Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Plotting
Two Brothers needing interactions - OPEN

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:39 am
Ok so like I got two characters: Austmar and Matteo

Matteo Eriksson-Eide is an Auror who also owns a Muggle Music Shop near his home. He is from Class 2026 and he was a Ravenclaw. He speaks Swedish since he came from Swedish parents who spoke Swedish all the time at home (But they're dead now so like, yeah).

Austmar Eide is Matteo's older adoptive brother and he is a Durmstrang Alum in Class 2026 from Norway. He's a dragon keeper who likes to flirt on girls just for the shits and giggles, but sometimes it might be just him being romantic but I can't tell anyway. He is basically a daredevil, likes dueling, and is kind of a language enthusiast. He lives with Matteo and it's bad enough that he actually likes annoying the hell out of him.

So, anyone has a character to offer? Could be friends, romantic relationships, etc etc. Anything o3o  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:55 am
What about Eve? She and Matteo are already friends so I'd love to have a scene with him, and Austmar if he doesn't mind. (I need her out more as well sweatdrop )  

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:00 am
oyehh
What about Eve? She and Matteo are already friends so I'd love to have a scene with him, and Austmar if he doesn't mind. (I need her out more as well sweatdrop )

Good idea ouo We could always do it in the Auror Office or somewhere in the Ministry o3obbbbb But yeah, where to and who will post first?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:08 am
Jade Galaksylph
oyehh

Good idea ouo We could always do it in the Auror Office or somewhere in the Ministry o3obbbbb But yeah, where to and who will post first?

Well, Eve's pregnant this summer so maybe they could do it at the office? On her last week or so before she takes leave and she'll be wrapping things up (she's doesn't want to but she's getting a kid so o/). That alright?  

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:17 am
oyehh
Jade Galaksylph
oyehh

Well, Eve's pregnant this summer so maybe they could do it at the office? On her last week or so before she takes leave and she'll be wrapping things up (she's doesn't want to but she's getting a kid so o/). That alright?

Sure! No problem o3ob I could bring up a Matteo post asap if that's okay with you  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:28 am
Jade Galaksylph
oyehh
Jade Galaksylph
oyehh

Sure! No problem o3ob I could bring up a Matteo post asap if that's okay with you

Sure! That's great!  

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers