Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Renewed 1x1 Searches Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:14 pm
Proposed RP scenarios:
Please quote me, don't PM unless you mention the specific scenario from this guild, I'm in multiple RP guilds. I prefer to keep MxF, and generally play male. Striked out titles are taken, underlined are the roles I would want to play as. I am open to negotiations on these as well. I am known to wander off when participating so send me a PM if I take too long! I always respond to those within a day! Please be semi-active!

Human>Fairy x Human
starts out with a character accidentally becoming super small, like a fairy or pixie. They can only rely on their friend as the two begin a journey to search for a way to change the girl back while avoiding bandits, kidnappers or thieves, whatever you could call someone who wants to steal and sell a small person. Pretty simple, so if you're interested we can work out details.

Werewolf x Human/Hunter
Another simple one, a werewolf meets another werewolf or human. This werewolf has been on the run for almost his entire life, and the hunter is skilled at hunting these beasts of the night. Whether it be modern or a classical woodlands setting, the two clash and end up travelling along the same path out of coincidence before teaming up.

Native x Mecha Pilot
Stepping into more scifi, this plot would be similar to Suesei no Gargantia, where a mecha pilot gets stuck on a planet as the last survivor from the battle above. However, he can't call his command and is stuck there, relying on a native for help. The two begin to journey to help the pilot return to his home, or maybe it's better he stay and fix the problems on the planet?

Romeo Knight X Juliet Knight
Two warriors, from different kingdoms, fall for each other in one night. Sounds simple right? Well, unfortunately, their countries go to war against each other the next morning. Sparking it off so greatly however, the two want to meet each other during the conflict, but risk having to fight for their respective kingdom and meet their loved one on the battlefield...

Pilot X Fleeing Heir
Set in an alternate universe where things are more gothic and steampunkish, society has developed a lot of aerial inventions. Floating ships soar overhead, jet-like fighters scream across skies, and of course conflict is common. Instead of the common democratic governments, countries are still sticking to what have been successful monarchies and feudal system. Recently however, a coup d'etat has broken out in one of the largest countries. Royalty has fled from the power hungry military generals, finding safety with loyalists. One such person relies on a pilot to escape. He's a little crazy in his piloting, but at least he's trustworthy. Is the heir a prince, princess, maybe even the king? Will there be romance, or will the two just deal with each other until they're both safe from their own nation? It's an adventure story, it won't be known until it's started! Inspired by Toaru Hikuushi e no Tsuioku.

Childhood friends/competing mages!
More on the fantasy side, two people in a mage academy (can work on the details) clash as their skills are matched to one another. As it turns out, they were friends back when they were children but due to circumstances (more to be made) they separated. Coming back together the will see if time's stopped their friendship or if they will come back together again?

Fallen soldier x spirit/diety
A more bittersweet story, in a fantasy world a soldier has fallen in battle. Before they die however, they make a pact with a spirit to walk the world together A simple plot, open to more ideas.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:00 pm
Phoenix347
Proposed RP scenarios:
Please quote me, don't PM. I prefer to keep MxF, and generally play male. Striked out titles are taken, underlined are the roles I would want to play as.

Werewolf x Human/Hunter
Another simple one, a werewolf meets another werewolf or human. Whether they're highschoolers or maybe adults meeting and befriending each other when the secret is learned. Under occasional attack from other werewolfs or hunters, the relation between the two will change for better, or on the slight chance for worse.

I am not new to Role Playing. Although I have to get back into my grove from being offline for soo long. I am ready and open to Role Play this idea.

I was actually think a possible red riding hood twist even. She get bounty to save a small village from this werewolf but at first finds him in human form in the middle of the night, deep in the forest. She feels a spark but is weary at first until he saves her from another wolf a few days later, she falls for him but must prove herself, by keeping his existence quiet while fighting off his pack who are hurt he turned against them and fell for a human girl and a hunter at that?

Naturally my character would be nicknamed Red.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Although her real name is Indian for special flower from heaven Menaal. She is skilled in hand to hand combat as well as long sword and automatic guns her favorite being the reliable glock. She will be 21 and an orphan. Her parents were both slaughtered when she was 12 by wolves (although your character won't know that till later). She would also be excellent herbal healing (maybe upon their first meeting she could heal your character). And she is pretty average with her magic. She is a traveling bounty hunter specializing in mystical nuisances

Machiavellian Vixen

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:38 pm
Machiavellian Vixen
Phoenix347
Proposed RP scenarios:
Please quote me, don't PM. I prefer to keep MxF, and generally play male. Striked out titles are taken, underlined are the roles I would want to play as.

Werewolf x Human/Hunter
Another simple one, a werewolf meets another werewolf or human. Whether they're highschoolers or maybe adults meeting and befriending each other when the secret is learned. Under occasional attack from other werewolfs or hunters, the relation between the two will change for better, or on the slight chance for worse.

I am not new to Role Playing. Although I have to get back into my grove from being offline for soo long. I am ready and open to Role Play this idea.

I was actually think a possible red riding hood twist even. She get bounty to save a small village from this werewolf but at first finds him in human form in the middle of the night, deep in the forest. She feels a spark but is weary at first until he saves her from another wolf a few days later, she falls for him but must prove herself, by keeping his existence quiet while fighting off his pack who are hurt he turned against them and fell for a human girl and a hunter at that?

Naturally my character would be nicknamed Red.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Although her real name is Indian for special flower from heaven Menaal. She is skilled in hand to hand combat as well as long sword and automatic guns her favorite being the reliable glock. She will be 21 and an orphan. Her parents were both slaughtered when she was 12 by wolves (although your character won't know that till later). She would also be excellent herbal healing (maybe upon their first meeting she could heal your character). And she is pretty average with her magic. She is a traveling bounty hunter specializing in mystical nuisances

Well you certainly have a story fleshed out, I like it XD Not sure what timeperiod you were aiming for your story to take place in though, the forest makes it seem more ancient, while the glock... Clearly more modern, unless we've yet to uncover the plastic semiautopistols from the medieval ages razz  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:47 pm
Phoenix347

Well you certainly have a story fleshed out, I like it XD Not sure what timeperiod you were aiming for your story to take place in though, the forest makes it seem more ancient, while the glock... Clearly more modern, unless we've yet to uncover the plastic semiautopistols from the medieval ages razz

Cannot not be a far away land of the early 1900's but a small enough country that big worldly changes do not reach them leaving them in practically ancient customs? It is fantasy after all.  

Machiavellian Vixen

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:53 pm
Machiavellian Vixen
Phoenix347

Cannot not be a far away land of the early 1900's but a small enough country that big worldly changes do not reach them leaving them in practically ancient customs? It is fantasy after all.

True.......... Pretty workable I'd say, though I have plans to have a sorta werewolf in london thing with the werewolf in a city, but it can still work there.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:54 pm
Phoenix347
Machiavellian Vixen
Phoenix347

True.......... Pretty workable I'd say, though I have plans to have a sorta werewolf in london thing with the werewolf in a city, but it can still work there.

Clearly the decision is up to you. I am just here to have fun and to rebuild my role playing technique this is your role play after all.  

Machiavellian Vixen

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:03 pm
Machiavellian Vixen
Phoenix347
Machiavellian Vixen
Phoenix347

Clearly the decision is up to you. I am just here to have fun and to rebuild my role playing technique this is your role play after all.

I'll get up a page really quickly, but I'll be heading to bed in a bit so I'll just get a quick story for the page.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:05 pm
Phoenix347
Machiavellian Vixen
Phoenix347
Machiavellian Vixen
Phoenix347

I'll get up a page really quickly, but I'll be heading to bed in a bit so I'll just get a quick story for the page.

Okay cool. I will reply in the morning.  

Machiavellian Vixen

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:26 pm
*bump*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:16 am
*bump*  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:18 pm
*rolls for a bump*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:06 pm
bump  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:50 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:00 am
Phoenix347
Bump

Hello Pheonix, we meet again ^^. Any plot/pairing you are desiring?  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:07 am
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
Bump

Hello Pheonix, we meet again ^^. Any plot/pairing you are desiring?

Hello indeed! None over any other at the moment, mostly just bumped this from the very bottom of the 1x1 searches XD
Just hopin to pass the time between replies to some group rps.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff