Submit

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Albert Finished packing his binder and was ready to be on his way.]
Albert Goodheart: Bye, Amy & Todd. I'll see you two tomorrow & I'll check up on Sandy since she's not feeling too good. *Leaves the classroom and heads for home*

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Harriet_Houdini

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:47 pm

User Image

Todd chuckled and shook his head. "Never stop thinking I'm the best. It makes me smile." Just then, Mr. Goodheart showed up to see if they had heard the bell and to hurry them off to class. "Sure, we'll be right in!" He is so weird. Now I know where Albert gets it from. Letting go of Amy, he turned to head to class.

[[skip to class]]

The seating arrangements were the same as last time except for a few new chairs for the new people in the school. So, he sat first on the row (so that Mr. Goodheart could keep an eye on him he supposed) with Albert next to him and Amy four seats away. The first part of class was always the same. Putting a sucker in his mouth, he took out his journal and began to read through his last entry as he thought about what he might write today....

"I got a new sister. My parents say she's a mermaid. Sure, it sounds crazy and I don't know if it's true-- but if she wants to be a mermaid I have no reason to argue about it. I'm starting to think it could be some kind of slang with some of the girls around here? Maybe a club or something?... "

WolvesAndAmineAreLife

HelixMASON

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:01 pm
Thomas Goodheart
Loving Father

Charlotte Mars
Student (Sophomore)

Thomas entered class 1-A. "Morning, everyone. We have a couple of new students joining us. We'll start with the girl who looks like Todd." Charlotte stood up and walked over to the teachers desk and introduced herself while facing the class. "Hello. I'm Charlotte Mars, you can call me Charl for short if you like & it's very nice to meet all of you. I'm 15 years old, a 2nd Year Sophomore & ..." Charlotte looked around the classroom. So this is what a human school looks like from the inside. Charlotte also paused for a minute thinking what else to say. "I'm pleased to meet you all. I hope to have a fun school year with all of you." And with that Charlotte returned to her seat. "Thank you, Charlotte. Does anyone have any questions for Charlotte before Hydra introduces herself to the class?"

Harriet_Houdini

Guenivere ORion

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:33 pm
User Image

Sitting down in her assigned seat, Amy, of course, couldn't stop thinking about Todd. She bit her lip as she leaned forward and looked over at him, quickly sitting back into her chair. She wished she could sit by him. But... did that make her needy? Her best friend from back home always said guys hated needy girls. Was she being needy? Her mind conflicted, she only heard the end of Charlotte's introduction. She looked around to see if any one else had any questions.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:41 pm

User Image

Todd put his journal aside and smiled at Charl as she introduced herself. We really do look alike... wait-- is Mr. Goodheart saying that I look like a girl??? He glanced around the room to see if anyone had any questions for her... his eyes rested on Amy and he felt his heart skip a beat...feeling himself blush, a smirk crossed his face and he added to his journal.

"... she still makes me nervous..."

WolvesAndAmineAreLife

HelixMASON

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:08 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

HelixMASON

Hydra entered the classroom like all the other students and then she sat in some random seat until the teacher walked in. She noticed that its was Mr. Goodheart, Albert's dad slightly surprised and curious she wondered how this adult would preform around his students was he a serious teacher? Goofy? She wasn't sure she watched him call up the young girl Charl. Who stood at the front of the class. She was an adorable young girl as hydra watched her approach the very front of the class, she introduced herself slightly nervous but but was only a second year so she assumed the girl was either 15 or 16 years of age... She watched her finally finish up and the teacher ask if anyone else had any questions before she herself had to get up and walk to the front she looked around the room everything was pretty quiet she assumed there wouldn't be any questions she breathed in deeply bracing herself to be called on next.

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:19 pm
Charlotte Mars
Student (Sophomore)

Thomas Goodheart
Loving Father

Charlotte looked at Todd. "Big Brother, its because we have the same hair and eye color. Which kind of makes us identical." Charlotte smiled toward him. Taking out her Journal & started writing in it. "My big brother is pretty funny. But I like him, and today's my first day of school. I hope to hang out with my brother after school so he can show me some of the fun places." Then she drew a picture of herself with her brother & showed it to Todd. After that, she turned toward Hydra. "Hydra, my mom is a Painter & an Artist while my dad is a Scientist & Doctor. I love my mom, dad and brother." Thomas waited for a question for Charlotte. *Cricket SFX* If there's no questions for Charlotte, then we can proceed with the next Transfer Student. Hydra, care to introduce yourself to the class?

Harriet_Houdini

Guenivere ORion

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:32 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

HelixMASON

Hydra waited and noted her name being called she stood up from her seat and headed to the front of the classroom. She turned a nervous flicker crossed her face, she had never been before so many humans before and it was making her stomach knot up. She looked down for a moment trying to collect herself before see turned to look back up at the classroom. This time her expression was nuetral her real feelings hiding behind a mask,"Hello my Name is Hydra Iridescent. I am a Senior this year, I hope to enjoy my last year of school with you all before I proceed on to college", she bows to them all and looks over at Mr. Goodheart waiting for him to give the all clear for her to sit.  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:59 pm
Thomas Goodheart
Loving Father

Thomas looked toward the class "Does anyone have a question for Hydra before proceeding?"

Harriet_Houdini

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:09 pm
User Image

Amy watched as Hydra took her place in the front of the classroom. She seemed nervous, and it reminded her of how she felt when she first came. But, the nervous look soon faded and she got through her introduction without even one stutter. She shook her head, no, as Mr. Goodheart asked if there were any questions. In least she couldn't think of any at the moment.

HelixMASON

Quote:

Quote:

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:16 pm

User Image

Todd snapped out of it when he heard Charl answer the question in his mind. Charl can read minds! He smiled awkwardly in response. When she sat down, Hydra went up to introduce herself. Her introduction of herself was very robotic with no sign of her being excited or nervous-- but she certainly didn't look like she was particularly enjoying being in front of everyone either. Todd knew he wouldn't.

Todd raised his hand this time, since it was someone he didn't know. "What would you rather be doing right now?" He asked. Yes, it was an odd question-- but it was always better in his eyes to ask an odd question than a boring one. That, and it forced people to give an honest and interesting response.

WolvesAndAmineAreLife

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:28 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

HelixMASON

Harriet_Houdini

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hydra looked over toward Todd a raised eyebrow at his question on what she rather be doing right now, that was abit odd she would not like to be infront of a human classroom having to explain just part of her life if that is what this guy meant but she gave a casual answer,"I suppose at my favorite spot down at the beach", she explained polietly trying not to seem to off about her answer. She raked her mind trying to think if there was something she could back that up with, instead of giving away to much information.  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:46 pm
Thomas Goodheart
Loving Father

Thomas looked toward Amy "Amy, do you have a question for Hydra before we continue." Thomas knew that this was going to be a long day and the 1st Period was already in progress.

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

DragonChild09

Miss Shadow Night

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:52 pm
User Image
Nautica
Daughter of Triton

Nautica took a breath to try and calm her nerves a bit as she stepped up to the classroom door. This was the room she was told to head over to. Giving a light knock on the door, Nautica opened it and went in. Going over to the teacher, Nautica held out a note from the principle, basically stating that she was joining the class, among a few other things. She cast a quick glance at the people who had already taken their seats. Once the teacher took the note, Nautica bowed before heading over to an empty desk and sitting down. Unzipping her backpack, she pulled out some of her materials as she shifted slightly feeling a bit uneasy.

HelixMASON

[quote"Miss Shadow Night"]
Quote:

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Triton High School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items