt a minute. You're good, and Corellon is Unaligned. Your alignment (as per Avenger) must either be unaligned (not an option for this campaign) or match your deities. So it looks like you'll need to swap to a different one. Avandra, perhaps?  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:21 am
SCN_ Grey_fox
I couldn't really sleep, so I built a creature for the game[if it's not to late].

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=910116

When I tried to check your sheet.....

Quote:
Uh oh!
It would seem you got directed to a sheet that doesn't exist!

o_o  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:20 pm
Rain Yupa
PupSage

Rain Yupa

You don't have your Resist 10 radiant listed under your resistances (from your Sunleaf armor).

You still have it at Resist 5, not 10 like it should be.

Stats are finally good now.

Looks like everything's good now! Waaaaiiitt a minute. You're good, and Corellon is Unaligned. Your alignment (as per Avenger) must either be unaligned (not an option for this campaign) or match your deities. So it looks like you'll need to swap to a different one. Avandra, perhaps?

I mean its that or moradin ... neither makes much sense. Avanda it is then.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:45 pm
I just reread your background. That does make things tricky......

*"accidentally" goes and rereads the cleric entry instead of the avenger entry*

Oh! Whoops! I was mistaken! You can be good and worship Corellon after all! sweatdrop ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:18 pm
I'm going to kick things off this weekend. SCN might be occupied with RL stuff, which I respect, but I can't delay things any longer.

Look for a kickoff Saturday.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:32 pm
Okay, looks like we're flying with just 5 of you.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff