CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 7:46 am
I'm back from my AFK trip. Thank you for waiting.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 8:16 am
Frostfleur
Hello everyone!
It's been awhile since I have posted anything in this guild.
As sad as I am to say it, I did become a bit bored with it.
I certainly do not mean this to offend anyone, but it makes me feel bad that I am not able to contribute to the guild that introduced me to RPing.

I guess in a sense, my priorities have moved to my own guild i built and worked very hard on these past few months.
I won't name it, since I'm not here to advertise. I'm here to apologize.
With so much going on in my guild, I don't know if I will be able to contribute to this very much in the future.

I'm sorry to head that, frost. But what will happen to the role of Pearl in the RP?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Frostfleur

Dapper Noob

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 8:30 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Frostfleur
Hello everyone!
I certainly do not mean this to offend anyone, but it makes me feel bad that I am not able to contribute to the guild that introduced me to RPing.

I guess in a sense, my priorities have moved to my own guild i built and worked very hard on these past few months.
With so much going on in my guild, I don't know if I will be able to contribute to this very much in the future.

I'm sorry to head that, frost. But what will happen to the role of Pearl in the RP?

I'm not sure. She's a good character though and I am glad to have started her up,
but I think it might be best to open the role to someone with more free time.
I won't be gone forever, but it might be awhile and I'd hate seeing her collect dust.
Do whatever you think is fair.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 8:39 am
Frostfleur
AnimusHelixRebirth
Frostfleur
Hello everyone!

I'm not sure. She's a good character though and I am glad to have started her up,
I won't be gone forever, but it might be awhile and I'd hate seeing her collect dust.

So, you want to reopen the role of Pearl, frost? I'm good with reopening a role. But as for her bio, keep it in the profiles section.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Frostfleur

Dapper Noob

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:58 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Frostfleur
AnimusHelixRebirth
Frostfleur
Hello everyone!

So, you want to reopen the role of Pearl, frost? I'm good with reopening a role. But as for her bio, keep it in the profiles section.

Alright. I'm pretty sure I did all that. Reopening the role is fair. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 11:08 am
Frostfleur
AnimusHelixRebirth
Frostfleur
AnimusHelixRebirth
Frostfleur
Hello everyone!

Okay, frost. I reopened the role of Pearl. Is that okay with you? Now all I can do is wait.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Frostfleur

Dapper Noob

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 1:23 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Frostfleur
AnimusHelixRebirth
Frostfleur
AnimusHelixRebirth
Frostfleur
Hello everyone!

Okay, frost. I reopened the role of Pearl. Is that okay with you? Now all I can do is wait.

Yeah, that's fine. Thanks for understanding. wink
Any other characters I have (Felix) will be placed on hold I guess.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 1:32 pm
Frostfleur
AnimusHelixRebirth
Frostfleur
AnimusHelixRebirth
Frostfleur

Yeah, that's fine. Thanks for understanding. wink
Any other characters I have (Felix) will be placed on hold I guess.

Okay with me, frost.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:12 pm
With a few changes going on in the guild,
I'm glad to have been some assistance so far. I do plan to continue here for quite awhile.

Anyways, I should probably let you guys know that I will not be on Gaia from Tomorrow (Sunday July 8th) and will not be back until late afternoon/early evening on Monday (July 9th).
I will be spending that time at a college orientation in which incoming students can stay the night.
So I'm staying the night there to get a feel for the college.

I apologize for any inconvenience as I am doing my best to reply as much as possible today.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Miss Shadow Night

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:16 pm
Alphasock
I'm glad to have been some assistance so far. I do plan to continue here for quite awhile.

Anyways, I should probably let you guys know that I will not be on Gaia from Tomorrow (Sunday July 8th) and will not be back until late afternoon/early evening on Monday (July 9th).
I will be spending that time at a college orientation in which incoming students can stay the night.

I apologize for any inconvenience as I am doing my best to reply as much as possible today.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Miss Shadow Night

Okay, take your time and stay safe, alpha.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:19 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Alphasock

AnimusHelixRebirth

Miss Shadow Night

Okay, take your time and stay safe, alpha.

Thanks ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:35 pm
Alphasock

AnimusHelixRebirth

Miss Shadow Night

It is okay. Take your time and the fun will come.  

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:55 pm
I'll be on my AFK trip on August 29th or the 30th and won't be back until September 11th or the 12th. That would be almost 2 weeks.

In the Meantime, I'll appoint Miss Shadow Night VC of the Guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:07 am
As you guys may know, I have college starting this week (tomorrow) and wont be able to go on Gaia until around 4pm everyday.
It will probably be this way until December 7th when my Christmas/Winter break starts.
I'll still have my weekends free for the most part, but with new responsibilities I must put school first.
I apologize if this causes the RP to slow down.  

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:28 pm
Starlotte
As you guys may know, I have college starting this week (tomorrow) and wont be able to go on Gaia until around 4pm everyday.
It will probably be this way until December 7th when my Christmas/Winter break starts.
I'll still have my weekends free for the most part, but with new responsibilities I must put school first.
I apologize if this causes the RP to slow down.

Okay, starlotte. As for my AFK Trip that's coming up, I may leave around nightfall on August 29th. So if that happens, I may have to go offline from gaia while shutting down for the trip after dinner.  
A Mermaid's Tale

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff