Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~Roleplay Planning and OOC~
~These roles we play~ OOC Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:56 pm
So I've had this thought on starting an RP making fun of the classical set fate/destiny for characters. It revolves around a conqueror, the kind you could call cliched demon king, evil overlord etc, who reaches a point in his campaign where he has one final great city to conquer, the capital of the largest country in this fantasy land. Before the final battle though, a prophet who's lineage has divined the future for kings since as far back as history recalls, informs the king and hero (there always has to be a hero...) that when the conqueror attacks the city, he will fail and his reign of chaos across the lands will end with his death.

Seems pretty cliche so far right? The prophecy, the hero, the villain, the king, one final battle to decide the fate of civilization as they know it. Unfortunately, the conqueror learns about this and his army immediately assumes he will try to fight destiny and take the city, ready to charge ahead to fight!
However, the conqueror decides to retire, surprising everyone. This is where the story starts. Thoughts?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:36 pm
Sounds like a pretty awesome idea, I'm down to roleplay in  

ll_minus_ll

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:42 pm
Insane_of_the_Insane
Sounds like a pretty awesome idea, I'm down to roleplay in

Cool, that's one person down XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:12 pm
Interesting I'd be down have a few Fantasy style characters i've been wanting to use for a while smile  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:34 pm
I'll join this RP. Sounds interesting and cliche lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:21 pm
Monotonesword34
Interesting I'd be down have a few Fantasy style characters i've been wanting to use for a while smile

It was made out of a few character ideas I knew wouldn't work in the normal fantasy stories, so I figured combining it with one that intentionally laughs at the cliches would let them work.
Rynn01
I'll join this RP. Sounds interesting and cliche lol

It's meant to be in some ways. The hero, the villain, the prophecy... That one story you hear over and over again with the characters actually deciding not to do anything, which actually does something.
Oh and hello again XD  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:26 pm
Phoenix347

Okay, yea I know it was meant to be that way,

Can we start on character creation now or wait? Who gets what role though?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:37 pm
Rynn01
Phoenix347

Okay, yea I know it was meant to be that way,

Can we start on character creation now or wait? Who gets what role though?

I guess although I'll release a character skele for it anyways. Roles will be shown on the rp page as well as the character page, and will be available as a first-come basis.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:13 pm
Okay RP page is up and outside of some reserved posts it's good. I'll get the profile page and skele up by tonight.
So the skele took me a while to get done, sorry about that, but it's up now and you can send in profiles.

-update-
Okay, I missed adding roles into the profiles just after the profile name and before character but that has been fixed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:28 am
OKAY. NOW the profile thread should be done. I'm not used to building these things so I missed the powers section, which some would have. Powers/skills includes things such as dueling, trading, diplomacy. Be a little creative but please don't be general such as 'magic' or 'fighting'.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:31 pm
Bump~
Anyone working on profiles, want a role reserved, etc? crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:46 pm
Phoenix347

Hey, sorry, think I might need a bit longer for my profiles (gonna make a non main role character if that's alright sweatdrop ) for some reason it didn't save my progress on it last night crying super upsetting, all I had left to do were the bios  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:42 pm
DragonChild09
Phoenix347

Hey, sorry, think I might need a bit longer for my profiles (gonna make a non main role character if that's alright sweatdrop ) for some reason it didn't save my progress on it last night crying super upsetting, all I had left to do were the bios

It's fine, just hoping more apply so I don't have to close it down like my last few on here -_-  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:41 pm
And we have our prophet character filled in! I should make a note; Each player can only control one of the roles, but can have multiple characters. As long as you can keep track of them, feel free to cast them, but only one of yours can be in one of the 5 roles.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:42 am
Phoenix347

Asked some friends if they wanted to join us, hopefully they'll be interested 4laugh . So no giving up  
~Roleplay Planning and OOC~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff