Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
тнє ѕρα¢є вєтωєєη (O//A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So? What do you think?
  Sounds great, I'll join!
  It's ok, I'll think about it.
View Results

d r e a m i e cakes

Otherworldly Dreamer

12,315 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:03 pm
User Image

████ ███ ██xxI DON'T WANT TO BE THE LONELY ONE!xxSxOxxHxOxLxDxxMxE
                                                          ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                                          XXXCAUSE I'M HOLLOWXXXXXXXCAUSE I'M HOLLOWXXXXXXXCAUSE I'M HOLLOWXXXXXXXCAUSE I'M HOLLOWXXXXXXXCAUSE I'M HOLLOWXXXXXXXCAUSE I'M HOLLOW
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi'm empty and only your love can fill up my cup
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCAUSExxYOUxxMAKExxMExxWxxHxxOxxLxxE

Constance sighed as the silence grew longer, that was till the rustling nearby got more and more frequent, growing closer and closer. She jumped slightly at the sound of a female voice. It was delicate and pleasant to her ears. She turned towards it and watched as the owner of the voice materialised from the deeper area of the forest. Constance ran a hand over the fabric of her dress. She nodded "Yeah..." She wasn't sure rather to trust the stranger or not but she had no choice. Modern knowledge told her to not trust the stranger but what choice did she have? She was lost and confused on what exactly was going on. She took a long lock of hair and twirled the ends around a clad finger. "Where's the nearest city?" She mulled over the next few important questions as she released the long lock. Constance wasn't expecting to run into someone so soon, thus she was out of the appropriate questions to ask. She thought she would have had a longer time to get her barrings and calm herself down.

"Where exactly am I?" Her hands found themselves behind her back and they interlocked as she took i the appearance of the girl in front of her. She had a simple blue dress on and no shoes. Did this girl just hate shoes or was she confident about walking around a forest without hurting her feet? Constance opened her mouth to ask another question as the loud sound of flapping came about. What was that? She looked to the sky to see what seemed an average sized bird in the sky slowly become bigger and bigger. Her eyes widened slightly as she took a step back from the thing as it flew into closer territory. There was no bird that existed the size of this one. It landed not far from them and felt a slight breeze hit her, created by the large beasts landing. She looked over at the girl but she seemed calm about the whole thing. How was one so calm in a situation where they were faced by a giant bird. A small part of her wanted to turn and run but that would be unreasonable. It was a bird. A bird, even of that size, couldn't possibly hurt her much even if it was aggressive. She kept a calm exterior and crimson eyes shifted to the blue dressed girl. Shifting to the bird occasionally to make sure that it didn't try to make any aggressive move towards her. "...These things are common...?" That was impossible. She never saw anything this big back at home and she had to be in the same country right? She was sure that bird's this size hadn't existed since dinosaur times, which were long over. Constance looked over at the bird again and just stared at it. While there were feelings of fear, there were also feelings of strange curiosity. She couldn't be in anywhere near home but it was impossible to think that she wasn't. Maybe this really was just a weird dream and her subconscious just wanted to create giant birds.

""

User Image
sadsally514

KaemeRaj

Skyler The Poet

your classic mess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:33 am
User Image

The concept of time in the world of Wreya was utterly pointless. Seconds, minutes, days, months... None of that mattered here and so it was as if it had never even existed. Therefore, it was difficult to judge just how long she had been here. Though it wasn't truly a concern of hers. Time was all the living had so of course it meant nothing to the dead. It was rather funny actually. Time, faith, love... Those were always considered the keys to living a perfect, happy life. Well, that and money of course. So the living would constantly torment themselves to obtain those keys as if it would unlock all of the answers to their questions. Questions that never would have been thought of if the living did not create those very ideals in the first place. It was a cruel cycle. But...at least it gave the living purpose. Perhaps it wasn't all that bad.

Baku's form laid lazily across a thick branch of a tree that she had claimed as her home not too long ago. Although she did have an entire new world to explore, she saw no point in doing so. All she needed was a comfortable place that gave her the isolation she craved. And she had made a wonderful home! It was like her own bird nest, made atop this strong and sturdy tree. High above the ground, just close enough to the sky to where the sun could kiss the skin of her face if she put her head out the window. How strange it was to still feel such sensations yet never starve or grow weary.

Every so often, birds of all kinds would maybe visit a moment or two. Their colorful chirps filling the silence with their melodic charm. She had built every inch of this home with her bare hands. From floor to ceiling and every piece of furniture. Creating this little dream of her own within a world that seemed to be made of dreams itself. And she couldn't stop herself from thinking that she was almost happy that she had died. Yet...she knew that wasn't entirely true.

Her eyes were just about to close as her mind continued to wander among her thoughts. Thoughts that meant nothing to her newfound reality. When all of a sudden, she heard a shout. An unfamiliar voice, calling out in question wondering who was around them. That was...odd. It wasn't unusual for people to wander into the forest every once in a while. It was one of Wreya's many scenic beauties. But there was something about this particular voice that piqued the young nightmare eater's interest. She recognized the little subtleties in it. The slight cracks in between their words, obvious strain. A voice that wasn't used to being projected as such. But underneath that was the even more obvious fear and fear wasn't something the dead were capable of.

Baku turned onto her stomach, looking down at the forest floor below her. Her bright ruby red eyes sparkling with a bit of excitement. A predator on the hunt is how she might have appeared to some's perspective. Although, she couldn't place as to why she felt this excited. Logically, this could be just a lost soul who hasn't accepted their fate yet. They may believe they are still alive in a dream world and could wake up any second back home in their warm comfy bed. Sometimes the shock of death was too hard on one's mind, leading them to a path of denial and false truth. But something just felt different about this young new soul and Baku was determined to find out. She wasn't going to show herself just yet, however. Not until she could get a good look at the child and see just what she might be dealing with. It appeared that a couple of familiar souls had found their way to her before Baku could, but she did not mind this. It gave her more to observe. To see how this new one would react.

Oh how happy it made her to think she could have a new toy to play with. A new game to imagine...

User Image

I've been l o s t for far too long
Paid the $ c o s t, now I move on
But I still keep coming around
With all mystories to drag youdown

I try to be thewoman in your d r e a m s ☆ ★ ☆
Destroy the SILENCEthat makes you S C R E A M
All those yells and all those cries
Are just drowned out by all myl i e s

o h x h o w x h a r d x I x t r i e d . . .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sadsally514

d r e a m i e cakes

KaemeRaj

Skyler The Poet

Sorry this took so long!
A lot has been going on and so I haven't had a chance to post this up until today.
I'll have a nicer layout for this soon, but for now this will have to do.
Again, I'm so sorry! ^^;

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

KaemeRaj

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tautau twisted his giant pigeon head, glancing back and forth between the two human girls. The girls emitted different unseen auras. Tautau could see, from their posture and their distance, that they were unfamiliar to each other. The blue-clad girl carried the smell of the ocean salt; she gave off the feel of calm tides and the bobbing of the waves. Tautau recognized her as one of the water-kind. Tautau glanced at the other girl, the one in black. She possessed a new sort of aura, a feeling of unfamiliarity.

Tautau puffed out his chest. The white blotch of feathers on his breast, the White Heart, expanded like a sail in the wind. The big bird bowed his head as he bobbed forward with every step. Every few steps or so he rose and stood tall on his thin red legs, as if to showcase the magnificence of his giant bird body. He twirled and bobbed, waving his puffed chest, emitting a guttural coo-coo-coo. Tautau spun around the black-clad girl, dancing as he went -- a sign of his affection, a courtship ritual.

your classic mess

d r e a m i e cakes

sadsally514

Skyler The Poet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:30 pm
яєηι ѕσℓυм
ѕσмє ρєσρℓє нανє ℓινєѕ; ѕσмє ρєσρℓє нανє мυѕι¢.
~•~•~•~

Reni's brows drew together in a look of confusion. "Uh... well, if you head away from the ocean," she said, pointing a finger. "You should run into town... but isn't that where you came from?" At the girl's second question, Reni grew more confused- and then a bit sad. "What do you mean? You're- oh. Wait, did you just get here?" New souls were always confused, Reni had heard. She had never actually met a new soul, only heard stories- about how they would break down in tears, or go crazy. She hesitated for a moment. She really didn't want to be the one to tell her, but she couldn't go around not knowing!

The pigeon provided a nice distraction. "I've seen those around," she laughed. "I think he likes you!" Reni smiled, trying to distract the girl from the conversation they were having. Reni knew from experience that finding out you were dead was not a fun thing. The girl looked young, to. What had she left behind? What had she been aiming for in life? Another awkward silence. Reni averted her eyes, and glanced at the girl. "I-I'm Reni by the way..." she greeted. "Y-you don't have to tell me your name if you don't want to..."

Another moment of hesitation was all it took before Reni spilled. "You're in Wreya- kingdom of the dead," she explained taking very fast. "It's like... uh, the afterlife? Anyway, it's not so bad! You can be anything you want! Like, Im actually a mermaid- you can't tell right now of course, but when I get in the water, I... yeah." She trailed off, and braced herself for the girls reaction. "There's, uh... a clinic in town that can tell us more- about what you've become, about the powers you have... I can show you to them, if you want..."

α ѕσηg ιѕ вєѕт ωнєη ѕυηg

d r e a m i e cakes

KaemeRaj

Skyler The Poet

your classic mess

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

d r e a m i e cakes

Otherworldly Dreamer

12,315 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:48 am
User Image

████ ███ ██xxI DON'T WANT TO BE THE LONELY ONE!xxSxOxxHxOxLxDxxMxE
                                                          ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                                          XXXCAUSE I'M HOLLOWXXXXXXXCAUSE I'M HOLLOWXXXXXXXCAUSE I'M HOLLOWXXXXXXXCAUSE I'M HOLLOWXXXXXXXCAUSE I'M HOLLOWXXXXXXXCAUSE I'M HOLLOW
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi'm empty and only your love can fill up my cup
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCAUSExxYOUxxMAKExxMExxWxxHxxOxxLxxE

Constance watched as confusion washed across the girl's face. She had a valid reason to look like that though, of course any person would be confused when some on seemingly from the area just asks for direction. It was weird though, she looked more confused then she should have, were people from out of town unusual? That was a question for another time. She shook her head as the girl asked if she had come from town. If she had she wouldn't have been asking how to get to it. "No." She watched as the confusion became tinted with sadness. Was something wrong? It made Constance's stomach drop slightly, she had a bad feeling but she put her feelings to the side. She didn't have a reason to feel uneasy. She nodded slowly as the girl asked a new question. "Yes." While yes shouldn't have been the exact question, if fact there was more to it she just left it simple. She didn't know where she was so she was best of saying she had just arrived. Her gaze went back to the giant bird as it started cooing and making its way closer. Constance took a small step back. Whatever it was doing, was weird. It kept getting closer and closer till it was next to her twirling around. She raised a questionable brow as she watched the birds movements.

Was it liking her a good thing? "Umm... Good bird?" It was more of a question then a statement, of course with almost no proof of the bird being good she counted herself lucky giving the fact that it could start pecking her easily from it's close range. He gaze went to the girl before quickly returning to bird. She dind't quite trust it yet and he stance was obvious. The way she held her arms close and stood on slight edge at the sight of being danced around by a bird. Things were getting weirder and weirder and there wasn't enough knowledge to even try explaining what was going on. The girl introduced herself as Reni. Pretty name. Constance nodded and returned the greeting. "Constance." There was a long silence filled with bird cooes before Reni spoke up again. She was in Wreya. A place she had never heard of and soon to be why she hadn't. Land of the dead. Constance faultered for a second. A splay of emotions washed over her. Confusion, sadness, irritation, even slight horror. She couldn't be dead. She had so much to do, she had to help her father even. A hand went to her head as she felt the world start to tilt and spin. It hurt. What hurt? Everything. Her heart, her head, her body. Every inch of her hurt and the spinning didn't stop for some time. She could vaguely make out what the girl went on about but she paid attention as much as she could. Her ears were ringing. So Reni was a mermaid. Impossible but she allowed the girl to continue on.

Constance couldn't be dead though. The more Rni went on the more she tried to convince herself of the fact she wasn't dead. She couldn't be dead. Constance sat down on the grass, relieving her wobbly legs of the burden. "Can't be dead. I can't be dead. It was a simple accident, it shouldn't have killed me.. It didn't even fall from a high enough point to kill me." Her head was spinning more and more and she closed her eyes. She hated it when things didn't make sense. She hated the rush of feelings that went about in her mind. She shook her head and buried her face in her hands. She didn't want to cry, she had no reason to cry. Or did she? She just heard she was dead and here she was not wanting to cry. A small voice in her head told her to get over it. To move on and to get up. She needed proof that she was dead, she wouldn't believe it other wise. But wasn't being here more than enough proof? It explained the clothing and the strange surroundings. It explained the giant bird and even the darkness she remembered laying in just before waking up. Constance put her hands down and stood up, she was back to her default relaxed face, she had no need to be upset. "Can you take me to the clinic?" She tried her best to get her head together as she stepped past the bird. If she was dead then she was dead. There wasn't much she could do if the fact was true or if it was false. The spinning world came to a halt as she dusted off her dress. No use crying over things that couldn't be changed. With that she stepped past the giant bird and towards Reni. The sooner she found out what her new "life" here was going to be like the sooner she could try looking for whatever her denying heart needed. There was a hole it seemed, that wanted to grow in her heart. While her brain was coming to terms with what information she had her heart didn't want to. Maybe it was a feeling of loneliness for her and for her father that she felt but whatever the case she wanted it to go away. Her father would be fine, she would be fine. There was nothing proving otherwise that she wouldn't be. Though she could honestly say she would be more than willing to hear this was all a bad dream after all.

""

User Image
sadsally514

KaemeRaj

Skyler The Poet

your classic mess

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:05 pm
яєηι ѕσℓυм
ѕσмє ρєσρℓє нανє ℓινєѕ; ѕσмє ρєσρℓє нανє мυѕι¢.
~•~•~•~

Almost immediately, Reni regretted her words. Maybe she could've put it in a nicer way? She had never done something like that before! She listened to the girl's feeble denial, and sighed. Truly, she felt empathy for the girl. Everyone in Wreya had been through the same situation. At the Constance's request, Reni nodded. "Yes, of course I'll take you. It's just in town, but town is a bit of a walk..." She said. She offered Cinstance a weak smile. "Come along, then."

She also turned to the pigeon. "You can come to, if you'd like." The bird was strange, but it seemed friendly, and despite its oddities, it was good company.

α ѕσηg ιѕ вєѕт ωнєη ѕυηg

d r e a m i e cakes

KaemeRaj

Skyler The Poet

your classic mess

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

KaemeRaj

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:47 pm
Tautau bowed his head and nodded, as if the giant pigeon understood Reni's words. The giant pigeon appeared to understand human speech, at least to an extent, and happily bobbed his head as he walked alongside the two. Despite being larger than a human, the giant pigeon was able to carry its own feathered mass well. The thin red legs held up the giant bird.

Tautau cooed with contentment. A sparkle glistened in his pigeon eyes, obscured partway by the fluffiness of his blue-gray feathers. He glanced at the two ladies now and then, as if expecting something to happen. Some bread, perhaps? Tautau waited for something.

your classic mess

d r e a m i e cakes

sadsally514

Skyler The Poet

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items