Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dreams Search 1x1

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fantasizing Dreams

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:22 am
Hey so, I'm looking for some roleplays. I play both male or female roles and do femalexfemale, femalexmale, or malexmale. Or anything really. Drop a repose here or shoot me a pm if anyone is interested! I'm also open to any ideas anyone has, these are just a few of my own.

Basic stuff
sex addict -- innocent/virgin
pirate -- captive
ex -- ex -- bestfriend

the 100
jurassic park
zombies
roommates
sibling -- sibling's boyfriend/girlfriend
percy jackson
horror based/Apololypse setting
harry potter
supernatural creature-- supernatural creature or hunter
royal -- guard/peasant
marvel/dc
bandmate -- rivalband/bandmate/fan
gangmember -- rival gang/non-gang-member
starwars
rebellious -- sheltered

thought out ideas
These two have been rivals every since they started going to camp together. Always constantly trying to out do one another. It made everyone around them to tired to even keep up with their antics. When the pair go to old to go to camp everyone thought it would be over.

That however is not the case.

The two find themselves working here over the summer a few years later between college to earn extra cash and while they are working their old competitive spark ignites once more. They are each in charge of a cabin and during group events they try to see who can win or who can out do the other like always. It goes beyond that as well. Trying to see who is the more favored counselor and so on. This new found spark seems to ignite more than just their old childhood rivalry however.

---------

While roaming the woods alone at night to just clear their head and help them sleep she was attacked by something that was not human. She was being stalked the moment she left her home by a supernatural creature out to suck her get her and she thought she was going to die when a beautiful wolf comes out of no where and saves her life, though gets injured in the process. Not wanting to leave the creature out to die she carries it back to her home were she tends to its wounds and keeps it in her room so she doesn't alert her parents.

The next morning, when she wakes up, she founds a naked girl were the wolf last was. To say she freaks out is a bit of and understatement though before she can scream the naked girl pounces and does her best to explain what she is doing here. She tells the girl that she is obviously the wolf, and that she's been like this since she was born. She also states the she saved the other girl because she was around at the time but also tells her not to wonder out alone again because she may not be around to save her. With that she leaves, never expecting to see the girl again.

Of course that's never how it works. The two are seemingly thrown together and the wild girl has no choice but to

------

They had a good relationship while it lasted through out high school.

Everyone thought it would go further but things started to get in their way. Where they wanted to go, what they wanted to do, how things would last. It wasn't an easy break up. It hurt for both of them seeing as how they still cared deeply for one another but they broke up and haven't spoken to each other since it still hurt to much to even do so, so they drifted apart.

Fast forward couple of years and they meet again, at their siblings wedding. Person 1's brother/sister is getting married to person 2's brother/sister so now they must deal with each other through out all the needs their siblings have. Dress shopping, cake, decorations. Seeing as how their sibling tossed all those tasks on them they are sort of stuck dealing with one another, and seeing one another through out the day.

It's awkward at first, how can it not be? Going years with out talking to one another than having to deal with each other every day? They make do, only because they don't want to ruin this special day for the, but things are getting harder as their old feelings start to resurface, which should not be happening. Person 1 has tried to move on, and even found themseles a girlfriend while person 2 has her their on someone they are talking to. That old spark however just won't die.

What exactly are they going to do when they want it, yet they don't want to end up in another hurtful break up because they couldn't make it work again?

----

They're nothing but bad news. Always breaking the rules and doing their own thing. Their parents are sick of it. They don't want to see their once sweet child waste their life on alcohol and drugs so they ship them off to a family friend halfway across the states, tossing them into a new home and environment that will hopefully whip them into shape.

The rules of the house are simple. Get good grades. No drinking or drugs. No getting into trouble with the cops. No being alone in a room with anyone. And especially no gang related activity.

The rebel teen isn't happy with the situation but finds this as a way to show that this is who they are and nothing can and will be done to change that. So they go out of their way to break all the rules. It was simple enough at home so they only assumed it would be here too. It would have been, until the child of the family they're staying at starts to fallow them around to insure that they don't. It's annoying to say the least but they won't leave their side and the rebel teen has no idea what to do with this small town know-it-all so they try to make their life a living hell.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 12:28 pm
Fantasizing Dreams

Hey 4laugh was wondering if you'd like to rp with me!
I play any gender with any sexuality, I'm really flexible about things and always up for new things!
Here are some that stood out to me! (but feel free to let me know if there's a certain one you've been itching for whee )

jurassic park
zombies
roommates
horror based/Apololypse setting
harry potter
supernatural creature-- supernatural creature or hunter
bandmate -- rivalband/bandmate/fan

(I'd like to play wolf girl if we do this one sweatdrop )
While roaming the woods alone at night to just clear their head and help them sleep she was attacked by something that was not human. She was being stalked the moment she left her home by a supernatural creature out to suck her get her and she thought she was going to die when a beautiful wolf comes out of no where and saves her life, though gets injured in the process. Not wanting to leave the creature out to die she carries it back to her home were she tends to its wounds and keeps it in her room so she doesn't alert her parents.

The next morning, when she wakes up, she founds a naked girl were the wolf last was. To say she freaks out is a bit of and understatement though before she can scream the naked girl pounces and does her best to explain what she is doing here. She tells the girl that she is obviously the wolf, and that she's been like this since she was born. She also states the she saved the other girl because she was around at the time but also tells her not to wonder out alone again because she may not be around to save her. With that she leaves, never expecting to see the girl again.

Of course that's never how it works. The two are seemingly thrown together and the wild girl has no choice but to  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Fantasizing Dreams

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 2:08 pm
DragonChild09

I would love too! And i've been dying to do the bottom one, the wolf girl and the human. I'm perfectly alright playing the human girl smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 4:04 pm
Fantasizing Dreams
DragonChild09

I would love too! And i've been dying to do the bottom one, the wolf girl and the human. I'm perfectly alright playing the human girl smile

awesome!!! you want to make a thread? 4laugh
super excited now heart  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Fantasizing Dreams

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:23 pm
DragonChild09

Sure! You want me to post first as well? Also, I know some people do this, but, do you make a little profile for your character before we start?  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:28 pm
Fantasizing Dreams
DragonChild09

Sure! You want me to post first as well? Also, I know some people do this, but, do you make a little profile for your character before we start?

yeah whatever works 4laugh
I like having the profiles on the first page if you're okay with that (kind of a quark I have whee )
What kind of profile skeleton do you have in mind?  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Fantasizing Dreams

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:32 pm
DragonChild09

Of course!
Probably just basics, name, age, appearance, short bio and short personality trait list? and an extra if you wish to add anything whee

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:34 pm
Fantasizing Dreams
DragonChild09

Of course!
Probably just basics, name, age, appearance, short bio and short personality trait list? and an extra if you wish to add anything whee

sounds good to me!!  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Fantasizing Dreams

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:39 pm
DragonChild09

Do you prefer anime pics or real?  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:42 pm
Fantasizing Dreams
DragonChild09

Do you prefer anime pics or real?