Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands
Old joining thread -shhhh we need a new one Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:40 pm
YO, LEMME IN HERE
Inside Name: Shushara
Owner: NovaCracker
Outside name: Shiva
Mate: (If you're bringing one or taking one when you get in.)
Personality: Still a massive crybaby. Total Daddy's girl, or was. Now just a massive wuss.
Image: https://imgur.com/PP30VyS
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: Probably wandered in and had Kumbuko decide to steal her because she has a mate. I'm pinning this on Kumbuko. Can't stop me.
What rank would you want for them? Alchemist

YO, LEMME IN HERE
Inside Name: Tenochtitlan
Outside name: My Brother's Keeper
Mate: Single [strike[Just as bad as Mazatl
Personality: Perpetually at her brother's side as a permanant wingman, Tenochtitlan is the Jelly to Mazatl's Peanut Butter. She's just as good natured, and tends to hit on guys. A lot.
Image: https://imgur.com/t4PeMKG
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: Her Outside Name answers all. Where Mazatl goes, Teno follows.
What rank would you want for them? [strike[Beermistress[/strike[ Alchemist

YO, LEMME IN HERE
Inside Name: Mpeko
Outside name: Fluffy
Mate: Maisha and Terra
Personality: The huggiest Firekin. Fled impending war because it SCARED her.
Image: https://imgur.com/AnP6c51
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: She's following Maisha and dragging Terra with her.
What rank would you want for them? Patron ()They asked v. nicely and explained she's not attacking anybody mean. IOT WAS THE ONLY WAY)

YO, LEMME IN HERE
Inside Name: Terra
Outside name: Sun God
Mate: Maisha and Mpeko
Personality: You're so Vain - Carly Simon THIS IS THE BEST DESCRIPTION.
Image: https://imgur.com/bxPvSEJ
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: Maisha and Mpeko made big sad eyes and it means not going to his father and having 2.5 dozen demons trying to jump his bones. Or 2.5 dozen sick lions doing the same near his mom. The brat.
What rank would you want for them? Patron  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:53 pm
NovaCracker

Das Tor

All accepted! Incidentally, Mazatl and Tenochtitlan's sister is right next door in the Bahari! They got family out the ears, man!  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:00 pm
MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Inside Name: Aaloka
Owner: Sherpuff
New Rank: Crafter
Outside Name: Trinket
Other: I didn't have an adult name or rank for her. I'd like to make her a crafter, if that is okay!

MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Inside Name: Timotei
New Rank: Thief
Outside Name: Rascality
Other: I didn't have an adult name or rank for him. I'd like to make him a thief, if possible!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:56 am
Sherpuff
MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Inside Name: Aaloka
New Rank: Crafter
Outside Name: Trinket
Other: I didn't have an adult name or rank for her. I'd like to make her a crafter, if that is okay!

MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Inside Name: Timotei
New Rank: Thief
Outside Name: Rascality
Other: I didn't have an adult name or rank for him. I'd like to make him a thief, if possible!

Approved! Though I think for the future, from this point on, unless it's a special rank(Like Lead Patron or something), this may be more a formality than permission... Make life easier xD  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:45 am
MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Inside Name: Madzimoyo
Owner: Alpaca Chobi
New Rank:
Outside Name: he actually never took one x DD He was before the gypsies
Other: Moyo will be leaving the pride  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:39 pm
YO, LEMME IN HERE
Inside Name: Salah'licik
Owner: Keantha
Outside name: Brighteyes
Mate: N/A
Personality: Bright is a very calm and laid back little boy. He loves to study new things, often listening to anyone who will give the cub a moment.
Image: x
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: He and his twin sister are children of Roshan'Parveneh. Their mother left them both with him before going back to her life as a rogue.
What rank would you want for them? Youth>Gypsy>Alchemsit

YO, LEMME IN HERE
Inside Name: Kadoadi
Outside name: Little Imp
Personality: Imp is a mischievous and playful girl, very silly. She loves to sing and dance. Nothing brings her more joy than making others smile.
Image: X
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: She and her twin brother are children of Roshan'Parveneh. Their mother left them both with him before going back to her life as a rogue.
What rank would you want for them? Youth> Gypsy> Mummer  

Keantha

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:35 pm
Keantha
YO, LEMME IN HERE
Inside Name: Salah'licik
Outside name: Brighteyes
Personality: Bright is a very calm and laid back little boy. He loves to study new things, often listening to anyone who will give the cub a moment.
Image: x
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: He and his twin sister are children of Roshan'Parveneh. Their mother left them both with him before going back to her life as a rogue.
What rank would you want for them? Youth>Gypsy>Alchemsit

YO, LEMME IN HERE
Inside Name: Kadoadi
Outside name: Little Imp
Personality: Imp is a mischievous and playful girl, very silly. She loves to sing and dance. Nothing brings her more joy than making others smile.
Image: X
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: She and her twin brother are children of Roshan'Parveneh. Their mother left them both with him before going back to her life as a rogue.
What rank would you want for them? Youth> Gypsy> Mummer

Accepted! heart Also reminds me, I have a thing to update... Hm...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:12 pm
YO, LEMME IN HERE
Inside Name: Roshan'Parveneh
Owner: Kathryn Dragonna
Outside name: Bright Fur
Mate: Nia Dubaku
Personality: Sweet and loving, Roshan loves the idea of making cubs and feels he needs to stick close to his sister's new pride of the Bahari.
Image: uncert
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: he's settling here with his two cubs and his new lady
What rank would you want for them? Thief

(this was supposed to be posted in the old guild but I couldn't find it, so am making sure my butt is covered for certing him)  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:40 pm
MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Inside Name: Latana
Owner: Fairy Snails
New Rank:
Outside Name: Red Poison
Other: Latana is going to be leaving the pride.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:38 pm
Kathryn Dragonna
YO, LEMME IN HERE
Inside Name: Roshan'Parveneh
Owner: Kathryn Dragonna
Outside name: Bright Fur
Mate: Nia Dubaku
Personality: Sweet and loving, Roshan loves the idea of making cubs and feels he needs to stick close to his sister's new pride of the Bahari.
Image: uncert
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: he's settling here with his two cubs and his new lady
What rank would you want for them? Thief

(this was supposed to be posted in the old guild but I couldn't find it, so am making sure my butt is covered for certing him)

Accepted! Sorry that took a bit, work eats my brain!

Fairy Snails
MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Inside Name: Latana
Owner: Fairy Snails
New Rank:
Outside Name: Red Poison
Other: Latana is going to be leaving the pride.

Good luck to Latana where ever she goes to heart  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:17 pm
MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Inside Name: Yùtù
Owner: Das Tor
New Rank: Healer; she's less an actual 'Alchemist' and more focused on healing, has been since the beginning.

MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
Inside Name: Mbalamwezi-fi-bichi
New Rank: Hunter  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:52 am
YO, LEMME IN HERE
Inside Name: Madhura
Owner: Peppermint Coffee
Outside name:
Mate:
Personality: Outspoken, never minces her words, she's a force to be reckoned with.
Image: Uncert
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: She's coming from the Bahari, speaking out against current politics, she decided to come back with Bonekeeper who had been thrown out along with Puzzle.
What rank would you want for them? Hunter  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:54 am
size=18]YO, LEMME IN HERE
Inside Name: Apollo
Owner: Novacracker
Outside name: Wave Talker
Mate: Fumblepaws, he also took her in. <3
Personality: Apollo is a gentle lioness whom was raised loving the ocean, and seeing no reason to hate. While not incapable of protecting herself as needed, she is far more likely to react with some anxiety -- she isa kind soul, only seeking to share love with others, and claws if threatened.
Image: https://imgur.com/IwV0Mdc
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: Apollo is a refugee from the Bahari; when lions like her were blamed for the Ocean's displeasure, Apollo was afraid she may be killed to appease it, or others like her, and didn't understand why loving a stranger was bad. Apollo believes love is love no matter the form, and fled to the wild, by chance taking the Kizi border.
What rank would you want for them? Dreamer - she can hunt well, but the girl is entirely sure she understands the ocean.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:32 pm
YO, LEMME IN HERE
Inside Name: Ekundayo
Outside name: Dawnwalker
Mate: Nyota'angavu [out-of-pride mate]
Personality: A sweet lioness with a love of stories and song and knowledge, a sharp wit, and a motherly nature. Her memory isn't quite the beast it used to be, but she's got some help there.
Image: [x]
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: A lover of safety, song, stories, and the sea.
What rank would you want for them? Story Seeker

YO, LEMME IN HERE
Inside Name: Hillaire Lavinge
Outside name: Wavelover
Mate: Ilayda
Personality: A lover through and through, Hillaire was raised by the tenant 'love as thou wilt'. A sweet lion, he cares deeply for his mate Ilayda and his dear friend Ekundayo, as well as the cubs he and Ekundayo had many seasons ago.
Image: [x]
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: Hillaire is a steadfast believer in safety and stability, but also in freedom and the ability to love as one's heart dictates.
What rank would you want for them? Hunter  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:24 pm
YO, LEMME IN HERE
Inside Name: Ilayda
Owner: Redbud-Tree
Outside name: Siren Song
Mate: Hillaire Lavinge
Personality: Ilayda is quiet, with a little bit of a sarcastic streak and a small playful streak when it comes to the people she cares about. She's very loving and a firm believer in freedom.
Image: Uncert
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: Well, for one thing, where her mate and Ekundayo go, Ilayda goes. But for a more specific-to-her reason, Ilayda's seen seen what separating families can do, and wants none of that. The Kizi, then, is a refuge she feels she and those who care about the well-being of others needs.
What rank would you want for them? Alchemist. It's more or less what she's always done, wherever she's lived.  
[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff