To keep it short, I'm going straight to the point.

I am looking for someone that has and is willing to sell a Standby Investigator or any information on someone who does.

The offer for the item is 15 billions. Whoever is willing to sell, for a Standby Investigator, you get 15 billion Gaia Gold.

For those that know someone that is willing to sell, I'm offering 1 billion for the information. The payment will only be given after the confirmation that the info is valid, and the person is indeed willing to sell.

Take note that this is simply a quest for an item, I don't want to hurt the the privacy of anyone by asking their username, ask the permission of the person before you give me their username, they not only have the right to know, they are the first person that should know about this. If they don't want you to give their usernames, it's also their right and we all should respect it.

If the person is within this Guild, just ask them to post here and I'll give the 1 billion for the one the seller recognizes as the one that gave the information.