Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hey!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puppei

Friendly Pal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:02 pm
Hullo ^ w ^ Most people call me Angel, Lawrence (any variaton of that xD) , or Ooze. I'm currently 16 3nodding I've been a member since 2008, took a break around 2012, and I've been back since this summer! I'm a bit shy but I'm always up for helping others out. c: I enjoy wildlife a lot and hope to study it in college! That's all I can think of that might be interesting. sweatdrop Thanks again for the add and I look forward to meeting everyone! blaugh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:34 pm
Oozeling
Hullo ^ w ^ Most people call me Angel, Lawrence (any variaton of that xD) , or Ooze. I'm currently 16 3nodding I've been a member since 2008, took a break around 2012, and I've been back since this summer! I'm a bit shy but I'm always up for helping others out. c: I enjoy wildlife a lot and hope to study it in college! That's all I can think of that might be interesting. sweatdrop Thanks again for the add and I look forward to meeting everyone! blaugh

Well, welcome back! Er, I guess you've been back almost a year then. XD; So it's been a while.
Anywho, welcome to the NSTG! ^ __^
You'll find a lot of us right now in the guild's Easter event. Come play!

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:39 pm
Welcome to the guild! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:13 pm
Oozeling

hi im element real name is staci im 27 been here for a few years graduated highschool and college and i love to make a new friend  

Element_princess03

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:59 am
Welcome to the guild, dear biggrin
I hope you´ll have tons of fun here and meet some amazing people~
Never be afraid to ask for help! The people in this guild are so sweet and helpful ;w;  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:23 am
sdrawkcab
Oozeling

Well, welcome back! Er, I guess you've been back almost a year then. XD; So it's been a while.
Anywho, welcome to the NSTG! ^ __^
You'll find a lot of us right now in the guild's Easter event. Come play!

crying Oh boy I'm a bit late on this one... Thank you for the welcome!  

Puppei

Friendly Pal

Puppei

Friendly Pal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:24 am
Nenanah
Welcome to the guild! heart

Thank you! ^~^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:16 pm
Element_princess03
Oozeling

hi im element real name is staci im 27 been here for a few years graduated highschool and college and i love to make a new friend

Hi hi! Nice to meet you. ^w^ I love making friends too!  

Puppei

Friendly Pal

Chasing Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:29 pm
Hello  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:58 pm
Oozeling

crying Oh boy I'm a bit late on this one... Thank you for the welcome!

Oh darn. XD Oh well, next event then! ^^  

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500