Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Neko searching for a Roleplay Partner

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roleplay?
  Roleplay
  ROLEPLAY
  Roleplay?
View Results

Kawaii Lollita Neko Nyx

Fluffy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:37 pm
User Image Hai there. I'm Nyxie the Neko, but you can call me Nyx. I'm searching for a roleplay partner. Any race/species is fine by me. I just want a fantasy/adventure roleplay set in either Victorian/Feudal Era, Modern Era, or Futuristic Era. Whichever you fancy roleplaying in.
No text talk, i.e. *walks*, lol k brb, etc. Also lets keep it PG-13. If you want mature I'll do it off site or time skip. I'm really only looking to roleplay with a male due to possible romance. But I will take a female partner, though romance is a bit unlikely.
Please PM me or Comment if you are interested. I would love to discuss plot details with you, and if you have a plot in mind I'm all ears. Teehee. Get it? Ears? Neko? Teehee, sorry. Anyways I can't wait to hear from you, nya~!

A few of my plots(if you don't like them you can message me and we can come up with another):

Plot One. Victorian Era. A relic piece has gone missing from the Capital of Farie, the queen suspects demons have took it. It powers most of the city's "magic" and "power". With the relic missing the queen has entrusted the mission of finding it to a young man. Along the road to the next town he runs into a stray cat girl who soon helps him on his mission.

Plot Two. Modern Era. A cat girl is on the run from a secret organization who wants her for whatever reason that they aren't saying. She winds up breaking into a man's house trying to hide, unintentionally looping him in on her problems.

Plot Three. Futuristic Era. In the year 20XX technology has advanced far beyond regular technology. Creatures of all shapes and sizes have been showing up more commonly from different planets, which seems to have cause wide spread of rivalry between races and even war of nations. One nation however has set out to destroy what little harmony the other nations have, while another tries to unify.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:26 am
Kawaii Lollita Neko Nyx

If a male partner is what you looking for I'd be happy to offer my services and even a small sample RP between the two of us so you can decide whether or not I am the kind of partner you are looking for. If I'm not then I'd would've been happy just to try to help you. Either PM (so this thread doesn't get cluttered), or quote me if you're interested, it's your thread so the choice is yours.  

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

Thrustin243

Wheezing Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:01 pm
Kawaii Lollita Neko Nyx

Coincidentally, I'm also searching for a roleplay partner!

I write from a male human perspective and think of myself as a pretty well seasoned writer, particularly when it comes to creating plot on the fly. I'm pretty interested in the second plot idea you had, but would need a little more information so I can create a suitable counterpart for your character!

I love the prospect of the romance, but of course, the dynamic of the characters would need to mesh. So let me know what you're thinking and I'll give you some ideas of what I'm thinking.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games