Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Realms of Makai (O//Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
icky
Company:With some blue haired guy

A mans voice apologized and let her loose. "Oh no, no.. Its no problem at all.." She said sarcastically as she felt her wrist. She knew there was no way out, noticing this was a castle. 'Dang it. Got myself in trouble with the stupid castle people or whatever their called...' She thought, annoyed about her situation she listen to what the man had to offer. His red devilish eyes had her a little frighten. But when he spoke she sounded like a kind man, wanting to get his betrothed back. She thought for a moment and looked away from him. 'Well I normally don't take on jobs, but what other choice do I have... Don't want to be locked up and maybe even killed..' Vicky thought about the worst outcome, so she accepted it. "Fine what ever, but I better get paid." She complained and stood up, dusting off the dirt on her from the ground. "I have no idea who this girl is so a description might be helpful?" She crossed her arms, trying not to be too friendly with this guy. She isn't one to trust people easily.

OOC: Sorry kind a late with this post
BakaYYHLover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:26 am
-KooL-LiSa-

"Heh. You're fiesty. I like it." Skylar grinned at the neko, happy she was obliging, but he had seen her working it through in her head. He could almost read minds with how well he read faces. He spun away from her then and pulled open a drawer in one of his dressers, fishing out a leather bag. "No doubt my lovely lady is probably going to be upset to have someone coming after her, so use this satchel to carry whatever you need to. It has a charm on it to make it light. As for a description...."

As he tossed the bag to the girl, he glanced about the room. Somewhere he had a small portrait he'd commissioned when they were younger. Amelia hadn't changed that much, maybe grown her hair out, but she still looked the same. Skylar moved to another dresser and fished through the top drawer, cursing a little as he searched. He laughed when he found the portrait and turned back quickly, brushing dust from the small thing. "Here, she'll probably have longer hair, as is customary, but she looks about the same. Lavender locks, green eyes, pale skin. Likes to use roses and vines in combat. Oh, and her daggers have emeralds in the hilts."

Skylar passed her the portrait, a small canvas that fit in the palm of the hand, and smiled at her a bit. The portrait showed a much younger Skylar with shorter hair hugging a young woman, both grinning in laughter while standing below a cherry blossom tree. The woman had shoulder length lavender hair and bright green eyes. "Just bring her to me. I would say wait until nightfall before setting out unless you want my fathers men to catch you. You're welcome to any provisions in the kitchen, along with some clothes if you so desire. After she's here safely, you'll go free and with a good bit of coin in your pocket. Do we have a deal?" Skylar eyed the girl as he held a hand out, hoping to seal their agreement. He needed her to agree to his terms before he could release the neko.

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:26 pm
User Image

Razeth ►◄ Zaff Devonshire

The girl seemed to still be questioning what Raz was doing there. That wasn't really anything new for them, lots of people tended to question why someone their age wondered around. After another moment, the girl entered what Raz could only describe as a state of panic as she frantically started searching through the wreckage for something. It didn't take to long for her to find what she was looking for, a crown. Once the glittering object dropped into the girl's hand, her gaze turned back onto Raz as she introduced herself. A princess? Raz bowed slightly "It's a pleasure to meet you Princess Amelia. My name is Razeth. Though most find it easier to call me Raz." they introduced themselves once more, now that the girl wasn't in a panic about the object, it seemed like she was able to compose herself. "I'm a traveler. I have my camp set up not far from here if you care to rest there." they spoke in a calm voice.

Spivak

e laughs (they laugh)
I hugged em (I hugged them)
eir heart warmed (their heart warmed)
that is eirs (that is theirs)
e loves emself (they love themself)

BakaYYHLover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:23 pm
SEN

Sen was stunned to see the display before him, as the female that crawled out of the wreckage began to search for an object with powers he never witnessed before. He stopped jogging toward them within a hundred feet and proceeded to walk just before the very same vines the noble woman used shot out of the ground.

Within seconds, Sen was entangled in the vines. No matter how hard he struggled, they squeezed tighter and began to work their way into his mouth, as if to suffocate him.
"Damn these infernal things!" He exclaimed in frustration, trying desperately to free himself. After several more moments of struggling, he stopped.
I guess I have no other choice..

Little plumes of smoke began to surface from his armor. Sen grunted in pain as they slowly turned into small flames. Within moments his body was engulfed in flames, and he screamed in agony just before a small detonation escaped from his body.

It was over in seconds. The vines were gone, for the time being, but he realized his mistake.
What was I thinking?! I'm too close to them, they had to have seen that..
Sen knew just how they felt about the fire kingdom here. Exiles even less so. He slowly raised his hands in a show of peace.
"Apologies, I truly mean no harm. I came here to see if anyone needed help..." He spoke softly.  

True_Guardian_Angel

TheInfamousKingCupcake

Demonic Titan

10,175 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:38 pm
Michael yawned out of boredom. he was walking away from the cottage he just burned down. he had been growing impatient in the dark realm and had set out wandering the lands. he wasn't sure where he ended up but he decided he was hungry. he set out down the nearest road and walked for what seemed like forever. he soon found himself looking out over a cliff. he could have sworn he saw people down there, but he couldn't be sure. then he was certain he saw movement. he smiled and decided he would go and say...Hello. He slowly made his way down and began whistling as he approached what he could now tell was wreckage. his smile widened and he began humming. He stopped a little ways off to see if they would spot him.

(Ooc- im sorry ive been a bit busy and didnt see the quote....sorry im not the best at introductory posts...)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:02 pm
True_Guardian_Angel

DragonChild09

DoomedAngelForgivenDemon

((You're all good, hun. I know how it is some days.))

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Raz, but I'm afrai-wha?" Amy turned when she felt her vines wrap around something solid. She stared in shock when she realized it was an armored person they had entangled. Before she could wave them down, she saw the smoke. With another curse, the Princess wheeled about and moved to Razs side, throwing up a wall of rock between them and the smoking man. The explosion sounded, Amy wincing in pain, and she dropped the wall to glare at the man as he sheepishly apologized. In a fit of royal pride, she huffed and stamped her foot down, contorting her face into what he father called an 'adorable tantrum.'

"What is with your kind today?! Attacking my carriage, pushing me off a damned cliff, and now you burn my vines?! Seriously, I cannot stand for this! What is it about the Fire Realm that makes you demons so damn fiery?" She glared at the man, fighting to control her anger, and shook her arms out of habit. Losing anything she'd grown was merely a faint pain now, but fire always hurt the worst. Amy blew a hair from her face as she glanced down, realizing that under the blood and dirt there was a light sunburn. Evidence that he'd truly toasted her vines well. "Well that's great. My sister's debutante ball is next month. I'll still be tan after this is all said and done. Now I'll have to get a new dress made."

Her royal blood was cooling now, and she raked a hand through her hair as she looked to Raz, then back to the newcomer. She wanted to apologize, embarrassed now, but she merely chewed on her lip. Whispers floated to her again and she heeded them this time, glancing about like a madwoman. Amy settled her green eyes on the newcomer once more as fear gripped her. She was too weak to actually fight anyone, and she had no idea how powerful Raz actually was. "All right, I'm fine. No rescue needed. You may leave and never tel a soul you saw me. Raz, where's this cave of yours?"  

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:53 am
User Image

Razeth ►◄ Zaff Devonshire

Hearing something not far off, Raz quickly shifted into a fighting stance as Amelia moved to their side, throwing up a rock wall between them and the noise. After what sounded like a small explosion, Amelia lowered the wall to reveal the source, a newcomer who claimed he'd come to help. It was fairly clear to Raz that Amelia wasn't fond of the fire kingdom, but her accusations towards the man solidified their assumptions. After another couple of moments, Amelia settled back down telling the man that he could leave before asking Raz about their camp.

Raz was a bit relieved that fighting could be avoided, for one, they had the fish still cooking on the fire, and two, if they used any of they're dragon abilities, they weren't sure how people would react. Dragons aren't seen that often, and some people only see them as powerful beasts. Despite that, Raz still takes great pride in their dragon blood and won't deny it should someone ask.

Raz's gaze turned onto Amelia and they gave a small nod "It's not far off. This-" Raz cut them self off as a scent came on a slight breeze. Scorched wood and singed materials, a different scent from what the carriage was giving off. Their gaze flicked over to where the scent had come from and after a moment or two, a man came walking into their sights. "Friend of yours?" Raz asked keeping their gaze on the man.

Spivak

e laughs (they laugh)
I hugged em (I hugged them)
eir heart warmed (their heart warmed)
that is eirs (that is theirs)
e loves emself (they love themself)

BakaYYHLover

DoomedAngelForgivenDemon

True_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:32 am
SEN

He had no choice but to stand there and take it. He knew they would be startled, at the very least, but...wait. Fire kingdom personnel, pushing her off a cliff? What an accusation, but a sound one.

He stared at the ground for a moment, anger quelling inside of him. He quickly suppressed it, he didn't want to show any signs of emotion to the words involving possible soilders from the fire kingdom.
If they are here...then this kingdom is in big trouble. Who could they be following? Then it clicked. Daein..

Sen was so lost in thought for a moment he barely noticed the child asked him a question.
"Friend? I travel alon-" He stopped, and followed the gaze of the child to find a man in the distance. "Stay behind me." He told them, hand ready to draw his sword in a moments notice.

((OOC So far, I'm enjoying how this is turning out. I'm on the edge of my seat right now. Lol.. I can't wait for the first fight.))  

True_Guardian_Angel

TheInfamousKingCupcake

Demonic Titan

10,175 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:31 pm
Michael yawned as he approached, but soon his yawn changed into a smile as he watched one of the people take a stand in front of the others. Michael was practically giddy at this sight. he stopped and leaned on a tree about 50 feet away. "Really now, am I truly that scary?" He said barely able to keep the laugh from his voice. he had grown bored and now there may be something interesting. he lightly placed his hand on the katana on his hip and smiled. May I at least ask what happened here before I get attacked? it seems like it was...Fun" he said chuckling this time. it was deep and dark. it was easy to tell it wasn't a friendly chuckle.

(Ooc- well this should be fun.)
True_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:33 pm
icky
Company:With some blue haired guy

Catching the bag he tossed, she looked inside and was a bit surprised on how big the bag was. 'I can fit a lot more things in here...' Then shaking her head to remember focus back at the objective. 'Shouldn't let my guard down...' She looked back up at him, taking a look at the portrait and listening to what he had to say about the girl. 'Hmmm... wonder where a pretty girl like her would be hiding. And why wouldn't she come straight here after her kingdom fell.' She thought and kept her questions to herself. The man then held out his hand and asking if they had a deal. She took a step back, feeling like he was too close. "Lets see do I..." Crossing her arms she took a moment. 'I guess if its just getting a girl to safety wouldn't hurt...' She then shock the mans hand to seal their deal. "Fine and I can get what ever I want from kitchen?.. Well thats fine with me." She snickered and released his hand.

OOC:Sorry its short and late. Busy working and thought I could write a short one
BakaYYHLover

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:39 pm
True_Guardian_Angel

DragonChild09

DoomedAngelForgivenDemon

Kool-LiSa-

Amy followed their gazes to a new figure, fear gripping her hard enough to take her breath away. She didn't argue when the man who'd killed her vines stepped in front of her and Raz, but she fought herself to keep from bolting. Maybe this one would help her. Even a little. The new man chuckled then, and she drew in a deep breath at the sound. It was jarring.

"It's none of your business. Just leave and forget we were here." Her voice was strong despite the shaking in her arms and legs. Amy had been taught well in how to keep her voice level for most situations. She took a step back as she clutched her crown to her chest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Anything at all. Like I said, that bag has a charm on it. It'll stay just that weight no matter how much or what you put into it. You're welcome to stay in here until nightfall, if you wish. Or I can show you around the castle." Skylar grinned when the neko shook his hand. He'd get Amy back easily now, without his father knowing of it and without getting the Princess harmed in the process. A win-win, as the locals said. A thought struck the man as he turned, looking back to the girl while he reached for a book on a table beside the hearth. "I don't believe I caught your name. Would be nice to know whom I am striking a deal with, and so I can erase whatever they have against you."

((You guys are gonna give my poor Princess a heart attack, lol. And it's all good, Lisa. I've had a long day at work so mine's a little short as well.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:15 pm
SEN

Sen locked his eyes upon the newcomer. He knew , deep down, there was no way to avoid it.
If I don't stall him, he would relish in killing us all.
Sen calmed his mind, readying himself for the inevitable. Every fiber of his body told him to run for the hills, and keep running; but he knew full well it would be in vain.
"This was just a bad accident." He explained. "We are just picking up the pieces and we'll be on our way. Now, if you'd excu-"

Sen eyed the man more closely.
"I know who you are.." His chest tightened like he couldn't breathe. Flashes of posters of a serial killer in both the light and fire kingdoms went through Sen's mind, followed by anger and hatred. Thoughts of family and friends who have died at the hands of this monster flooded in.
"You've traveled a long way from the shadow kingdom, fallen." He spat the insult with disgust.

((All in a days work! Lol.. It would be a short story at that point though, which is too bad. razz ))  

True_Guardian_Angel

TheInfamousKingCupcake

Demonic Titan

10,175 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:52 am
Michael smiled wide as he eyed the girl. she was cute, it would be fun to see how she looked as a charred corpse. then one of the men stepped forward. listening to his words Michael layered sarcasm into his voice. "if it was that bad of an accident maybe i...oh i see you recognize me." he trailed off and said at the mention of knowing him. Michael's smile widened to an almost impossible width. "i see my reputation precedes me. shame really, it would have been much more fun to gain your trust before killing you. much more interesting that way, but i guess it's unavoidable...Now, how do you wish to die?" Michael said with a chuckle, this time it seemed to resonate, it was darker than the other, laced with pure hatred and malice. if his intentions weren't clear before, they certainly were now. He slowly tightened his grip around the sword on his hip.

(Ooc-well if im not scaring someone im not doing my job as a bad guy)
True_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:14 am
SEN

Sen's body felt hot. His blood, filled with rage and resentment, was almost at the boiling point.
"You speak with too much confidence. That'll be your undoing."
Plumes of smoke started to appear again, growing with his anger. That's when he turned to the others. He couldn't hide his rage from them, you could see it in his eyes.
"If you are going to run, or hide, now is the time." He said as he drew his sword and turned to face the fallen angel again.

((Two angels fighting? This might be a hell of a fight we are about to witness.. Lol.))
[quoteDoomedAngelForgivenDemon][quoteBakaYYHLover][quoteDragonChild09][quote-KooL-LiSa-]

True_Guardian_Angel

True_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:08 pm
DAEIN

Daein sat on a log at the rendezvous point. His soilders were late, but that was expected.
"Buffoons, the lot of them. I should've taken care of the princess myself." He thought out loud as he twirled his blade on the ground. The tip of the sword had dug a hole about three inches by now. It had been hours since his meeting with Sen in the church, and boredom had set in. Daein had been contemplating if he should have just fought him there, because then he wouldn't be so bored. The money he was supposed to get for killing the princess however was enough to stall his hunt for now, and he was late himself for the meeting.

"Did you hear her scream as she fell off of the cliff?!" One soilder laughed. They were about four hundred feet away by now.
"Oh yeah." Another soilder chuckled. "It was too easy, best job in years. Pushing that carriage over was like the cherry on a pie."

Daein stood as they entered his view. "You baboons are LATE!" He screamed in a fit of anger. If he could throw the last word and injure them, he would have.
"Apologies, sire. There were complic-"
"I don't CARE for your excuses!" He interjected. "Do you have the crown?" Daein reached out a hand.
The soilder's all looked at each other, and their eyes widened in fear.
"You didn't take it?" Daein's grip tightened on his sword. "We needed that damnable crown...that's our proof so we can get PAID!" Daein swung his sword at the nearest soilder, cleaving him in two. "I should kill you all for your incompetence.." The dark words slithered out menacingly. "Take me to this carriage. I will grab it myself. Your pay has been cut for your foolishness."

[quoteDoomedAngelForgivenDemon][quoteBakaYYHLover][quoteDragonChild09][quote-KooL-LiSa-]

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff