VampirePrincessKiba
Royal Roxi
Seri_VampNi2
Imperial Thing
Dimon Valor Cross
Niccolo de Seriarti
Luminiss

Hello everyone,

We have grown in the past little while right under my nose! I am happy to see that we have 21 member in our guild. I would really like to get to know all of you, and I think that it would be wonderful if you could use this OOC thread to introduce yourselves.

The guild is just starting and I would be super happy to see more character profiles being made. Once your character is approved you're free to write anywhere! As of right now in the guild, it is the late afternoon on the first day of school. We are planning on holding a homecoming dance soon. I will send out an announcement to let you know when it will be.

Anyway-- come and introduce yourselves!

If you don't know what to say, here are some suggestions:

1. Do you have a nickname?
2. How long have you been on Gaia?
3. What is your destiny?
4. What are your hobbies?
5. What is your personal theme song?

My answers:

1. Harriet
2. Since 2002.
3. My destiny is to become a kooky art/spanish teacher who does crazy artwork and writes weird books.
4. My hobbies are drawing, writing, magic tricks, fashion, and playing the double bass.
5. My theme song is I Am The Walurs, sung by Jim Carrey

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:26 pm

Hello! Nice to meet you all. ^-^

1. You can call me Wolves.
2. Since December.
3. To become a crazy dog lady. wink
4. I love to draw, write, and sing.
5. I like any (and I mean any) song by Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, and music like that. But I guess I'm going to pick Crazy=Genius.

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:00 pm
Greetings everyone, I'm HelixMASON.

1. Call me Helix or Mason
2. Since August of 2015
3. To get a nice job
4. Arts & Crafts, Video Games

5. My Song are the Various Kinds, Real World Songs & Game Music. But since I was born in the late 1980s and Grew up in the 1990s, I would say it's Pizza Power! from the
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:27 pm
Hey guys heart

1. Do you have a nickname?
Dragon
2. How long have you been on Gaia?
2693 days..... yeah
3. What is your destiny?
ninja sorry that's top secret information
4. What are your hobbies?
Video games, programming, cartoons, video games, music, rping....yeah
5. What is your personal theme song?
That's a hard one. Don't think I have just one. hmmmmm maybe....
Echo
Sentimental Android
Personality Complex  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

xEvaline_Rose

Timid Spirit

11,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:43 pm
Hi there. I'm Evaline, but you can call me Evy or Eva. I've been on Gaia for six years. And my destiny is still being written so don't know yet. My hobbies include singing and drawing. And my theme song is definitely Ten Thousand Stars sung by Miku Hatsune. I thank you for having me.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:43 pm
My name is Zavia. I have been on Gaiaonline since 2007. My destiny is being a historian. My hobbies include drawing, music, and writing. My theme song I think would be The Wolf and the Moon by BrunuhVille because it a pretty yet cool song.  

Vandravia

Clean Genius

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:57 pm
WELCOME!!!

X_Evaline_Rose_X

Vandravia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:17 pm
1. Do you have a nickname? Sarria is fine.
2. How long have you been on Gaia? Over 5 years.
3. What is your destiny? Figuring that out.
4. What are your hobbies? Anything to do with fine art, video gaming, swimming, skating.
5. What is your personal theme song? I do not know.  

Sarria_Holyfire

Relentless Seeker

20,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sarria_Holyfire

Relentless Seeker

20,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:41 pm
Harriet_Houdini
How was the con? Don't worry bout catching up. Basicly Arista telling about herself and crushing on Albert. Once we went to bed we waited on you.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:27 am
Sarria_Holyfire

Sakura con was interesting. I went as Pinkie Pie. Personally-- I wouldn't do it again because I don't feel like it's worth all the traveling to go to it, even if it is one of the biggest anime cons. In the end, I ended up laying a lot of mahjong and hanging out in the Dungeons and Dragons room. Because I love DnD.

Thanks for asking. ^-^

I am really not usually such a slow responder so I apologize. I figured the first few pages were all-- "lets get you home. here is the family. lets get you bathed, here have some home-made clothes and we'll go shopping tomorrow". The only thing that I would read back for is to find out what you decided my character was doing all that time. O.O... Oh wells.

Thanks for being so patient.  

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sarria_Holyfire

Relentless Seeker

20,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:44 pm
Harriet_Houdini
Sarria_Holyfire

Sakura con was interesting. I went as Pinkie Pie. Personally-- I wouldn't do it again because I don't feel like it's worth all the traveling to go to it, even if it is one of the biggest anime cons. In the end, I ended up laying a lot of mahjong and hanging out in the Dungeons and Dragons room. Because I love DnD.

Thanks for asking. ^-^

I am really not usually such a slow responder so I apologize. I figured the first few pages were all-- "lets get you home. here is the family. lets get you bathed, here have some home-made clothes and we'll go shopping tomorrow". The only thing that I would read back for is to find out what you decided my character was doing all that time. O.O... Oh wells.

I go to the Animethon in Edmonton. I've been Edward elric, Shinku rosen maidens, Colette from tales of symphonia, Chitoge from nisekoi, and this year Jeanne from nabou the fool.

No need to apologize. I assumed she would be eating and talking with the dad and Albert. You are welcome.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:31 pm
Hi my name is miss shadow night, but people can call me shadow or night. I have been on Gaia for about 1 year or so on. Trying to think what it is. I love games, art, computer, and hang with family and friends. I don't know I just listen to any kind of song that they put up on the radio.

User Image  

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:24 pm
Miss Shadow Night
Hi my name is miss shadow night, but people can call me shadow or night. I have been on Gaia for about 1 year or so on. Trying to think what it is. I love games, art, computer, and hang with family and friends. I don't know I just listen to any kind of song that they put up on the radio.

User Image

Nice to meet you, Shadow. What's the picture for? An Idea to the Mermaid Melody mermaids; Lucia, Hannon, Rina, Karen, Coco, Sara (Good), Seira, Noel, Nikora, Meru, Meru's Mother & Karen? If so, let me know. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:28 pm
Harriet_Houdini
Sarria_Holyfire

Thanks for asking. ^-^

Yw, Harriet.  

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:46 am
HelixMASON
Miss Shadow Night

User Image

Nice to meet you, Shadow. What's the picture for? An Idea to the Mermaid Melody mermaids; Lucia, Hannon, Rina, Karen, Coco, Sara (Good), Seira, Noel, Nikora, Meru, Meru's Mother & Karen? If so, let me know. Thank you.

I don't know their parents. I had watched the mermaid melody a few years ago and I didn't see their parents just only Lucia's sister which I forgot her name.  
A Mermaid's Tale

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff