Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Resources
Aquarium & Booty Grab Guide Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:52 pm
ninja Broken images have been updated.

Will go through the guide and update where needed in the next few weeks.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:44 am
Slowly updating all these posts. lol  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

BigSunCowboy

Lonely Star

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:04 pm
Ah! I've been wondering about this!! Thank you for making all of this and collecting all of this information! That's so kind and helpful! I'll try to go through this when I'm feeling a little more up to it (I have chronic pain which means a lot of the time pain fog is too severe to focus on or read lots of info at once).

Thank you for all of this!! heart c:  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:09 pm
BigSunCowboy
Ah! I've been wondering about this!! Thank you for making all of this and collecting all of this information! That's so kind and helpful! I'll try to go through this when I'm feeling a little more up to it (I have chronic pain which means a lot of the time pain fog is too severe to focus on or read lots of info at once).

You're welcome! Glad the guide can be of use!

ninja I do also have a quick guide, which has a lot less "extra info" in it and just the essentials: link. Will get this guide listed on the first page as well.  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

BigSunCowboy

Lonely Star

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:12 pm
Darkerdemons
BigSunCowboy

You're welcome! Glad the guide can be of use!

ninja I do also have a quick guide, which has a lot less "extra info" in it and just the essentials: link. Will get this guide listed on the first page as well.

Omg! That's even more helpful for me! Thank you so much! I'll definitely check that out biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:02 am
Quote:
Aquarium Snowflakes Glitch User Image

User ImageUser Image
  • If you try to play an affected tank, all you will see is a completely frozen image of the water in the tank. The frozen glitch is due to the item Aquarium Snowflakes being in the main inventory of the frozen tank's owner. If you suspect a tank is frozen, alert the owner in their bump thread (or by PM/profile comment if they don't have a bump thread) and ask them if they have Aquarium Snowflakes in their inventory.

• Fortunately, the glitch is easy enough to fix. If you were informed that users can't play your tank since it is frozen, locate the item Aquarium Snowflakes in your inventory and move it to either the Locker or the House storage areas of your inventory. Save the changes and users should be able to play your next glow. You can also discard the snowflakes or send them to a mule/friend who doesn't use their tank. Moving the snowflakes to Locker, House storage, or Trash immediately makes the tank playable!

• Dumpster Dive has been known to periodically grant Aquarium Snowflakes. If you Dumpster Dive and didn't see what item you got, check the aquarium section of your inventory. Better to remove the snowflakes right away rather than find out several frozen glows later that no-one can play your tank.

• Sometimes it will take a moment for the booty grab game to start! Wait for 30 seconds and try a different link for the same tank before assuming a game is glitched.

• Credit for figuring out the glitch's cause and solution goes to Lundin Crast.

• This glitch actually got fixed in February 2020. Hoorah! dramallama

Replaced the broken Photobucket hosted image that was hiding on page 1 as well~  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

☆ Resources

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas