Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Recruitment: 5 Edition: As the Wheel Turns... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Ghost of Xmas Awesome

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:10 pm
Terca Lumeries

User Image

The World. Few now live who remember the true name of this vast expanse... and none, who know how far it's lands and oceans might stretch...

Welcome one and all to As the Wheel Turns, my latest campaign. I've got a really good feeling about this story. I've always had a fondness for organic plotlines, and believe I have come up with one adequate to keep my players, and hopefully anyone who decides to peak in, entertained.

This Game WILL be in Fifth Edition, and I will be accepting up to but not exceeding 5 players at a time. (But I would prefer 4 for expediencies sake.) It there stands that I have 2 empty spaces, and 3 people are already on board for it, and we will be starting as soon as I have four character sheets in hand.

That said, As the Wheel turns is going to reflect my particular style of DMing, that being that while there IS a greater plot going on, my first priority is the Player's having fun. If I'm rail roading you along a plotline, no one is going to be having any fun. By the time you accomplish something in this game, I want you to feel as though this was your story, and that I'm just helping tell it. This is why I have focused very hard to create a...sandbox, or sorts, one with an organic plot that I can adapt based on the whims, wishes, and actions of the players. By all means, explore, go where you will, pick and choose story hooks, I accept the challenge of keeping the story fun and interesting around whatever actions the players deign proper for role playing.

(I will deduct exp for Meta Gaming though, so watch that. wink )

Below is a rough breakdown of the setting I have envisioned, and what the players will be free to interact with as the plot unfolds. I invite you read it at your leisure while you are building your character backgrounds. Of course, don't feel pressured to read it ALL if you feel overwhelmed, it's just there to give you an idea of the setting and help inform your characters pasts. I'll try my best to make sure any pertinent information about the Nations becomes apparent when relevant.

You may choose to roll for your stats, the old roll two sets and pick the better or, if you get really crappy rolls, you may use the standard 15,14,12,10,8 to be put where you like. Standard Equipment from the Player's handbook is acceptable, if you have anything else you think your character would want you may discuss it with me. Any background is suitable, if you have a custom one with a custom feature that you'd like, I am again, open to negotiation.

The sources I am using, as of now, is the default 5th edition. Players Handbook, Dungeons Masters guide, and beastiary. I may be playing it fast and loose with the latter, but these for the most part are what we're cooking with. Again, if you have another source you would like to include, or a really badass feat or spell that you feel your character just isn't complete without, then again, I am willing you hear your case.

Any of the default races, from Human on down to Dragonborn, is acceptable, so long as you are willing to accept the part and parcel that may come with certain choices in this setting. For example, Dragonborn are highly revered in Bandore, but you may recieve a less than warm welcome should you travel through Malkuth, and so on.

Gods/Patrons for clerics, Paladins, and Warlocks? Heck, make any that strike your fancy. The setting is designed that almost any God could exist beyond the outer planes, so let your imagination take the reigns. You want to claim that you get you're holy powers from Norris, Supreme Deity of Martial Perfection? Sure, why not? So long as you run it by me first and it's not too silly, the skies the limit.

That said, and hoping I haven't forgotten anything, go nuts. Colette, Sage, Croco, I don't know if you guys want to collaborate in order to balance the party, but feel free to do so below.

And best of luck, my dear adventurers...

You may just need it...

User Image

The world of Terrca Lumeries is a vast and mythical world, filled to the brim with danger, high adventure, and political turmoil. War is inevitable, betrayal a certainty, and the ties that bind the Mortal Races may be all that stands between them and oblivion... The various Nations of the world stand as below, make of them what you will...

Nations
Bandore
User ImageThe Bandorian Empire is well known throughout the main continent for it's rather impressive pre-disposal towards conquering. Over two centuries ago the nation was but a tiny principality upon the small boot shaped peninsula upon which it's capital still sits, dwarfed by the many nations around it. However, when the first Emperor came into power, and declared that Bandorians, as the true descendants of the ancient Dragons, who'd once reigned over much of the mainland in times of antiquity, a bloody and efficient campaign was launched to take back the land that was "rightfully" theirs. At the core of this new movement, the Dragonborn and those Sorcerer's who carried the Dragons blood rose to prominance. They became Bandore's generals, it's noblity and thinkers, soon anyone who could prove their connection to the dragon's bloodline was exalted above their peers, earning reverance and respect, yet the almost cult like mentality that the Emperor instilled in this new higher class prevented them from becoming unliked. While they were loitered over their fellows, told they were destined to rule them, they were trained from birth to believe this was all for the people's own good, for the sake of a greater purpose and order. It was this honed and focused mentality, as well as the bloody and ruthless nature of their tactics, that gave the Empire a definitive edge in the war for it's "sovereign right". The Bandore Empire absorbed the surrounding nations at a startling speed, not destroying that which it dominated, but instead indoctrinating their citazens into their ranks and way of thinking, treating all as equal citizens under the Dragon blood, so long as they served the good of the Empire. It's armies bolstered, Bandore slowly became a milatary super power over the course of the next few centuries, swelling itself until it finally came to clash with the alliance of Strahta and Seirun, where it found itself suddenly outmatched.

Being driven back for the first time in it's advance did little to detour it's enthusiasm for conquest however, as it turned it's wrath upon what is now Malkuth, leading to a long and harrowing war which brought their armies finally to the fortress of Gil, where they laid siege to the place for no less then 20 years. Many are unsure of who's tenacity this speaks more of, Bandore's or Malkuths, but in the end, even Bandore was forced to admit defeat, being driven back out of Malkuth's land, losing every step of ground they'd taken, until the borders of Bandore were as they were before the war. There after, the sight of Bandore's infamous failed seige was renamed Last Wall by Malkuth's High King, in tribute to their failure.

The Bandorians are an aggressive and efficient people, with a wide variety of races amongst them from their various conquests. They are very loyal to their country to, in many cases, a fanatical degree. Most truly believe in the superiority of the Dragon's blood and the rule they represent, looking down on all other peoples who refuse it's guidance, leaving them to have a somewhat sour reputation in the world at large. While they have declared a tenuous halt to their unending campaign for a decade now, having declared peace with the surroundings nations, many still do not trust Bandore. This is well enough, because they do not trust anyone else either.

Bandore is a rough and tumble country for the most part, the exception being it's west and north western areas, which have a temperate climate and greenery similar to that found in Strahta, Seirun, and Galia. The more defining part about it's day to day management is that violating the law there is punished harshly, and people from Bandore tend to have a great respect for authority.

Despite it's poor relationships with other nations, Bandore maintains a tolerance for those with Faith in the Dragon God Bahamut, even if they disagree with it's teachings, because of this, it's not entirely unheard for them to be more welcoming to clerics. Also, while most other nations don't care for Bandore and vice versa, their is a partiuclarly bitter and underlying hatred between the peoples of Bandore and Malkuth. Prejudice and loathing are VERY prominent between the two.

Burnstein
User ImageBurnstein is actually an alliance of nearly independantly governed city states, that none the less hold a fierce loyalty and fealty to a single Crown. Called Burnstein Kingdom as a whole, it must be noted that, while it has seen much hardship and civil war over the passed century, has lost none of it's resolve and unshakable pride. The Knights of Burnstein, formed from the finest warriors gathered between all the city states, are a force to be reckoned with, and it's gem, the Royal city of Victorias, is the pinnacle of stone masonry and magic, a castle city worthy of the pride it's nations people hold for it.

While it varies between the cities, this nation's people tend to deal with hardship with optimism, perhaps an odd trait given the nations past history for civil unrest and constant inner struggles. Despite this tempest of misfortune however, no side of the conflict ever stopped hoping for a brighter future.

When the current King, Valen An Gaurdious Burnstein,'s father took the throne after the end of the age old conflict, uniting the nation for the first time in generations, he immediately began rebuilding the cities in both body and spirit, turning the relatively weak and isolated collection countries into a powerful domain worthy of respect, lush with green, and filled with contented, happy, people. While many of the citizens of Burnstein live simply, not at all versed with the lands outside their own, they have a good political relationship with their nearest neighbors, both Wendel and Sol, and their people share this kinship.

Perhaps the most notable trait of the land, besides it's Knight's and simple if positive attitude, is that, separated from the main continent by Sol to north west and Wendel to the south east, they have little if nothing to do with the main continent knowing precious little of events and customes there. Often when Burnsteinians travel there it is a rather eye opening experience for them, a whole new world to see. The only preconception they seem to have is a mutual respect for the skill of those of the Strahtan Navy, just as those of the Strahtan Navy respect Burnstien's knights.
Galia
User ImageThe Republic of Galia is a country that prioritizes wit and sophistication over most everything else. It sports numerous bard colleges, fosters the arts, had has drawn many of the more peaceful races, halflings and gnomes in particular, to it's borders as a result. Spared the wrath of Bandore during it's days of war due to what is still considered a masterful stroke of diplomacy, it was left to it's own devices while the lands around it enveloped in war. Those devices, it turned out, were politics, culture, art, and capitalism. Much of the countries wealth, gained through trade with Strahta, and Bandore, is spent of frivoloty and merriment, it's milatary something of an international joke. While this causes it to be, on occasion, pushed around by it's two larger neighbors, something certain circles hold a small bit of contempt over, it still does not even begin to slow trade with the two. The more affluent among Gallia's people tend to be a little over confident and haughty, particularly those in the prominent political families, and the general impression they have of other nations is that they are uncultured brutes for the most part. They positively laugh at the more rural areas of the world were wood cottages and dirt roads are commonplace. In contrast to them, is a more down to earth side of country, found in it's middle and lower classes. Those outside the richer social circles are a kind and welcoming sort, with a strong work ethic and a skeptical attitude towards their own upper crust. They tend to be accepting and congenial to others, and are more closely likened to the people of Burnstien then any other. Though, of course, in such an enviroment there are bound to be a multitude of bad eggs. In the underbelly of Galia's cities, there is a thriving criminal underworld, with close ties to the black markets across the world...

Malkuth
User ImageMalkuth is perhaps the hardest nation to pin down, as, while like Burnstein it is more akin to an alliance of close working provinces, those provinces were driven together by desperation, in order to hold off Bandore's invasion, and are far more varied in appearence, culture, and creed. The Northern part of the Country is particularly a mixed bag, as nearly two decades of Bandore occupation have left their mark, while that influence was mostly stamped out, it still exists in small pockets.

Still others there are the most loyal among the Kingdom's populace, as it refused to abandon it's duty to them even after twenty years; The high king of that time not stopping until he'd taken back every last inch the Bandorians had gained, making the conquerors bleed and break for every city, every village, and every lost life. The rest of the nation came together under the High King, the ruler of Zav'ert at the time, when bandore's gaze turned east, and they never looked back. The lineage of high Kings in Zav'ert, the nations capital, are near infamous for their uncompromising, hell or high water, duty to both their people and the unshaking pride of their nation. The Armies of Malkuth are always led into battle by the high king, and fear grip the hearts of any who has ever faced them. There is a joke, or so people of other nations HOPE, that the throne in Zav'ert is made of blades, so that only a man of unrivaled metal and will can sit upon it. This may not be too far off...none can say they've ever faced a High King of Malkuth and enjoyed the experience, few enough can say anything at all after it.

Homeland to the mountain Kingdoms of the Dwarves in the far south, the land is never in want of fine craftsmen, and much of the nations wealth is gained through the shipping and trade of Dwarven goods. In particular, while the various provinces of the Kingdom would likely each need their own entry, dwarves are very appreciated and well liked among the people of Malkuth, and it's not at all uncommon for them to speak Dwarviswh fluently. On even terms with most nations, the only one the people of Malkuth hold an intense and burning hatred for is Bandore. Though peace was declared, the High King of the modern age is said to pray every morning that Bandore breaks their treaty, so he can send them into hell himself. Such is their hatred, that those of the Dragon Blood are often not trusted among them, and any Dragons that appear in their lands are hunted down with a terrifying ferocity.

Seirun
User Image The Holyland of Seirun is, offcially, a single Theocracy, however it is in reality a coalition of the world's various lawful and upstanding religious orginizations, brought together under and single banner in order to prevent a holy war for the sacred grounds that rest within their lands. While many stand on the Holy Council, the current ruling faction, and the one responsible for the Countries prevailing social dynamic, is the Church of Holy Portrine, Goddess of Light, Wisdom, and Merciful Forberance. It's hierarchy is centered mainly around the Priestesses of this order, including the impromptu head of this religion, the Maiden of Light, current arbiter of the Council. Influenced strongly by the Church of Portrines ideals for many centuries,

Seirun's society tends to favor Women over men, believing them to be purer of spirit and mind. Women are the leaders in society, and considered superior to men to such a degree that the church Potrine will not accept Males into it's ranks as warriors. This has led to a general reversal of gender stereotypes in all the areas of the land controlled by the church of Portrine, which can lead to jarring culture shock to those who deal with those outside said areas.

While the general illusion of peace and collusion seems to permeate the Holy Land, their are a multitude of political tensions, age old hatreds, and rivalries between the various religions, leading to no end of under the table conflicts that are quietly pushed under the rug by the nations elite forces, known only as the Inquisition, sworn to keep peace in the Sacred Land at all cost...

All cost.

A place of faith and prayer, Magic is not received warmly within it's borders, but most will tolerate it's presence provided it is not blatant. Pilgrims from all over the world travel there, so travelers of the non magical variety are usually welcomed with open arms.

Sol
User Image The Trade federation of Sol is a melting pot of culture and open markets, much like the land of Sol itself. The bulk of it's main continent is desert, dry and arid, home to many strong and enduring nomadic tribes which often serve as trade caravans between the major cities centered around water sources. On the other hand, it's capital and much of it's shore line are tropical paradises, brought warm weather and plentiful water and plant life by the mixture of the cool air from the ocean and the unforgiving heat of the land itself. Many of it's cities in these areas are tropical tourist hubs that people even so far as Galia come to on a regular basis, ready to relax and spend their gold. This inrush of gold in such an open free trade enviroment, however, gives rise to a strong criminal presence. Corrupt merchants guilds are in control of most of the coast, countless gold pieces stocked away in their ill begotten vaults. The islands west of the mainland are well known as a home for pirates and illegal smugglers who gather there from other places around the world, and it is very close to Hist, the free city, and the most popular place for criminals outside Aris Vista, which is said to be paradise for the pirates hidden somewhere off the coast. Despite the pirates and corrupt traders here and there, the majority of Sol's tropic area truly IS a wonderous place, and even it's desert areas have massive breathtaking cities that have survived the harshness of the desert sands...

They are on good terms with most everyone, they are even ambivalent to the Bandorians, which is a rarity, but they hold particularly close ties of friendship with Burnstien, their near neighbor, whom the rough and tumble folk in the federation seem to have developed a somewhat humerous affection for, considering them naive, but a nice enough sort.

Strahta
User Image The Kingdom of Strahta is a lush and resource rich country, generously bestowed with both green trees and temperate climates. While it was once not a particularly militant nation, the mastery of the nearby waters and the peoples honed iron wills changed this drastically, when Bandore's own rise to power threatened their freedom. Strahta developed an incredibly powerful navy, the unchallenged strongest in the world, and it's ascent into a milatary super power was begun. In the modern world Strahta's Naval power dominates the waters around it, giving it a WIDE range of dominion beyond it's own borders, and making it quite arguably the most powerful country on the planet. Added to that, with ample trade routes through Seirun to Wendel, it's wealth from it's own resources, and trade tips taken from it's neighbor Galia, it's possessed of a good deal of advantages domestically as well. While Galia has a higher concentration of wealth, Strahta's gross national product far outstrips it, putting it at the front runner as the world's most powerful, AND affluent. This prestige is not squandered on the Strahtan people, as most are very upright and loyal to their country, strongly patriotic, and more importantly believe in maintaining healthy respectful relationships with other countries. The division in the people only truly comes down on the border between soldier and civilian. Civilians of Strahta are peace loving and respectful, their belief in authority and conduct strong, similar to Bandores to an extent in that single respect, however in their military it is driven up to the eleventh.

When one is a Strahtan soldier, one is one for life, even long after she or he retires. They trained and put through grueling trials, and their elite "Azure Cross", are considered some of the most dangerous soldiers on the planet. They are quick, they are ruthless, and they follow orders to the letter, all in the name of king and country. They are the very last sort of people you want to engage, and even on land are unfavorable opponents.They will not surrender, they will not stop, and they will protect the interests of their people, their country, and their king till the very last breath leaves them. There is a reason that pirates dare not chance the waters where the Strahtan navy patrols...it would be suicide. Despite it's belief in healthy relationships, that is generally all that Stratha has. It's not particularly close to any one nation, and is pragmatic enough to not dismiss any nation as an ally, it's people usually the same. They take each person as an individual, but are very scrutinizing and practical, most in the military distrusting until proven otherwise.

Wendel
User Image Wendel is the name of a continent, not a single country, though it's lands are often looped together by those from the mainland. Once the site of ancient Kingdom known as Nohr, it was populated over time by those seeking the arcane knowledge the mysterious nation left behind after being wiped out in a single night by some profane act of eldritch power.

Over time it became a hub for those studying the magical arts, or those trying to quell the natural wild magic within them. Called by the more uneducated, the Kingdom of the Magic users, it is actually split into over 14 smaller nations, each with their own politics and agendas. It is indeed one of the best places for those seeking knowledge of the mystical arts, but it takes a keen mind to navigate one's way through this land of knowledge seekers...

The Other Peoples and Places of the World
The Dwarven Kingdoms
Extend far and wide, just below the surface, but their greatest cities lay within the realm of Malkuth, with whom they have developed a strong, and very old, alliance.

The Elven Kingdoms
Small and scattered across the world in times of antiquity, the elven nations are plentiful and independant, but so close a thing to individual villages that they have no real borders. Legends persist of hidden cities in the more remote places of the world, but it is not common knowledge whether this is fact of fiction.

The Orc Tribes
The warbands of the orcs are a thing of the past. Most were subjegated and stripped of their culture during the Bandore expansion. It's not uncommon to find them in smaller tribes in the wilderness, clinging to some semblance of their former glory, but for the most part Orcs fill the ranks of special brigades within Bandore itself, mindless weapons to be unleashed at their master's word. Surely, the orcs of the past would weep to see their fierce people now...

Half Orc
While they are generally stared at in the more civilized places in the world, in the more seedy towns and bars they won't so much as draw a whisper. Their generally strong but dim stereotype is one that people can understand, if not empathize with.

Half Elf
Half-elves are widely oppressed in much of Terca Lumeries, while slavery is outlawed in Strahta, Bandore, and Burnstein, the rest of the world considers half-elves as less than human, and many across the nations think nothing of treating them as mere property. While the memory of where this hatred began is hazy, something only a scholar would be interested in, it is certain that the only country in the world that welcomes half-elves and treats them as equals is Burnstein. It is not uncommon for escaped slaves to try and make it there, as a result, but distant from the mainland as it is, it's more often they die at sea in the attempt. Half-elves that look human enough to pass as either try their best, and live in fear of their heritage being revealed. There is a legend among the slaves, though, of a hidden utopia made by half-elves, for half-elves somewhere on the mainland... but those who go looking for it seldom return.

Barbarian Clans
While more common in Bandore, where vast stretches of land are desolate or or untamed for proper towns or cities, it's not unheard of for roving bands of wildmen to be seen, hiding amidst the hills from the iron fist of civilization. There are also a fair few of them in Sol, though they tend to be more akin to noble desert nomads, following a strict code of conduct.

The Underdark
Under, deep, below the deep mines of the Dwarves, is whole nother world of foul monstrosities that shun away from the light...beware all yee who dare venture into those ancient shadows...

The Wilds
The world is far from tamed, even with the indomitable strength of the Mortal races, beasts, monsters, and wild magics still run rampant beyond the cities and towns. A careless traveler, it is said, will not survive long...  
Colette Brunnel rolled 12 20-sided dice: 8, 1, 10, 16, 18, 4, 11, 4, 17, 16, 20, 18 Total: 143 (12-240)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:40 am
xd Yep. This is about as ridiculously huge as I thought it would be.

Okay! Rolling my stats!

Edit: I'll take the second set! Awesome! I've pretty much got my sheet ready, but I have some questions...

I'll just text you kay?  

Colette Brunnel

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:19 am
I am probably going the route of Bard/Sorceror/Warlock.

Are you sanctioning the Wizards of The Coast Unearthed Arcana Materials and Sword coast adventurers guide?

If so I may also be open to playing a fighter (Purple Dragon Knight), a class which I haven't played since 3.5 was considered new.  
Croco_D_Isle rolled 12 20-sided dice: 6, 18, 14, 4, 16, 16, 10, 10, 5, 15, 14, 10 Total: 138 (12-240)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:07 am
Falls flat on face.

You had three days. THREE DAYS. And you wrote a book. XD

Also dang it! I can't believe I'm late to the party. I know Colette said she was going for a warlock, and we can't have three magic users like that can we? Ghost please for all that is holy say you'll allow whatever this things are, so I can be a wizard. crying it's all I ever wanted! XD In all seriousness though, I be mix it up for the team. You guys are more experienced than me, what classes would we need to fill out the team assuming Colette and Sage were both casters?

Gonna roll for my stats while the dice are apparently hot.

Dammit... You have the Devils luck girl! Still, I'll take the first set, it's not terrible.  

Croco_D_Isle

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:12 am
Croco_D_Isle
Falls flat on face.

Also dang it! I can't believe I'm late to the party. I know Colette said she was going for a warlock, and we can't have three magic users like that can we? Ghost please for all that is holy say you'll allow whatever this things are, so I can be a wizard. crying it's all I ever wanted! XD In all seriousness though, I be mix it up for the team. You guys are more experienced than me, what classes would we need to fill out the team assuming Colette and Sage were both casters?

Dammit... You have the Devils luck girl! Still, I'll take the first set, it's not terrible.

I can go Barbarian if he doesn't allow it. Make a wizard.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:16 am
PupSage
Croco_D_Isle
Falls flat on face.

We have just met, and you are already fast approaching amazing! Thanks a bunch man! Are you sure?  

Croco_D_Isle

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:27 am
Croco_D_Isle
PupSage
Croco_D_Isle
Falls flat on face.

We have just met, and you are already fast approaching amazing! Thanks a bunch man! Are you sure?

I am going to have fun regardless. I could play almost any class and have fun with it.  
PupSage rolled 20 20-sided dice: 11, 12, 4, 9, 19, 7, 10, 18, 2, 8, 13, 3, 20, 11, 12, 19, 18, 16, 10, 1 Total: 223 (20-400)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:28 am
Strahta is calling to me.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PupSage rolled 20 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 3, 2, 2, 5, 3, 5, 2, 6, 5, 3, 6, 6, 5, 4, 1, 6, 5, 6 Total: 82 (20-120)

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:30 am
derp

Edit: OMG! I swear that I am not having sex with the dice gods!
1, 6, 3, 2 = 11
2, 5, 3, 5 = 13
2, 6, 5, 3 = 14
6, 6, 5, 4 = 17
1, 6, 5, 6 = 17
3, 5, 2, 6 = 14

1, 6, 4, 4 = 14
3, 4, 5, 4 = 13
2, 2, 2, 3 = 7
3, 2, 3, 5 = 10
4, 1, 2, 6 = 12
1, 6, 6, 1 = 13  
PupSage rolled 20 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 2, 6, 1, 6, 4, 4, 3, 4, 5, 4, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 2, 3, 5 Total: 69 (20-120)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:32 am
Finish set 1, start set 2  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PupSage rolled 8 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 2, 6, 1, 6, 6, 1 Total: 27 (8-48)

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:48 am
Probably going first set  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:52 am
Nice! That's cool way for rolling your stats too. I just rolls two sets of a straight D20 like Colette. You total them how you like then?  

Croco_D_Isle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:15 am
PupSage
I am probably going the route of Bard/Sorceror/Warlock.

Are you sanctioning the Wizards of The Coast Unearthed Arcana Materials and Sword coast adventurers guide?

If so I may also be open to playing a fighter (Purple Dragon Knight), a class which I haven't played since 3.5 was considered new.

Sure, what from them specifically did you want to implement? We can just home brew it into the system. What do you want from them? The Class Variants? Classes? Feats?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:20 am
Soooo I was looking at the stuff sage wanted put in and saw there's a summon monster spell that isn't in 5th edition.....? Eh? Eh? Eh ghost? If you uh, get my drift? Wink wink. Nudge nudge.  

Croco_D_Isle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:23 am
Croco_D_Isle
Soooo I was looking at the stuff sage wanted put in and saw there's a summon monster spell that isn't in 5th edition.....? Eh? Eh? Eh ghost? If you uh, get my drift? Wink wink. Nudge nudge.

xd I'll allow it. We may have to mess around with what it summons though, depending on which version you want it from. That spell has multiple levels too, so send me what versions of it you want adjusted and I'll make it work.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff