Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Ghost Adventures: Paranormal Investigators (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GregarMoon

Divine Werewolf

3,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:56 pm
~~Seyren Liu~~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~>
Psychic
<~~

Seyren grabbed a bite and drink midway, and soon Seyren reached the location which Zak had requested. The roaring of his Harley Davidson died down as he got out and pulled out the keys. Taking his helmet off, he could see that Aaron, Lisa and Shilga were already there. "Hi guys," Seyren greeted the others. "Zak ain't here yet?" he asked sheepishly.

(Sorry for it being short. Can't really think of much to say >.<)

ShadowStream-chan
GrayEnvy
-Kool-LiSa-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:45 am
User Image
Allison Crow
Lucid Dreamer
Outfit
xxxxxxxxxx Rushing out the house with her things, Allison quickly check her phone for the address Zak sent her. 'I can't be late on my first day on the case.' She thought with a panic. Typing the address on her phone's GPS, Zaks place wasn't to far from her's, looking at the time Allison would be able to make it at 2. 'Perfect, I'll be there just in time....' A smile appeared across her face, excited to meet the others.

Running down the houses and across the streets, following the GPS's direction. She made her way the Zak's front door, the time 2pm. Once she knocked on the door she waited, nervous and a bit scared to meet the others. 'I-I can do this....' She then reached into her pocket to grab her good luck charm, but nothing was there. "W-wait what?" She said with shock. She checked all of her pockets and even her small bag she brought along, but it was no where to be found. The door then opened, which caught her attention. Keeping a smile on her face at the person who had open the door, "Hello..."
xxxxxxxxxx
〔 OOC: n/a 〕
ShadowStream-chan
GregarMoon

GrayEnvy

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:33 am
User Image

LISA STRONG

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

User Image
Lisa walked along with her backpack, packed tightly with her lap top, and some other gear. As well as a large black suitcase which rose to half her height. Along with a duffel bag on her side and one on top of the case. Inside held all the tools of her trade. When they had arrived at Zak's Lisa was quite grateful to the end of the journey. "I seriously need to get a car." She shook her head lightly to herself, something she had been saying before every haunt.

When they got inside the apartment Lisa sighed with relief and gave Aaron and Seyren a bright smile. "Hey there!" She chirped happily and relaxed into a chair near the door. "Zak's probably talking the ear off of some director or producer trying to get us on TV or something." She rolled her eyes with a smirk. For a moment Lisa thought of Shilga mentioning the little girl before, 'guess that's the difference I don't care about that little girl. I just want proof.' The techy thought to herself full well knowing this to be a thought to keep private. When she heard the door knock Lisa jumped up and lazily came to open the door, as if she owns the place. Seeing a girl standing there with a slight expression of panic Lisa watched her and gave a brief wave. "Hi. Can I help you?" She asked with a curious tone in her voice. In truth Lisa hadn't been paying attention to when Zak was telling them about the new member. Sure she thought this could be the new member but it could also be a girlfriend of Zak's, or the owner of the house.

GregarMoon

ShadowStream-chan

-Kool-LiSa-

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out