Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Entrepreneurs (Broommakers, Wandmakers, etc.)
Entrepreneur Basics and Information (Apply Here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:29 pm
The Forgotten Weasley
Entrepreneur Assistant Skeleton

Hello, my name is Diantha Warlow

I would like to work at the law office of Tobi Fallrein.

The things I love about this business are Reviewing cases, the lack of institutionalized sexism, semi-flexible hours (for a lawyer's assistant), helping people, and learning more about the law.

The things I despise about this business are Difficult clients, difficult lawyers, certain judges, the bad puns, getting stuck at a dead-end in researching a case.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I suppose I"ll be starting as a sort of magical paralegal, but eventually I'd like to make partner.

Signed,
Diantha Warlow

Yukina101

Hired  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:29 pm
Entrepreneur / Business Owner Application

Hello, my name is Claire Wilson

I am a Herbologist

My business is called

I provide Research into plant life with a focus on plant life with healing properties. Finding new uses for healing plants as well as attempting to discover new healing plants.

It is a Magical only business.

It is located in Dublin, Ireland.

How did I come into this business? Well... With some of the inheritance from my parents' deaths, I was able to rent a small place to begin my investigative research into plant life. I picked Dublin to be closer to my (Muggle) boyfriend.

The things I love about this business are Herbology is a passion of mine, helping heal others is nice, Dublin is a wonderful city, I like to garden and this job is basically that, and above all... plants.

The things I despise about this business are Recording research in treastice format, stagnation in work/research, dirt under my nails, working in solitude, and keeping my work a secret from my boyfriend.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I don't actually sell anything, but I will be publishing papers in magical journals.

I acknowledge that any magical & muggle business must be separated as to not breach the Statute of Secrecy.

Signed,
Claire Breanne Wilson

-

Summer II

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:00 am

Hello, my name is Lazuli Mortemer

I am a(n) Metal Charmer and inventor

My business is called Mortemer Métalliques

I provide inventions, magical instruments, metal toys, and repair

It is a magical business.

It is located in Hogsmeade, Scotland

How did I come into this business? Well... I always wanted to make a breakthrough and hopefully contribute my skills to make lives better for people. I came to like metal charms and inventions. I used to do all of my works in my manor's basement a few years ago, much to my brother Topaz's chagrin. After the accident I have during one of my failed attempts, my brother got pissed and told me to get a shop to work on because he can't stand the concept of me being killed in an enclosed room.

The things I love about this business are working in a peaceful village, inventions, collaborations, making a difference, and the thrill of invention

The things I despise about this business are Explosions, breakdowns, deadlines, slow days on work, dead-ends, impatient people

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! Technically my business outlines with Dervishes and Banges in Hogsmeade but I want to make it official

I acknowledge that any magical & muggle business must be separated as to not breach the Statute of Secrecy.

Signed,
Lazuli Mortemer

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:21 pm
Summer II

Hello, my name is Claire Wilson

I am a Herbologist

My business is called

I provide Research into plant life with a focus on plant life with healing properties. Finding new uses for healing plants as well as attempting to discover new healing plants.

It is a Magical only business.

It is located in Dublin, Ireland.

How did I come into this business? Well... With some of the inheritance from my parents' deaths, I was able to rent a small place to begin my investigative research into plant life. I picked Dublin to be closer to my (Muggle) boyfriend.

The things I love about this business are Herbology is a passion of mine, helping heal others is nice, Dublin is a wonderful city, I like to garden and this job is basically that, and above all... plants.

The things I despise about this business are Recording research in treastice format, stagnation in work/research, dirt under my nails, working in solitude, and keeping my work a secret from my boyfriend.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I don't actually sell anything, but I will be publishing papers in magical journals.

Signed,
Claire Breanne Wilson

-

Hired!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:22 pm
Julian Galaksylph

Hello, my name is Lazuli Mortemer

I am a(n) Metal Charmer and inventor

My business is called Mortemer Métalliques

I provide inventions, magical instruments, metal toys, and repair

It is located in Hogsmeade, Scotland

How did I come into this business? Well... I always wanted to make a breakthrough and hopefully contribute my skills to make lives better for people. I came to like metal charms and inventions. I used to do all of my works in my manor's basement a few years ago, much to my brother Topaz's chagrin. After the accident I have during one of my failed attempts, my brother got pissed and told me to get a shop to work on because he can't stand the concept of me being killed in an enclosed room.

The things I love about this business are working in a peaceful village, inventions, collaborations, making a difference, and the thrill of invention

The things I despise about this business are Explosions, breakdowns, deadlines, slow days on work, dead-ends, impatient people

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! Technically my business outlines with Dervishes and Banges in Hogsmeade but I want to make it official

Signed,
Lazuli Mortemer

Essy ze Ninja

Hired!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:18 pm

Hello, my name is Avian Z. Lovette

I would like to work at Tassy's Musical Studio

The things I love about this business are Keeping my hands busy, the fact that it's music, being creative with the designs, enthusiastic kids, learning something new

The things I despise about this business are Push-ups, beyond repair items, snooty kids, parents signing their kids on lessons to look "rich and cool", people playing guitar then ACCIDENTALLY HITTING IT ON SOMETHING HARD

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I also want to be a musician, but first thing's first

Signed,
Avian Zechariah Lovette

Yukina101

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:23 pm
Julian Galaksylph

Hello, my name is Avian Z. Lovette

I would like to work at Tassy's Musical Studio

The things I love about this business are Keeping my hands busy, the fact that it's music, being creative with the designs, enthusiastic kids, learning something new

The things I despise about this business are Push-ups, beyond repair items, snooty kids, parents signing their kids on lessons to look "rich and cool", people playing guitar then ACCIDENTALLY HITTING IT ON SOMETHING HARD

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I also want to be a musician, but first thing's first

Signed,
Avian Zechariah Lovette

Yukina101

Hired  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:45 am

Hello, my name is Tiernan Yaxley.

I am a herbologist

My business is called Yaxley Herbology.

I provide research and cultivation of magical plants and seeds.

It is located in Kilkenny, Ireland.

How did I come into this business? Well... I bought it from a retiring herbologist after clearing out my bank account (it helps that I don't have to pay rent).

The things I love about this business are the peace and quiet, having my own space, genuinely interested clients, discovering new things, seeing the hustle and bustle of the city.

The things I despise about this business are the traffic outside, noisy pedestrians, idiot clients, constantly having to clean up, long nights/

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I both sell plants and seeds and write papers.

Signed,
Tiernan H. Yaxley

Essy ze Ninja

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:21 pm
The Forgotten Weasley

Hello, my name is Tiernan Yaxley.

I am a herbologist

My business is called Yaxley Herbology.

I provide research and cultivation of magical plants and seeds.

It is located in Kilkenny, Ireland.

How did I come into this business? Well... I bought it from a retiring herbologist after clearing out my bank account (it helps that I don't have to pay rent).

The things I love about this business are the peace and quiet, having my own space, genuinely interested clients, discovering new things, seeing the hustle and bustle of the city.

The things I despise about this business are the traffic outside, noisy pedestrians, idiot clients, constantly having to clean up, long nights/

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I both sell plants and seeds and write papers.

Signed,
Tiernan H. Yaxley

Essy ze Ninja

Accepted  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:36 pm

Hello, my name is Alby Callaghan

I am a(n) Manager? I just cover the business expenditure side of the..business

My business is called Mythical Missile Fireworks

I provide magical fireworks

It is located in Kilkenny, Ireland

How did I come into this business? Well... A few years ago, my friend Mercy Sanderson and I were talking about what we'd like to do once we had graduated and she had the want to go into magical fireworks. I thought it was a brilliant idea and she offered going into a partnership with her covering the fire (literally) while I handled the actual business part. It's a much better business venture than I could've possibly imagined instead of working for my family.

The things I love about this business are Watching Mercy's finished creations, when the numbers make sense, getting to work from home occasionally, that I'm working for a business that has nothing to do with my family, when I don't have to douse a fire.

The things I despise about this business are When the numbers don't make sense, when some buyers don't take me seriously due to my age, work place accidents, when I still have to occasionally wear a tie, the smell.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! This is a partnered business with Mercy Sanderson (with Cara Miakitty's full approval) though full orders of fireworks won't be completed until she's graduated.

Signed,
Alby Callaghan

Essy ze Ninja

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:33 pm
Yukina101

Hello, my name is Alby Callaghan

I am a(n) Manager? I just cover the business expenditure side of the..business

I provide magical fireworks

How did I come into this business? Well... A few years ago, my friend Mercy Sanderson and I were talking about what we'd like to do once we had graduated and she had the want to go into magical fireworks. I thought it was a brilliant idea and she offered going into a partnership with her covering the fire (literally) while I handled the actual business part. It's a much better business venture than I could've possibly imagined instead of working for my family.

The things I love about this business are Watching Mercy's finished creations, when the numbers make sense, getting to work from home occasionally, that I'm working for a business that has nothing to do with my family, when I don't have to douse a fire.

The things I despise about this business are When the numbers don't make sense, when some buyers don't take me seriously due to my age, work place accidents, when I still have to occasionally wear a tie, the smell.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! This is a partnered business with Mercy Sanderson (with Cara Miakitty's full approval) though full orders of fireworks won't be completed until she's graduated.

Signed,
Alby Callaghan

Essy ze Ninja

Accepted  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:29 pm

Hello, my name is Gregori Markov

I am a(n) metal charmer

My business is called Markov Encantado Metalico

I provide magical device repair, selling devices and metallic furnitures, toys, trinkets, and other things a metal charm can do

It is located in Galway, Ireland

How did I come into this business? Well... I want to do what I'm very good at so that I could at least live my dream and still be able to provode for my son. So when I bought a house, I also built a business there

The things I love about this business are Doing what I love, flexible hours, working near home, quiet environment, people admiring the metalworks

The things I despise about this business are broken things, out of resources, people insisting that it's reparable, things... going out of hand, deadlines (but I had to do it so)

Signed,
Gregori Martino Markov

Essy ze Ninja

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:04 pm
Julian Galaksylph

Hello, my name is Gregori Markov

I am a(n) metal charmer

My business is called Markov Encantado Metalico

I provide magical device repair, selling devices and metallic furnitures, toys, trinkets, and other things a metal charm can do

It is located in Galway, Ireland

How did I come into this business? Well... I want to do what I'm very good at so that I could at least live my dream and still be able to provode for my son. So when I bought a house, I also built a business there

The things I love about this business are Doing what I love, flexible hours, working near home, quiet environment, people admiring the metalworks

The things I despise about this business are broken things, out of resources, people insisting that it's reparable, things... going out of hand, deadlines (but I had to do it so)

Signed,
Gregori Martino Markov

Essy ze Ninja

Accepted!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:21 pm

Hello, my name is Chance Whitethorne

I am a musician, singer, and songwriter.

I provide performances, compositions, songwriting, basically a lot of things honestly.

It is located in London

How did I come into this business? Well... I was kind of discovered while playing something at one of the parks. The lady wanted to talk to me about being a musician, and she ended up discussing things with my mum. After that, well, I was signed on as a musician and songwriter, though I won't be able to perform much during school.

The things I love about this business are singing, playing music, entertaining people, doing what I love, and well, just losing myself in music.

The things I despise about this business are the sudden attention I'm getting from everyone, hecklers, paparazzi, crazed fans, and stalkers.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I can only do this part time until I graduate since my whole family is telling me I need to finish school first, but after I'm done, I'll actually be doing this full time which is wicked!

Signed,
Chance Everett Whitethorne

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:52 pm

Hello, my name is Mercy Sanderson

I am a Chemical Engineer? Potioneer? Look I make fireworks okay.

I provide colorful, reasonably safe and fun for the family explosions

How did I come into this business? Well... It started out as kind of a joke, y'know? We were having one of those 'what do you wanna be when you grow up' conversations, me and my best mate, I mean. I told him I'd always wanted to just... blow stuff up, y'know? And he was like 'what about fireworks' and I was like 'what about fireworks?!' and here we are. I thought he was kidding, really, but he got pretty into the idea and hell if I was going to say no. It'll be interesting, to say the least.

The things I love about this business are Living My Dream(tm), getting to experiment with different components, trying to figure out how to be Gandalf (I will figure out how to tell stories with fireworks eventually, dangit), how excited people get when they see the finished products, and being my own boss (sort of - Alby is also my boss. But he's like, a super chill boss).

The things I despise about this business are it's bloody expensive! No joke, do you know how much money we spend on R&D?! So much money. I also hate when I get stuck, like when I can't get a specific color I'm going for or the burst isn't quite what I'm wanting. I also hate when people blame me if someone gets hurt doing something dumb with my products (there are warning labels for a reason, people!). I'm also not super into the whole 'keeping your workstation clean' thing even though I know it's sort of important if I don't want to blow up my whole workspace. And I hate being interrupted when I'm in the zone.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! This business is already established, but Merc has graduated and is now in position to take her rightful place as Co-Owner.

Signed,
Mercy Sanderson

Essy ze Ninja

Entrepreneurs (Broommakers, Wandmakers, etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games