Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Resources
Aquarium & Booty Grab Guide Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:03 pm
Last reserved post. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:05 pm
JoyRose

ninja What do you think of the sections I've selected for the guide (some sections are on page 1, some are on page 2)?  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:13 pm
Darkerdemons
JoyRose

ninja What do you think of the sections I've selected for the guide (some sections are on page 1, some are on page 2)?

YOU ARE WONDERFUL! The only things I miss could just as easily be linked if you don't want to bother copying them, like fish lists and aquarium lists.

Your resource is just lovely. Thank you so much for adding it to our guild! emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:31 pm
JoyRose
Darkerdemons
JoyRose

YOU ARE WONDERFUL! The only things I miss could just as easily be linked if you don't want to bother copying them, like fish lists and aquarium lists.

Your resource is just lovely. Thank you so much for adding it to our guild! emotion_hug
redface You are very kind, Joy!

3nodding How about I add the fish lists to the resources section on page 1? Are the aquarium lists you referring to the list of new tanks or the aquarium item list. I can put the item list in either the resources section or trim it down for page 2.  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:58 pm
Darkerdemons
JoyRose
Darkerdemons
JoyRose

3nodding How about I add the fish lists to the resources section on page 1? Are the aquarium lists you referring to the list of new tanks or the aquarium item list. I can put the item list in either the resources section or trim it down for page 2.

I was referring to the aquarium item lists (backgrounds, etc.). Where you put them and how you organize them I leave to your obvious good judgement! emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:05 pm
JoyRose
Darkerdemons
JoyRose
Darkerdemons
JoyRose

I was referring to the aquarium item lists (backgrounds, etc.). Where you put them and how you organize them I leave to your obvious good judgement! emotion_hug

4laugh Once I put the item lists on page 2, I think the guide is done.  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:23 pm
JoyRose

ninja The Aquarium guide has been purged of all photoshop photobombed images and is up and running again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:18 pm
Darkerdemons
JoyRose

ninja The Aquarium guide has been purged of all photoshop photobombed images and is up and running again.

Omigosh yes! I'm struggling with the same problem. Slow work for all my guilds and threads. *sigh* Congratulations getting done so quickly  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:24 pm
JoyRose
Darkerdemons
JoyRose

Omigosh yes! I'm struggling with the same problem. Slow work for all my guilds and threads. *sigh* Congratulations getting done so quickly

sweatdrop Thank you! I'm hoping to help out more with one of the booty grab guilds I'm part of the crew for. There are so many images that need replacing.

Hoping all the image changes are smooth and low stress for you!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:25 pm
Announcement Post Update:
Darkerdemons
Booty Grab has been having a lot of issues and glitches, particularly since the introduction of Platinum currency back in August. Many users are not receiving platinum after playing booty grab. Gaia Staff have been notified. In the mean time, most users can still earn gold from tanks when using gold currency.

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:30 pm
Common Glitches Post Update:
Darkerdemons

Platinum Granting Glitch User Image

• Many users find that when they play booty grab while in platinum currency, their post-game platinum amount is no different from their pre-game platinum amount. It is suspected the 1 platinum grant that occurs when the page is refreshed comes from browsing. Staff have been notified.

• If a user plays a game in platinum currency and does not receive platinum, most tank owners find they don't gain platinum from the game either.

• The best solution is to switch to gold currency when playing booty grab. Platinum currency is more beneficial for bumping and posting in the forums though.

• Interestingly, if a user plays booty grab in gold currency, the tank owner usually gains from the game regardless if they use gold or platinum currency.

Game Results Glitch User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
  • After the game the score is usually displayed, showing how much gold/platinum you and the tank owner earned from the game. Recently a lot of users find this screen no longer appears. The game is over, the fish continue moving around, the tank music is playing, but the screen does not change from the message "Getting Game Results".

• There is no solution for this glitch at this time.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:25 am
Darkerdemons
Darkerdemons
Booty Grab has been having a lot of issues and glitches, particularly since the introduction of Platinum currency back in August. Many users are not receiving platinum after playing booty grab. Gaia Staff have been notified. In the mean time, most users can still earn gold from tanks when using gold currency.

Lanzer

Platinum Earning increased, Booty Grab Fixed

There was a bug that was affecting the platinum grant calculation. Now that the bug is fixed, platinum earning should be increased across the board!

Booty grab had also been fixed. The platinum reward amount for booty grab should be fixed soon.

That was rather...quick xd  

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:29 am
Marc Gosgosh
Darkerdemons
Darkerdemons

Lanzer

Platinum Earning increased, Booty Grab Fixed

There was a bug that was affecting the platinum grant calculation. Now that the bug is fixed, platinum earning should be increased across the board!

Booty grab had also been fixed. The platinum reward amount for booty grab should be fixed soon.

That was rather...quick xd

crying So happy! A big thank you to Lanzer and everyone else who worked on the BG issues!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:50 pm
Common Glitches post update:

Quote:
    Platinum Granting Issues User Image

• There are several different issues around platinum grants in booty grabbing; one of the most frequent issues at the moment is the platinum "cap". Some users are affected and other users are not. Affected users usually find the first handful of games grant the amount displayed on the post game screen (e.g. 59:1); at some point the games start granting 0 or 1 platinum even though the post game screen still shows larger numbers. (If you compare your pre- and post-game platinum amount you can see how much you actually got from the game).

• Two possible solutions for users affected by the platinum cap: 1) Use gold currency for bumping glow threads, collecting daily chance, and voting in runway - use platinum currency for playing booty grab games; 2) If you have an alternate account, use one account for bumping glow threads and the other for playing booty grab. (Thank you, Klatt!)

• Another thing to keep in mind: sometimes closing the game too soon may forfeit your earnings. Make sure the game progresses from the screen showing your earnings to the screen showing the regular tank with the tank's music playing.

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:58 am
Quote:
December 6 - Want a glow timer while the usual timers are down (hopefully temporary)? See this post. If you are finding the timer isn't updating properly, you may need to clear your browser cache more frequently.

☆ Resources

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff