Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
♥I can't live without it ♥ Favourite items thread~!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi, I'm Bunny!
Hey Bunny~
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

LyricalBunny

Sugary Rabbit

10,325 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:10 am
Hi everyone!

I'm LyricalBunny, a newbie gaian who managed to find and join this awesome guild as soon as I started. Everyone's helped me a lot and been super awesome heart

I was browsing around the cash shop and saw the new bunny themed items coming out (assuming for Easter) and I just love them!

So, I got to thinking - do you guys have an item that you always wear on your avatar? That you like so much you try and work it into every look you make? That you wouldn't unequip even if it didn't match?

I'm fairly new so I'm still working out how items work and which ones will look good - but I have to say I'm very fond of my little cakes, part of Keiko's Cake (which was gifted to me by an awesome guild member!) heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:46 pm
I almost always have the Cupid Lips in dark red equipped! Aside from that I got Unforgettable Eclectic Lapin yesterday and I love it lots because Fran is a babe! I haven't had the chance to wear it yet, but my next avi definitely will!  

Megaytron

Alien Invader

LyricalBunny

Sugary Rabbit

10,325 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:42 pm
Patroclusss
I almost always have the Cupid Lips in dark red equipped! Aside from that I got Unforgettable Eclectic Lapin yesterday and I love it lots because Fran is a babe! I haven't had the chance to wear it yet, but my next avi definitely will!

Oh I love that, it's so pretty! I want it for myself too xp  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:21 am
DJ Studio Headphones. For a very long time, I quested these things due to an encounter I had with DJ Helsing. He became my favorite member of Gaia staff and started sporting DJs at some point in 2009 IIRC. Thus, my favorite item would become those DJs out of nostalgia. I don't remember exactly when I got my DJs, but I think it was around 2011-2012. I never cared about the angelic halo at all, despite its status as the oldest MC, honestly and ever since I got my DJs, I've been wearing them ever since. Unfortunately I can't wear my zOMSoundtrack headphones with them more often than not, but I still love them.  

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items