Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello! New to Gaia! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CherieBunnie

Sugary Hourglass

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:28 am
I'm CherieBunnie, totally new to gaia online. I'm attempting to teach myself how to play, haha... I decided to try gaia out when I had a look at the cute wearable items in the game.. Cute stuff is my weakness!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:53 am
CherieBunnie

Aaaah hello there and welcome!
It´s wonderful to meet new people joining Gaia and our wonderful guild biggrin
Very nice to meet you ^^

What road do I take?
"Where do you want to go?"
I don't know.
"Then, it really doesn't matter, does it?"

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

CherieBunnie

Sugary Hourglass

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:23 am
Madeleine Heilburg
CherieBunnie

Aaaah hello there and welcome!
It´s wonderful to meet new people joining Gaia and our wonderful guild biggrin
Very nice to meet you ^^

Tyvm! It's nice to meet you as well whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:25 am
Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG! There are tons of fun things to do, here and all over Gaia. Let us know if you have any questions. 3nodding  

LotusInChains

Dapper Strawberry

28,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Party Animal 100

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:41 pm
Welcome!
Cute stuff is my weakness too! XD
Someone I knew was trying to get me to join, but I didn't want to.... until they showed me the most adorable avatar. @ 3@ Then I wanted to join so I could make a cute character too. Jump to years later, I'm still here doing the same thing. xD

Gaia sometimes releases special items that you can collect by clicking links. Here's a list of links. I recommend collecting them.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/official-grant-archive-updated-6-30-16/t.85823129_2/#2

For example, if you click the link below, you'll be granted an item that has blush. c: Definitely cute.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/grant/?key=yessweetgame

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:41 pm
LotusInChains
Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG! There are tons of fun things to do, here and all over Gaia. Let us know if you have any questions. 3nodding

Thank you! I'm getting along okay so far. What sort of fun things do you recommend I try doing?  

CherieBunnie

Sugary Hourglass

CherieBunnie

Sugary Hourglass

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:43 pm
sdrawkcab
Welcome!
Someone I knew was trying to get me to join, but I didn't want to.... until they showed me the most adorable avatar. @ 3@ Then I wanted to join so I could make a cute character too. Jump to years later, I'm still here doing the same thing. xD

Gaia sometimes releases special items that you can collect by clicking links. Here's a list of links. I recommend collecting them.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/official-grant-archive-updated-6-30-16/t.85823129_2/#2

For example, if you click the link below, you'll be granted an item that has blush. c: Definitely cute.

Oh yay! Thanks for the links! 3nodding I would have never found this myself lol. Are there any guides you recommend for secret stuff like this?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:45 pm
CherieBunnie
I'm CherieBunnie, totally new to gaia online. I'm attempting to teach myself how to play, haha... I decided to try gaia out when I had a look at the cute wearable items in the game.. Cute stuff is my weakness!

Welcome welcome!! That was why I decided to join way back when. All of the cute things, haha. Meeting wonderful people made me stay. I hope you have a wonderful experience here.
emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

WinTerZ_JeWeL

Mind-boggling Millionaire

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:05 pm
CherieBunnie
sdrawkcab
Welcome!

Oh yay! Thanks for the links! 3nodding I would have never found this myself lol. Are there any guides you recommend for secret stuff like this?

Welll that thread will get updated whenever a new link appears. So if you subscribe to that thread (the button right next to the yellow reply button), you should get a notice on your MyGaia page when it gets updated. ...Sometimes users will talk in that thread so it'll be a false alarm. But.. it usually gets updated when users come across another link.

Ummm as to secret stuff, I can't think of anything else that's a secret. There probably are some.. but I don't think of them as a secret anymore, you know? XD;;
Have you checked out the Dumpster Dive yet? (It's found in the Games tab.) You can dive every five minutes. It's a way to get random items that have been donated by Gaians.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:06 pm
CherieBunnie
LotusInChains

Thank you! I'm getting along okay so far. What sort of fun things do you recommend I try doing?

Well, of course I would recommend checking out my shop and getting in on the summer RNG game. 4laugh

Arcane Spell Exchange

You can play the RNG game once per day and win items to have fun with (tokens for games,bait for fishing, etc) and if you're really lucky- a fabulous goodie for your avi!

Also, speaking of avi's. Make sure to visit the runway, every day if able. Voting is a great way to make gold and check out what's out there. And it can be fun to put together an outfit to submit-but be careful not to put too much money into it. Unless you've launched a major support campaign to get friends to vote for you, its (extremely) hard to place.

There is an avatar arena too, and you can submit an original or cosplay outfit on there each week. The prizes for winning there are not really the point (they're tiny!). But it is better for socializing-people can leave comments and praise.

And there is the avatar builder, if you want access to ALL THE THINGS! For making dream avatars and avi's for contests. Another really cool feature, that I hadn't known about for years- is ghosting. If another Gaian has their settings to allow for it, you can use their "ID number" to play around in their inventory!

I'm not sure how much poking around you've done-if you're not sure about the where or how of anything I mentioned-just ask. smile

What other things are you interested in? Games, chat, art??  

LotusInChains

Dapper Strawberry

28,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Party Animal 100

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:51 am
CherieBunnie

Welcome to Gaia ^^ You are in the perfect place for cute items xD Gaia has loads of them. A lot of pastel color themes too  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:39 am
sdrawkcab
Welll that thread will get updated whenever a new link appears. So if you subscribe to that thread (the button right next to the yellow reply button), you should get a notice on your MyGaia page when it gets updated. ...Sometimes users will talk in that thread so it'll be a false alarm. But.. it usually gets updated when users come across another link.

Ummm as to secret stuff, I can't think of anything else that's a secret. There probably are some.. but I don't think of them as a secret anymore, you know? XD;;
Have you checked out the Dumpster Dive yet? (It's found in the Games tab.) You can dive every five minutes. It's a way to get random items that have been donated by Gaians.

Oh okay, thanks for the tip! And yes, I have been doing the dumpster dive already smile  

CherieBunnie

Sugary Hourglass

CherieBunnie

Sugary Hourglass

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:41 am
WinTerZ_JeWeL
CherieBunnie

Welcome welcome!! That was why I decided to join way back when. All of the cute things, haha. Meeting wonderful people made me stay. I hope you have a wonderful experience here.
emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

Ha yeah, I'm working on lake kindred to earn gold so I can buy some of the cute wearable items and whatnot. Thanks so much! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:22 pm
CherieBunnie

Oh okay, thanks for the tip! And yes, I have been doing the dumpster dive already smile
Yay! I hope you've had some good luck with the dumpster. c:

In Lake Kindred, are you playing at either Fafnir's Peak, Zen Temple or Bunny Planet? You have the chance of getting RIGs/CIs as prizes there that you can either open or sell for gold. That's a good way to start saving gold toward buying a kin that can kill the Sycamorte Trees (that really drop gold).  

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

CherieBunnie

Sugary Hourglass

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:31 pm
sdrawkcab
CherieBunnie

Yay! I hope you've had some good luck with the dumpster. c:

In Lake Kindred, are you playing at either Fafnir's Peak, Zen Temple or Bunny Planet? You have the chance of getting RIGs/CIs as prizes there that you can either open or sell for gold. That's a good way to start saving gold toward buying a kin that can kill the Sycamorte Trees (that really drop gold).

I just started battling in those areas after reading in a guide that they're the best places for drops 3nodding  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff