Alright, I've been gone from this site for so long because I got bored of it and I had to go to college. I kinda miss this place. It's where my interest in everything internet related started. So I'm finally graduating on June 23. and it has been like, what, 6-7 years since I last seriously did anything here? During those times, I have been just working my a** off in school (not really, but school sucks a**), been cosplaying because of my girlfriend (yeah, she has an account here too. Started almost at the same time as I did.) and I have a job now (call center, Iron Mountain is our client).

I miss all the people here. I wouldn't be the present me if I didn't join this guild, met all of the people that I know here, and experienced being part of a forum. It just doesn't feel right if I don't post here as quite as often as I have, but I just... I don't know. That's just me.

Anyway, I just want to thank everyone here, everyone who is still part of this guild/family, for being part of my life. I owe a lot to the people who were here before, and the people who stayed. I just wish I could do something to give back, but for now, all I have to offer is my thanks.

tl:dr - 20 something yearold guy posting about some shi wahmbulance . Have a great day, everyone.