Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Renewed 1x1 Searches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:57 pm
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347

Maybe they'll fix it in a bit. Profile's up, decided to let you name your own country!

Posted, want me to start it or do you?

I can do it. I is big boy blaugh

I don't mind me starting. I just ask so we are both not sitting there thinking the other will post due to assumptions XD

Nah, I see it as the owner should always post first.

That is definitely true, but I always try to make sure. People would say otherwise XD

Post up! Sorry I took my time, was watching a movie sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:58 pm
*bump  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Hysterria

Lavish Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:11 pm
Phoenix347

Pilot X Fleeing Heir
Set in an alternate universe where things are more gothic and steampunkish, society has developed a lot of aerial inventions. Floating ships soar overhead, jet-like fighters scream across skies, and of course conflict is common. Instead of the common democratic governments, countries are still sticking to what have been successful monarchies and feudal system. Recently however, a coup d'etat has broken out in one of the largest countries. Royalty has fled from the power hungry military generals, finding safety with loyalists. One such person relies on a pilot to escape. He's a little crazy in his piloting, but at least he's trustworthy. Is the heir a prince, princess, maybe even the king? Will there be romance, or will the two just deal with each other until they're both safe from their own nation? It's an adventure story, it won't be known until it's started! Inspired by Toaru Hikuushi e no Tsuioku.

Very interested in this if you still are!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:27 pm
Hysterria
Phoenix347

Pilot X Fleeing Heir
Set in an alternate universe where things are more gothic and steampunkish, society has developed a lot of aerial inventions. Floating ships soar overhead, jet-like fighters scream across skies, and of course conflict is common. Instead of the common democratic governments, countries are still sticking to what have been successful monarchies and feudal system. Recently however, a coup d'etat has broken out in one of the largest countries. Royalty has fled from the power hungry military generals, finding safety with loyalists. One such person relies on a pilot to escape. He's a little crazy in his piloting, but at least he's trustworthy. Is the heir a prince, princess, maybe even the king? Will there be romance, or will the two just deal with each other until they're both safe from their own nation? It's an adventure story, it won't be known until it's started! Inspired by Toaru Hikuushi e no Tsuioku.

Sorry it's late, but si, I've actually been a little too eager to do this over the others.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Hysterria

Lavish Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:43 pm
Phoenix347
Hysterria
Phoenix347

Pilot X Fleeing Heir

Sorry it's late, but si, I've actually been a little too eager to do this over the others.

Wonderful! Well I'm interested if you are. Do you prefer PMs? And character profiles, etc?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:45 pm
Hysterria
Phoenix347
Hysterria
Phoenix347

Pilot X Fleeing Heir

Wonderful! Well I'm interested if you are. Do you prefer PMs? And character profiles, etc?
I find 1x1rps over pms awkward so I stick to forum, and I do like profiles for the characters. What did you have in mind for yours?
Boop  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:27 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:06 pm
Bump~  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:23 pm
le fist *Bump*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:41 pm
*bumpy*  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:23 pm
Phoenix347

Hey there, I am YTF!
I am interested in doing a one on one with you!
I was interested in your Human>Fairy x Human idea!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:18 pm
YesterdayTodayForever
Phoenix347

Hey there, I am YTF!
I am interested in doing a one on one with you!
I was interested in your Human>Fairy x Human idea!

I can see you're rather excited for it, I'd be happy to do one. I'm lacking a 1x1 RP atm XD
Are you semiactive for rping?  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 pm
Phoenix347

I love your idea. I m super active. I am a mother of a five month old but I am on very often. I can post multiple times a day !

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:23 pm
YesterdayTodayForever
Phoenix347

I love your idea. I m super active. I am a mother of a five month old but I am on very often. I can post multiple times a day !

Okay, I'll go ahead and set up a thread for it and hopefully a profile by tonight, so if you want to work on one in the meanwhile feel free. Just basic information will be fine.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250