Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~Roleplay Planning and OOC~
Looking for active role players

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

True_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:38 am
Hello. I've been gone for a long time and I'm thinking of starting a new story, but I'm not sure who is active these days. I already have a game plan, but I'm willing to discuss ideas with all interested parties. Please post your usual writing style so I have a good idea of how you write.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:09 pm
True_Guardian_Angel
Hello. I've been gone for a long time and I'm thinking of starting a new story, but I'm not sure who is active these days. I already have a game plan, but I'm willing to discuss ideas with all interested parties. Please post your usual writing style so I have a good idea of how you write.

Hey! I'm active and typically write one to two paragraphs. I was wondering what kind of rp(s) you have in mind  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

True_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:55 pm
DragonChild09
True_Guardian_Angel

Hey! I'm active and typically write one to two paragraphs. I was wondering what kind of rp(s) you have in mind

I typically go for rp's that have a sense of semi-realism. I enjoy a good fantasy rp, but I love an original plot. Whether it be superheroes, vampires, angels and demons, etc.. I also tend to incorporate all of those things said above. So it can appeal to a broader audience and reduce restrictions on creativity, which isn't really a good thing in my opinion. Lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:52 pm
True_Guardian_Angel

lol yeah I feel yah. I'd definitely be up for something though. I do basically any kind of rp, So yeah, any plots in mind at the moment?  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

True_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:07 pm
DragonChild09
True_Guardian_Angel

lol yeah I feel yah. I'd definitely be up for something though. I do basically any kind of rp, So yeah, any plots in mind at the moment?

Nothing too special currently. Just churning ideas through my head.. I typically created a minor plot and setting in the past, which allowed plot manipulation and made it more fun to me. Plus it gave a strong creative edge to everyone.

I was thinking of bringing back an old rp that kind of flopped after I lost my computer and ended up homeless. It involved "super" heroes. I called it Ultimate Sacrifice because at the time I was planning on killing my character during a major climactic conclusion to the story.  
~Roleplay Planning and OOC~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games