Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Aegis Tavern (Rubickx's characters)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oolong Royaltea

Unforgiving Lunatic

10,625 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 11:59 pm
Brief introduction here, for myself. Rubickx here, returning to gaia after a hiatus.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 1:02 am
[Picture currently nonexistant due to me drawing one or looking for an artist. Look to Avi for reference]

<Saint Anger>

I SERVE NO ONE!

Birth Name: Unknown

Nicknames: Crow the Crusher,The Bloody Saint, Worldwalker, Titan, Godslayer.

Race: Human?

Hair Color: Dark Brown, Crimson

Eye Color: Red

Height: 6'

Weight:130 lbs.

Sexuality: Barely Bi

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Dreams: To remember his true name, and to stop being thrown through worlds without his control. Seriously, it gets old. And maybe not be single. And beer.

Likes: Alcohol, women, effeminate boys (Traps), Violence, fine arts, alcohol, food, good books, alcohol, flowers, jokes, and alcohol. Did I mention alcohol?

Dislikes: Religion, muscle heads, Religion, interventions, violence, overly serious people, eggplant.

Hobbies: Drawing, reading, games, sleeping.

Abilities:
Strengths: Everything weighs nothing to him, Invulnerability to dark, holy, and fire attribute magics and enviroments, absolute mastery of dark, holy, and fire attributes. Can travel between different realities at will. Limitless stamina and mana.

Weaknesses: Cannot fly, if flies past a specific threshold in the sky will be struck down by lightning. May be torn from the world he currently exists in at anytime with no control of his own.

Equipment:
Tome of the Black Roses: A book turned into a catalyst for most of my spells.
Aegis of the Saint A gauntlet shield capable of deflecting and returning any dark or holy magic.
Hammer of the Fallen Cross:A hammer weighing over 100 tons. Enchanted with holy and fire magic.

Powers:
Blessings/Curses:
Blessing of Gravis:Anything touched by St. Anger will be as if it weighs nothing for him only. Ex: Hammer of the Fallen Cross, Boulders, Buildings.
Curse of Homelessness: A curse that doubles as a blessing. Allows travel to any reality at any time at will, but can also be torn from any reality without his own control.

Holy Magic: The powers of healing, divine intervention, null zones, and holy lightning. How he can still use holy magic after killing the god of his world is unknown.
Dark Magic: Curses, shadows, and hexes. Includes the magic of Demons. How he can use Dark magic is unknown.
Fire Magic:Control and manipulation of raw heat energy.

Personality Humorous, slightly cold. He has little to no memories of his past, and whats left is less than pleasant, so confusion is a given.  

Oolong Royaltea

Unforgiving Lunatic

10,625 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items