Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Searching for Cake (1 x 1 // Open) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

d r e a m i e cakes

Otherworldly Dreamer

12,315 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:50 pm
Welcome to my thread! I'm currently not really looking for group rps and am wanting more 1x1. To know more about me I actually have a thread set up in forums( the sole reason to why I don't really feel like making a full on thread here about me and what I'm all about). Long story short I'm a semi-lit rper that is somewhat active in using gaia. If you want more in detail about my writing style and what not it's available here. Though other then that this thread will have my current cravings as the are a bit different then ones I have in my forum thread.

Requirements:
While I hate to say 'requirements' I guess it is needed. I have expectations just like anyone else thus I want to rp with some who:
- Doesn't use text talk or post with one liners
- Is semi-lit at least
- Is fairly active

Other than that anything works. Let me know if you wanna rp.

Pairing Craving:
These pairings have plots or thoughts on what I want to happen but just because the plot is there doesn't make it 100% non-negotiable. If you want to do the pairing but want to adjust the plot then let me know, I'm more than willing to listen to your thoughts.

Childhood friend x Childhood friend
xxxxxxxFriends since childhood, the two spent almost every waking moment together as if joined by the hip. The two were inseparable, saving each other from bullies or helping each other with homework these two always had each others back. The good days of laughter ceased to exist for the two when one got shipped off to a foreign country on scholarship and while the two tried to maintain contact it seemed impossible. For 8 years the two had little contact with each other and while they kept the memories close to their hearts they developed lives of their own. That was until one day the childhood friend that left on scholarship came back to the country with a name brand company CEO position under their belt. How their paths crossed is unknown but maybe fate brought the two together and while they were happy to see each other, it was impossible to ignore that they two had changed over the years. Is their fleeing friendship savable?

[u]Student Council President x Rebellious Student
xxxxxxxThe student council president has always been able to work things out and really wasn't faced with too much hardships. That was until the fated days they met the troublesome Rebel Student who put kinks in all of their peaceful plans. And while the two had a hate for each other, the President always yelling at the Rebel and the Rebel always ruining the Presidents plans, the two seemed to be at wits end with each other. But while the two kept a somewhat peaceful school life everything was put to an end when the school was declared to be shut down. Money had gone missing from the schools funds and while many teachers had given hope on finding the money the Student Council wasn't ready to lay down and call it quits. Can a rebel and the student council president solve the mystery?

Prince x Princess
xxxxxxxThe humans and the faes. Two kingdoms were drawn apart by human paranoia. The humans are scared of what magic can do and what their fae brethren could do with their magical powers. This fear has caused the humans to have a deep hate for any magic user, including their once close friends the Fae. While the humans want nothing to do with magic many Fae were happy with their magical lives. Now able to live peacefully among magic users, though while they are happy both humans and fae treat each other roughly. Those stuck in the kingdom are either treated poorly or killed by the kingdoms residence. Due to hostility shown by humans towards fae and cold shoulders shown by the Fae both kingdoms have built up a growing tension. A tension that lasted years before the human King decided to declare war, pleading to the case of 'The Fae started it first, killing our men' and while the argument wasn't entirely incorrect it did inflict wounds on the Fae. War was waged for 17 years before it ended at a stand-still. The humans morale had dropped since the beginning, their kingdom was much deprived of natural resources thus their people suffered greatly and many died from not having proper care. While the Fae didn't have a resource problem as their kingdom was lush with natural resources they were running out of soldiers, their long lives made childbirth hard and hazardous to the mother. While the two kingdoms formed an agreement to halt the war, some civilians weren't happy with how things were and wanted proof. A marriage was then arranged between a fae princess and a human prince what better way to represent an end to a war with the union of two people?

Coma Patient x Apartment Renter - Yaoi
xxxxxxxSome people say coma patients never truly are asleep, and in that myth they say that their spirit separates from their body and goes onwards in life. That was the case for one man. He was once a privileged college student, able to get into good schools. He had good looks and a good head, smart and good-looking making him quite popular with woman. While he was never rich, he wasn't poor he was a good student till one day the apartment he rented out near his college was broken into. The culprit was some gangster who girlfriend became obsessed by the male, the gangster not only broke in but had beaten up the kid. Leaving him in a near death state, he was put into a drug-induced coma. The apartment he stayed in was cleared of all his stuff and many believe it that was the end of his story... but it wasn't. The apartment he stayed in had been home to many people after, all of its residents being haunted by 'something'. Thus, the price of that apartment went down and due to its location, it became an attraction to college students looking for cheap housing while they attended school. None stayed until recently. A freshman in college had taken up residence in the new apartment, he was unafraid of a little myth about the apartment but what he shook off as 'just a myth' was soon made a reality by the ghost of the coma patient. Can the renter and his unlikely roommate make things work?

Kitsune x Cunning person

xxxxxxxFuedal Japan, a time of Shoguns and their Emperors. While usually at war with themselves, right now there is peace. Under the rule of a new emperor, the land has united in a short time of peace and calm. The country has reached a blissful state and while all seemed quiet there is unrest in some. Villages are left poor after the winds of war passed, it left many of those not from wealthy families broken and in a worse state than before. The only thing keeping them strong was the hope of tomorrow and of new wealth, their emperor would bring. Many loved their new leaders while others had distain for him. He kept money were he thought money belonged. Among the rich. It was a fact that irritated many. Many prayed for a better life and only a few received. While many villagers dealt with their sorrows in private it seemed that the peace called out to things unnatural. It was a time where the Yokai felt more then ever they were needed to make things a muck. Yokai are demons, beings that are believed to be more malevolent then good. While some Yokai are not inherently bad some are truly cruel and evil. There exist many types and forms of yokai, from household ghosts to items, though there is one form of yokai second to ghost and that is animal resembling ones. They roam the lands of Japan freely, many not tied down to objects or places. Some are even revered, one of those yokai would be Kitsunes. Kitsunes are fox spirits, their origins covered in hazy mystery that changes from village to village. No one knows for sure how there came to be two types of Kitsunes, the Yako and the Zenko. Some believed Yako Kitsune's were souls of field foxes and were malevolent creatures while others believe they are just mischevious tricksters. Their other half, the Zenko are seen are messengers from Inari and so are often statued outside her temples. While Zenko are rare finds among the land the Yako are, unfortunately, not. While they are common it is in small terms and many of these yako are still hard to find. For one human though he discovers an injured fox, who held a small golden pearl. Starving and in need of money he thinks of killing the fox, though is stopped by his sickly young brother. The two take care of the fox until it is healthy but upon letting the fox go the man steals the golden pearl. It isn't long before the man is attacked by a crazed woman and soon finds out the true value of the small pearl. Thus is the begining of a story involving a young human and a wild kitsune.

Merlin x King Arthur
xxxxxxxAn Arthurian spin off.
Maybe in a distant world, a far off land the Merlin we know is an old man and a weary teacher and the great King Arthur is a long time friend, forged by royalty and ascension to the throne but somewhere else the story is different. Less familiar and less traversed by those around us. There is the long lost pages of a once familiar story do we find ourselves.

It is there, do we see the humble homes give birth to the king who was and will rule. It is in unfamiliar lands that we find magic flowing through the lands and the sky above that gave power to one more powerful than the last before. Where war and plague have taken lives for years, unchecked by the gods until the time came for the boy to reach adulthood and hold his claim high to the sky. Excalibur. Passed from worthy hearts by the fair Lady's hands. It flows with magic unseen, long forgotten by the mortals of Camelot. It wasn't long after that the boy successful took the throne that history forgot. Forgot what happened next. The peaceful time that ensued for so little before the true darkness washed upon its shores. It is here we find ourselves. Two years after the rightful king has taken the throne with his trusted advisor that we find the pages to fill once more. One where the story is not as we know and the world of legend is a little less familiar.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:29 pm
bump  

d r e a m i e cakes

Otherworldly Dreamer

12,315 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:30 pm
I think your ideas are amazing! I would love to Rp with you, if you would like? I'm a semi-lit, however I'll have to admit, I haven't Role-played in a couple of years. I just returned to Gaia yesterday and I'm trying to get back into the mix of things~ I must say, your plots are great!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:35 pm
Karin-ly Delicious

emotion_kirakira Thank you~
Don't worry I just got back into rping a few weeks ago myself.
So which rp would you want to do? I'm open to any of them!

d r e a m i e cakes

Otherworldly Dreamer

12,315 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:49 pm
emotion_kirakira Thank you~
Don't worry I just got back into rping a few weeks ago myself.
So which rp would you want to do? I'm open to any of them!

I'm open as well! But, if I remember correctly, I happened to play a delinquent in a separate guild. So your Student Council President x Rebellious Student intrigued me. I also want to try out the Princess x Prince plot. It's truly an interesting plot and I've never done a royalty role. (I can feel the drama I want to create rofl ) I'm honestly stuck between the two. And don't get me started on how I've thought of a character for the Childhood Friends plot. Moral of the story...I'm stuck between all three. sweatdrop crying They're all so good...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:57 pm
Karin-ly Delicious

Hmm.. Want to do the Prince x Princess one?
Since you never played a royalty role then why not take the chance to do one?
I'll set up the thread for it for us. Would you like to post first or should I?
Also I was thinking maybe this could happen around the late medieval ages time period..
Or something like that.
Is there anything you want to add to the plot?

d r e a m i e cakes

Otherworldly Dreamer

12,315 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:04 pm
Anzen Hatsukoi
Karin-ly Delicious

Hmm.. Want to do the Prince x Princess one?
Since you never played a royalty role then why not take the chance to do one?
I'll set up the thread for it for us. Would you like to post first or should I?
Also I was thinking maybe this could happen around the late medieval ages time period..
Or something like that.
Is there anything you want to add to the plot?

Sounds great~ Who is who by the way? Are you prince or princess? Also, would you like to post first so I understand where to go with my character? I've always done highschool romance Rps and things around that nature so I'm happy to learn new things. Also, if you see any flaws in my responses, go ahead and tell me smile I'd love to learn anything ~  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:12 pm
Karin-ly Delicious

Ok~
I'll be the princess and I'll get to working on the post.
I've done a lot of everything when it comes to rps,
I do a lot of fantasy rps in all sorts of types though.
Oh man I'm super excited for this it's been a minute since I last did a royal themed one
my last group rp(royalty themed) died due to everyone getting caught up in other things qwq
I'll help point out in anyway I can!~ heart

d r e a m i e cakes

Otherworldly Dreamer

12,315 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:19 pm
Anzen Hatsukoi
Karin-ly Delicious

Ok~
I'll be the princess and I'll get to working on the post.
I've done a lot of everything when it comes to rps,
I do a lot of fantasy rps in all sorts of types though.
Oh man I'm super excited for this it's been a minute since I last did a royal themed one
my last group rp(royalty themed) died due to everyone getting caught up in other things qwq
I'll help point out in anyway I can!~ heart

Okie dokie! Fun! I get to do a male role o: Experiences, Experiences! Thanks a bunch for the help, darling! I love your avi by the way!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:28 pm
Karin-ly Delicious

No problem!
Thank you but your avi is so pretty *^*
I stared at it for a good few minutes..
like wow

d r e a m i e cakes

Otherworldly Dreamer

12,315 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:31 pm
Anzen Hatsukoi
Karin-ly Delicious

No problem!
Thank you but your avi is so pretty *^*
I stared at it for a good few minutes..
like wow

D'awwww! crying redface heart Thank you so very much <3 Took too many hours -w- But I truly appreciate it smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:42 pm
Karin-ly Delicious

I know the struggle..
I have so many items that don't even match that well
so when I get a combo like this the happiness is to real.

d r e a m i e cakes

Otherworldly Dreamer

12,315 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100

d r e a m i e cakes

Otherworldly Dreamer

12,315 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:43 pm
So currently I'm running 2 characters
and am thinking about picking up a third one.
If anyone is interested I'd like to do the Patient x Renter rp...
Hit me up if interested.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:39 am
I would love to rp with you.  

nightdragneelfairy

Loyal Gatekeeper

4,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200

d r e a m i e cakes

Otherworldly Dreamer

12,315 Points