Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
тнє ѕρα¢є вєтωєєη (O//A) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So? What do you think?
  Sounds great, I'll join!
  It's ok, I'll think about it.
View Results

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:02 pm
тнє ѕρα¢є вєтωєєη

ᶜˡᵒˢᵉᵈ ᵉʸᵉˢ

ᵀʳᵃᵍⁱᶜ ⁱⁿʲᵘʳⁱᵉˢ

ᵂᵃᵛᵉʳⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗᵇᵉᵃᵗˢ

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴsꜱ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ?

Welcome to Wreya, a kingdom where everyone gets to live out their wildest fantasies. Here, you can be whatever you want, whether it be a princess, a warrior, a mage, an elf… anything at all! A fantasy kingdom filled to the brim with dreams. Death never felt this great!
But when comatose victims of a tragic accident are mistakenly transferred to Wreya, they’ll find that the way back home is a lot darker than the beautiful inner kingdom...

Will our heroes make it back home?

Or will they remain in Wreya for all eternity?

We'll just have to wait and see

Intro
•Additional info
•Rules
•Roles
•Profile outline

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:03 pm
INFO

•••••In case the intro was confusing, this is a group RP about victims of a tragic accident put into comas. They enter the kingdom of the dead, Wreya, by mistake, and decide to try to go home. But the way home is dangerous, filled with many people that would love to hinder their progress and try to stop them all together.
•••••Not to say there are no kind souls in Wreya, however. Many of the dead residing there would love to help, and see this mistake fixed.
•••••The RP would start as the victims are waking up, in their new 'ideal forms', which would be whatever fantasy being they desired to be. From there, they'd just have to decide to head home through the forest on the outskirts of Wreya (which just happens to be filled iwth the not-so-good souls). From there, anything could happen!

•Intro
•Additional info
•Rules
•Roles
•Profile outline

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:04 pm
•RULES•

•No cybering
•No 'text talk'
•Be kind
•Please no Mary-Sues
•Please don't have more than two characters. If you really think you can handle more, however, just tell me
•Include a heart in your profile so I know you read the rules
•Have fun! I'm starting this RP so I can have fun, and I want everyone to enjoy this. Please, don't hesitate to send in a profile!

•Intro
•Additional info
•Rules
•Roles
•Profile outline

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:06 pm
•ROLES•

••••• In this RP, you can be...

a ђєг๏
A victim of a tragic accident, heroes are in comas- not dead yet. They're trying to get back home, and they know they don't belong.

•a ђєℓρєя

A resident of Wreya, helpers died long ago. They're content with their life in Wreya, but will help the heroes get home.

•a ђσσ∂ℓυм

These souls want nothing more than to stop the heroes from going home, for whatever reason. Who knows why they're so mean? Maybe they just want to have fun? Think of the possibilities...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am no longer accepting heroes, but I'm still accepting helpers and hoodlums.

•Intro
•Additional info
•Rules
•Roles
•Profile outline

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:19 pm
•PROFILE OUTLINE•

PM all profiles to me.

[imgright] (img url here) [/imgright][align=left][size=18][b]•Name[/b][/size]
(Insert name)
[size=18][b]•Age[/b][/size]
(insert age)
[size=18][b]•Gender[/b][/size]
(Insert gender here- ALL genders are welcome, even if your character has no gender)
[size=18][b]•Role[/b][/size]
(Hero, helper, hoodlum)
[size=18][b]•Species[/b][/size]
(Insert species here- remember, this is a fantasy world... it's what your character wants to be most of all, even heroes don't HAVE to be human.)
[size=18][b]•Skills/Abilities[/b][/size]
(Insert skills and abilities here- up to five. They can range from magical powers to being good at soccer.)
[size=18][b]•Personality[/b][/size]
(Insert personality here- Try to write at least one paragraph.)
[size=18][b]•Biography[/b][/size]
(Insert biography here- at least one paragraph please)
[size=18][b]•Fatal Flaw[/b][/size]
(Insert flaw here)
[size=18][b]•Run by[/b][/size] (put YOUR username here)
[/align]

•Intro
•Additional info
•Rules
•Roles
Profile outline

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:08 pm
••START••

d r e a m i e cakes

KaemeRaj

Skyler The Poet

your classic mess

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
яєηι ѕσℓυм
ѕσмє ρєσρℓє нανє ℓινєѕ; ѕσмє ρєσρℓє нανє мυѕι¢.
~•~•~•~

Out of the thousands upon thousands of words in the English language, only one was needed to describe how Reni Solum felt at almost any given moment: bored. Now was no exception. She had travelled through almost all of Wreya, making new paths and leaving no stone unturned. She had been to the deepest depths of the oceans, and to the highest hills. By now, there was nothing left to do, and she was bored. With no one to talk to, she had begun singing to the birds by the shore. It's not that there was no one around. Not at all! It's just that there was no one that would understand, it seemed. Understand what, Reni wasn't sure. But she just didn't want to talk to anyone in Wreya. But she wanted someone to talk to! It was infuriating, to say the least.

As of that moment, Reni was lazing around on a rock, the tip of her fins brushing against the ocean waves. The warm rock felt good on her stomach, and the sun was beaming down gently on her back. She was humming a quiet melody her father had taught her, mostly to feel the notes in her throat. Her head was resting in her arms, and her long, black hair was cascading down the rock like a waterfall. Her blue eyes were just open, scanning the beach for anything interesting. And of course, she was bored out of her mind. With a sigh, she rolled herself off of the rock, flopping into the ocean. She got over the shock of cold water, and surfaced, letting a wave carry her onto the sandy beach. As soon as she was out of the water, her tail morphed into a pair of fragile legs, weak from lack of use, but still usable. She rose up off of her sitting position in the sand, and brushed herself off. A walk in the woods wouldn't be the magical cure to her boredom, but it wouldn't hurt, either. A forest was adjacent to the beach she stood upon, and she headed towards the lush, green trees, her bare feet leaving marks in the sand. Who knows? Maybe she'd meet someone interesting.

α ѕσηg ιѕ вєѕт ωнєη ѕυηg

d r e a m i e cakes

KaemeRaj

Skyler The Poet

your classic mess

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:59 am
User Image

████ ███ ██xxI DON'T WANT TO BE THE LONELY ONE!xxSxOxxHxOxLxDxxMxE
                                                          ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                                          XXXCAUSE I'M HOLLOWXXXXXXXCAUSE I'M HOLLOWXXXXXXXCAUSE I'M HOLLOWXXXXXXXCAUSE I'M HOLLOWXXXXXXXCAUSE I'M HOLLOWXXXXXXXCAUSE I'M HOLLOW
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi'm empty and only your love can fill up my cup
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCAUSExxYOUxxMAKExxMExxWxxHxxOxxLxxE

There was a light and noise. So much noise. It was deafening how much noise went on. It was chaotic, infuriating, loud, messy, and there were voices. Oh so many voices. She wanted them to stop, and they did. After the noise came darkness and silence. Blissful silence in a cool bubble of darkness. How long had Constance floated in that silence, drifting in a zone of blissful serenity? She didn't know but she could feel her existence be pulled at. Tugged like the strings of a marionette doll as the silence and the darkness and the bliss came to an end. There was the sound of birds, of wings flapping against the wind and the sound of other animals crawling about. It was peaceful. She wanted to keep her eyes close, half to scared what would be on the other side of them and half to comfortable to care what was there. She felt grass and the warmth of the sun kissing her skin. Crimson eyes fluttered open and gazed at a bright blue sky with a bright big sun floating in it. There were trees. So many trees. Where was she? Th slow realisation dawned upon her as she shifted from her back to an upright position. Where was her dad? Where was the city? The thoughts slowly sped up as she looked around taking in every inch of her surroundings in front of her. Where was she?! She slowly stood up and air against her legs. She was wearing pants still right? Her eyes went down to her clothing. She was clad in an elegant ensemble of black with gold trimming. It had dark purple roses that hugged her hips and her slight movement was echoed by the soft sound of the golden chains. At the end of the chains it had large dark pink crystals. The cut of the dress was low, showing off her fairly large cleavage. The dress criss crossed in the front to tie behind her neck, on the crossing section of the threads there hung a large pendant in the front. It was all very nice and well but she wanted her work clothes back. Not only that but she had no idea where this clothing came from. She looked down at her gloved hands, she had golden arm cuffs and golden bracelet on now. The more she took in her apparel the more she slowly felt herself searching for answers. She looked around again. No one was here. It was just here alone in a forest. Who ever decided to change her clothing owed her an explanation!

Constance took deep breathes and calmed her panicking mind down. There had to be a reason she was dressed in such a way and their hand to be a good explanation as to why she was where ever she was. She needed a to decide what her plan of action was. So far she needed to find out where she was, then she needed to find out why she was dressed the way she was, and finally she needed to find her way out of the forest and back to civilisation if possible. With the plan in mind Constance nodded in confirmation to her thoughts. She needed to think logically here, just like she did at home. Just because she was some place different didn't mean she was different. Thus the trek further into the forest began. She wasn't sure how comfortable walking in such a new area she felt. While it was bright and sunny, it was quiet and who knew how far she was from other people. She hugged herself as she passed a new set of trees. What if she got lost? She wasn't too worried about getting lost if she was honest with herself. She could follow the Nothern star and arrive at some sort of destination but she wasn't wanting to wait till later on today to find some star. No, she needed to get moving and out of the forest before either some wild animal attacked her or she got hungry. Either scenario wouldn't look good for her in the future but at least with getting hungry she could scavage for food. It couldn't be too hard, could it? Constance was never one to go into the wild, nor had she ever gone camping so all of her thoughts on proper survival were based on information read online. Which, while not always trustworthy, was the best she could do right now. Constance rubbed her arms, she wasn't cold but she was nervous. No, she didn't need to be nervous. She gave herself a mental slap and puffed in annoyance with herself. She was a mature woman! She didn't need someone to come help her and hold her hand till she was in safety. She could easily do it herself and most likely faster than with help.

So far she took in her surrounding. It was beautiful. Lush green trees around her and small birds flying around. It was almost picturesque. Maybe if she was one for the arts she would be going crazy for the scenery but she wasn't so there was no such extreme joy coming from her. So she carried on. maybe she'd run into people soon. The small spark of hope made her walk just a little faster. It was foolish for he to get her hopes up so soon but she couldn't stop the bubble of happiness that came from the thought.

She kept wandering till she heard the sound of waves. She was getting close to some sort of sea or lake maybe. But so close to a forest? It was all weird to think that a beach could just be so close to a forest like this but maybe logic was needing to be placed to the side. No, she couldn't do that. The moment she put his logic to the side she wouldn't know what to do with herself. There was the sound of rustling grass nearby and Constance turned her head to observe her surroundings. "Hello? Is anyone out here?" She strained her throat to yell. She didn't like being loud nor did she like to yell. She cleared her throat after the short burst of loudness and soon silence returned to her surroundings. Maybe it was just an animal. She sucked in her left cheek, chewing in the side of it as she came to a halt and contimplated what to do next. It was either head towards where ever the sound of water was coming from or she could continue onwards deeper into the forest... Maybe heading to the source of water was better. If there was a beach or some sort of clearing she could hopefully tell where the heck she was..

""

User Image
sadsally514

[quote="KaemeRaj]
[quote="Skyler The Poet]
[quote="your classic mess]

d r e a m i e cakes

Otherworldly Dreamer

12,315 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100

KaemeRaj

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:46 pm
"Coo!"
A giant rock pigeon stared into the foggy distance, at the vast blue body of water below his cliff. Wisps of white marred the plain green-blue of the sea. The winds pushed along this clouds, brushing them across the top of the pigeon's cliff and rustling his blue-gray feathers. In his perched form, the pigeon was a like a sitting, fat ball of blue-gray feathers, the fuzzy blue-gray tarnished only with the black-checker pattern on the wings which he folded and kept at the sides of his plump body. On the pigeon's neck, a trail of purple-green feathers reflected the rays of the sun.

The pigeon, who called himself Tautau, resembled the others of his clan, except for a few distinguishing traits. A blotch of white feathers marked his chest -- a White Heart -- and dots of white could be further found behind his eyes, near Tautau's feather-buried ears. A sign of a great hero, perhaps, or a flock-chief? Tautau had heard the superstitions but had long since forgotten them. He was so far away from home, so far away from his ancestral lands, that the old legends held no importance to him.

"Cooo!" he cried off the top of the cliff, and the wind howled back with him with a tortured ferocity. He could bear no more. Standing on his thin red legs, the plump bird extended his checkered wings and beat them in the face of the wind, taking flight.

Tautau's old friend, the wind, brushed against his feathered cheeks. He held his wings and felt the air hold him, guide him gliding along the way to wherever he went. Every few heartbeats he would flap his wings again, a gust of air would propel him into the distance. Trees shot by his sight -- he neared the border between the forest and the sand. The little fish-humans would keep him company.

Tautau spotted an animal the same size as him -- a human, no doubt. The strange, thick-legged bipeds had skin ranging from the color of beaches to tree bark, but all of them wore feathers to cover parts of themselves. Tautau beat his wings hard, righting himself, and landed on the ground with a small burst of air.

"Coo!"

Tautau bobbed his head as he stepped around the human, bowing and jerking his head as if the court the thing.

sadsally514

Skyler The Poet

your classic mess

d r e a m i e cakes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:39 pm
яєηι ѕσℓυм
ѕσмє ρєσρℓє нανє ℓινєѕ; ѕσмє ρєσρℓє нανє мυѕι¢.
~•~•~•~

At the sound of a voice, Reni stopped, and tilted her head towards the sound. It was rare to find someone out so far, and this person sounded lost. But how did they get so far from town? Most people didn't bother to explore outside Wreya's cities. Shaking those thoughts aside, Reni started to head towards the noise. She clocked her tongue against her teeth, and made an odd noise in her throat- echolocation. It certainly sounded strange, but it was useful. Keeping absolutely still, Reni listened for the echoes. There! A figure northeast of her, hidden between trees. With light steps, Reni moved towards the figure, and studied it, hidden behind the trees. The first thing she noticed was her attire. The girl was wearing what seemed to be impractical adventuring clothes, though it was quite pretty. Reni found herself suddenly very aware of her bare feet and simple blue dress that she wore as a human. The second thing she noticed was the girl's expression. She seemed determined, but frightened.

Hesitantly, Reni stepped out of the trees. "Are you lost?" she asked. "I don't normally find people so far from town..." Reni was curious about this girl. Truth be told, she had never seen anyone with such dark hair; Reni's hair looked white in comparison to the girls ebony locks.

Just then, a rather large bird landed next to them. Reni had seen birds of similar size, but none quite as big as the one right then. They came down to the beach often, but Reni wasn't sure how the girl would react. "Don't worry, I'm sure it's tame." She reassured.

α ѕσηg ιѕ вєѕт ωнєη ѕυηg

d r e a m i e cakes

KaemeRaj

Skyler The Poet

your classic mess

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]