Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Realms of Makai (O//Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:34 pm
True_Guardian_Angel

DragonChild09

DoomedAngelForgivenDemon

Kool-LiSa-

((Don't feel bad, Doom! I work a full time job and am engaged, I get it. Life comes first, hun. Don't hurt yourself to make posts. lol Apologies for my own short post. I'm running on fumes after five days in a row at work.))

Amy turned slightly as she heard a voice. Raz, but their words were muffled. She felt a smile tug at the corners of her mouth before turning back, locking eyes on the more hazardous of the two fights. Sen and the white-haired man, ringed with fire and heat. Her head cocked on one side as her vines writhed below the ground, making waves around the five as though they were standing on the sea. She moved her hand slightly and directed the majority around Sens fight.

"I thought I told you to run. Don't you know to listen to royalty?" Amy turned to face the two and began to walk to them, the vine simply growing as she took slow steps. Inside her mind, Amy was fighting to stop what she was doing. She knew what the Root was capable of, though she had no idea how to stop it from killing whomever it chose to. And now she saw it as an idiotic idea. So she fought a silent battle for control against the Root, causing the merest twitch in her eyes and falter in her step as her body moved toward a fight she needed to avoid.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:36 am
SEN&DAEIN

Sen readied himself for another strike from Michael, but he paused when he heard loud screams from his left. Out of the corner of his eye he saw soilders being overwhelmed by the vines that surrounded them all. It puzzeled him for a moment, as he looked around for where the soilders and the vines came from.

His eyes stopped on the princess, who was walking in their direction. Are those vines coming out of her arm..?

More screams were heard, this time closer. Sen's head reeled to see what was going on before..

Daein was furious. He poured all of his rage into a ball of fire that he threw towards the fighting, trying to clear a path to the crown. It hit Sen with enough force to send him off of his feet. Luckily, Sen blocked the fire ball just before impact, but he landed on his back with an "Oof!"

"So glad to see that both of my bounties are waiting in the same place for me!" Daein roared with pride and anger. "It'll make collecting your heads so much easier!"

Sen frog jumped back to his feet and collected his sword from the ground. "Things certainly got more challenging.." He thought out loud as he raised his sword. "If either of you two have an eescae plan, now is the time!" He yelled at the other's hoping that there was one.

((I wanted to wait until later for Daein, but I don't want the RP to die either..))
[quoteDoomedAngelForgivenDemon][quoteBakaYYHLover][quoteDragonChild09][quote-KooL-LiSa-]

True_Guardian_Angel

True_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:38 am
((Anyone left alive?))
[quoteDoomedAngelForgivenDemon][quoteBakaYYHLover][quoteDragonChild09][quote-KooL-LiSa-]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:45 pm
True_Guardian_Angel
((Anyone left alive?))
[quoteDoomedAngelForgivenDemon]
[quoteBakaYYHLover][quoteDragonChild09][quote-KooL-LiSa-]  

True_Guardian_Angel

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers