Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Renewed 1x1 Searches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:59 am
YesterdayTodayForever
Phoenix347

Sounds like a plan! I'll work on a profile! ^^

So I've got a basic intro for the page, although I realized we didn't discuss how the character became small XD When writing it I considered either a mage that did a wrong spell or alchemist who did the wrong potion... Thoughts?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:18 am
Phoenix347

I like the alchemist idea. smile that works perfect  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:38 am
YesterdayTodayForever
Phoenix347

I like the alchemist idea. smile that works perfect

Alrighty, i'll post the thread first thing tomorrow with the proper setup and get to working on my own character.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:44 am
[quuote="Phoenix347"]

Alright, just quote me. smile  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:45 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Looks good, just more information than I usually put together for this, generally name, age, a couple of characteristics not shown in an anime photo, dis/likes and then personality & bio. I'll write up a bio for my own to connect the two.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:27 pm
Phoenix347
YesterdayTodayForever

Looks good, just more information than I usually put together for this, generally name, age, a couple of characteristics not shown in an anime photo, dis/likes and then personality & bio. I'll write up a bio for my own to connect the two.

Alright, I'm editing real quick I'll have it done shortly.  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:43 pm
Phoenix347

There we go, all fixed. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:21 pm
YesterdayTodayForever
Phoenix347

There we go, all fixed. smile

Like I said, I'm writing a story in my character to explain their relation and such.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:11 pm
Phoenix347

Take all the time you need ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:24 am
*bumping back up*  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:08 pm
Rebump the bumpity bump bum  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:46 am
Phoenix347
Proposed RP scenarios:
Please quote me, don't PM unless you mention the specific scenario from this guild, I'm in multiple RP guilds. I prefer to keep MxF, and generally play male. Striked out titles are taken, underlined are the roles I would want to play as. I am open to negotiations on these as well. I am known to wander off when participating so send me a PM if I take too long! I always respond to those within a day! Please be semi-active!

Human>Fairy x Human
starts out with a character accidentally becoming super small, like a fairy or pixie. They can only rely on their friend as the two begin a journey to search for a way to change the girl back while avoiding bandits, kidnappers or thieves, whatever you could call someone who wants to steal and sell a small person. Pretty simple, so if you're interested we can work out details.

Werewolf x Human/Hunter
Another simple one, a werewolf meets another werewolf or human. This werewolf has been on the run for almost his entire life, and the hunter is skilled at hunting these beasts of the night. Whether it be modern or a classical woodlands setting, the two clash and end up travelling along the same path out of coincidence before teaming up.

Native x Mecha Pilot
Stepping into more scifi, this plot would be similar to Suesei no Gargantia, where a mecha pilot gets stuck on a planet as the last survivor from the battle above. However, he can't call his command and is stuck there, relying on a native for help. The two begin to journey to help the pilot return to his home, or maybe it's better he stay and fix the problems on the planet?

Romeo Knight X Juliet Knight
Two warriors, from different kingdoms, fall for each other in one night. Sounds simple right? Well, unfortunately, their countries go to war against each other the next morning. Sparking it off so greatly however, the two want to meet each other during the conflict, but risk having to fight for their respective kingdom and meet their loved one on the battlefield...

Pilot X Fleeing Heir
Set in an alternate universe where things are more gothic and steampunkish, society has developed a lot of aerial inventions. Floating ships soar overhead, jet-like fighters scream across skies, and of course conflict is common. Instead of the common democratic governments, countries are still sticking to what have been successful monarchies and feudal system. Recently however, a coup d'etat has broken out in one of the largest countries. Royalty has fled from the power hungry military generals, finding safety with loyalists. One such person relies on a pilot to escape. He's a little crazy in his piloting, but at least he's trustworthy. Is the heir a prince, princess, maybe even the king? Will there be romance, or will the two just deal with each other until they're both safe from their own nation? It's an adventure story, it won't be known until it's started! Inspired by Toaru Hikuushi e no Tsuioku.

Childhood friends/competing mages!
More on the fantasy side, two people in a mage academy (can work on the details) clash as their skills are matched to one another. As it turns out, they were friends back when they were children but due to circumstances (more to be made) they separated. Coming back together the will see if time's stopped their friendship or if they will come back together again?

Fallen soldier x spirit/diety
A more bittersweet story, in a fantasy world a soldier has fallen in battle. Before they die however, they make a pact with a spirit to walk the world together A simple plot, open to more ideas.

Hello, I'm interested in a rp if you are still up for it! The one I'm interested in is the mage childhood friend or the human>fairy x human one. I can at least answer once a day, so will that active enough?  

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:30 am
Wind Hime Princess
Phoenix347

Human>Fairy x Human
starts out with a character accidentally becoming super small, like a fairy or pixie. They can only rely on their friend as the two begin a journey to search for a way to change the girl back while avoiding bandits, kidnappers or thieves, whatever you could call someone who wants to steal and sell a small person. Pretty simple, so if you're interested we can work out details.

More on the fantasy side, two people in a mage academy (can work on the details) clash as their skills are matched to one another. As it turns out, they were friends back when they were children but due to circumstances (more to be made) they separated. Coming back together the will see if time's stopped their friendship or if they will come back together again?

Hello, I'm interested in a rp if you are still up for it! The one I'm interested in is the mage childhood friend or the human>fairy x human one. I can at least answer once a day, so will that active enough?

Yes that's active enough. With my work I usually reply in the afternoon or late at night. Did you have any questions on either scenario? I'm a little rusty on my 1x1's but I want to get back into it so there's the warning sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:33 pm
Phoenix347
Wind Hime Princess

Human>Fairy x Human

Yes that's active enough. With my work I usually reply in the afternoon or late at night. Did you have any questions on either scenario? I'm a little rusty on my 1x1's but I want to get back into it so there's the warning sweatdrop

Well, no questions for now for the scenarios. Do you have any preference between the two scenarios? Also, will we rp on the forum or through pms?  

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:10 pm
Wind Hime Princess
Phoenix347
Wind Hime Princess

Human>Fairy x Human

Well, no questions for now for the scenarios. Do you have any preference between the two scenarios? Also, will we rp on the forum or through pms?

Not specifically but I feel that the mage one will be easier to work out. I don't have a preference for forum or pm rn so that I'll leave up to you  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff