Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Renewed 1x1 Searches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:57 pm
Phoenix347
Wind Hime Princess
Phoenix347
Wind Hime Princess

Human>Fairy x Human
starts out with a character accidentally becoming super small, like a fairy or pixie. They can only rely on their friend as the two begin a journey to search for a way to change the girl back while avoiding bandits, kidnappers or thieves, whatever you could call someone who wants to steal and sell a small person. Pretty simple, so if you're interested we can work out details.

Childhood friends/competing mages!
More on the fantasy side, two people in a mage academy (can work on the details) clash as their skills are matched to one another. As it turns out, they were friends back when they were children but due to circumstances (more to be made) they separated. Coming back together the will see if time's stopped their friendship or if they will come back together again?

Yes that's active enough. With my work I usually reply in the afternoon or late at night. Did you have any questions on either scenario? I'm a little rusty on my 1x1's but I want to get back into it so there's the warning sweatdrop

Well, no questions for now for the scenarios. Do you have any preference between the two scenarios? Also, will we rp on the forum or through pms?

Not specifically but I feel that the mage one will be easier to work out. I don't have a preference for forum or pm rn so that I'll leave up to you

Then let's do the rp about the mage one in the forum. Would you like to go first or shall I?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:28 am
Wind Hime Princess
Phoenix347
Wind Hime Princess
Phoenix347
Wind Hime Princess

Human>Fairy x Human
starts out with a character accidentally becoming super small, like a fairy or pixie. They can only rely on their friend as the two begin a journey to search for a way to change the girl back while avoiding bandits, kidnappers or thieves, whatever you could call someone who wants to steal and sell a small person. Pretty simple, so if you're interested we can work out details.

Childhood friends/competing mages!
More on the fantasy side, two people in a mage academy (can work on the details) clash as their skills are matched to one another. As it turns out, they were friends back when they were children but due to circumstances (more to be made) they separated. Coming back together the will see if time's stopped their friendship or if they will come back together again?

Yes that's active enough. With my work I usually reply in the afternoon or late at night. Did you have any questions on either scenario? I'm a little rusty on my 1x1's but I want to get back into it so there's the warning sweatdrop

Well, no questions for now for the scenarios. Do you have any preference between the two scenarios? Also, will we rp on the forum or through pms?

Not specifically but I feel that the mage one will be easier to work out. I don't have a preference for forum or pm rn so that I'll leave up to you

Then let's do the rp about the mage one in the forum. Would you like to go first or shall I?

Ladies first, I need to get back into the swing of things anyways lol  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

lil kouhai

Excitable Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:16 am
Phoenix347

tab tab tab yum_strawberry ahk !!
tab tab tab yum_naruto i am really really really interested in the romeo knight x juliet knight one !
tab tab tab yum_strawberry i just really have not had the time nor the ppl to do it with , but alas ! emotion_kirakira
tab tab tab yum_naruto are you still up for roleplays ?
tab tab tab yum_strawberry fair warning though : i sometimes get caught up in the details , i might end up giving you a paragraph or two on just the setting ; w ;''
tab tab tab yum_naruto i'll try to keep that demon at bay !
tab tab tab yum_strawberry i just returned to gaia , so i'm fairly active , too .
tab tab tab yum_naruto i don't minde wether it be over PM's or Forums ,
tab tab tab yum_strawberry but i hope you don't mind a splash of color in my posts .
tab tab tab yum_naruto would that be alright with you ?

.. . i really wish i wouldn’t look for a part of you in everyone i meet . ..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:50 pm
kyuudiii
Phoenix347

tab tab tab yum_strawberry ahk !!
tab tab tab yum_naruto i am really really really interested in the romeo knight x juliet knight one !
tab tab tab yum_strawberry i just really have not had the time nor the ppl to do it with , but alas ! emotion_kirakira
tab tab tab yum_naruto are you still up for roleplays ?
tab tab tab yum_strawberry fair warning though : i sometimes get caught up in the details , i might end up giving you a paragraph or two on just the setting ; w ;''
tab tab tab yum_naruto i'll try to keep that demon at bay !
tab tab tab yum_strawberry i just returned to gaia , so i'm fairly active , too .
tab tab tab yum_naruto i don't minde wether it be over PM's or Forums ,
tab tab tab yum_strawberry but i hope you don't mind a splash of color in my posts .
tab tab tab yum_naruto would that be alright with you ?

Yep, we'll see how it goes. Did you want to start or should I?  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

lil kouhai

Excitable Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:50 am
Phoenix347

tab tab tab yum_strawberry would it be alright if you start ?
tab tab tab yum_naruto i just have to finish a few things on my end c:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:17 pm
kyuudiii
Phoenix347

Apologies for the lateness but I'll get it set up tomorrow. Is it alright if I do it over forums?  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

lil kouhai

Excitable Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:43 am
Phoenix347
kyuudiii
Phoenix347

Apologies for the lateness but I'll get it set up tomorrow. Is it alright if I do it over forums?

I just had my laptop fixed, replies should go on smoothly from now on ~ Working on it!  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff