Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:35 pm
User Image

She tried to concentrate on class, not bothering to listen to her classmate's conversations. She turned, though, when she heard how loud Todd was being. It's not that she was annoyed or anything, it took a lot to make her feel like that. It just surprised her that the teacher wasn't doing anything to stop it. Her father was very strict with things like that.

She turned to Albert, who asked what her dreams were. She ended up dropping her pencil out of surprise. Blushing, she quickly bent down to pick it up. "D-dreams?" She paused. "I-I'm not sure..." Her father wants her to go to college and possibly get a job as a lawyer or something like that. But, she didn't know if that's what she wants to do.

HelixMASON

Harriet_Houdini

MintyMaidMew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:28 am

User Image

It was quite painfully obvious by Albert's question that he was not going to rescue him from the awkwardness that could ensue later that evening for Todd. "Yup." He said with a fake smile before turning back to his journal. This time, keeping his writings to himself.

"On another note, diary, what is life? Time spins as quickly as the earth itself and we feel nothing. I cannot feel time as it turns around the sun... and what is time? Does it exist? It rules over us like a cruel dictator-- yet has no hold on the human soul.

I wish I could remember my childhood."

Todd's hand wandered up into his hair, finding a long scar that ran across his occidental lobe. His slender fingers traced it in thought.

"I have lost half of my time on earth to a split second of misfortune. I don't want to waste a single day on making a half-hearted memory."

MintyMaidMew

HelixMASON

WolvesAndAnimeLife

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:36 pm
User Image

She looked towards Todd, who was writing eagerly. She bit her lip. She was curious of what he was writing. Her eyes then wandered to his face. She shook her head, turning back to the teacher, afraid Todd saw her staring. She hoped he didn't. She didn't mean to, but she tended to do that. Sometimes, she would just stare at things that interesting her without even realizing what she was doing. She just hoped she wouldn't do that when they were together after school.

Harriet_Houdini

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:14 pm

User Image

His full attention stayed on his journal as he wrote with the speed of his thoughts... Todd, by nature, was a free-spirited teenager with a over-active imagination, but his hyper-focus in the things he did made up for it. He was completely oblivious to everything and everyone around him as he wrote, so much so that whatever he was doing-- strange or otherwise normal.

"My parents tell me that the future matters more than the past-- but how can that be? How can the past matter less than the future, when the present relies on events in the past? I believe everything happens for a reason."

Todd looked up from his journal to read the clock. They had five more minutes until the bell rang for the next class. His gaze flitted about the room once more and rested on Amy. Which brought on a new thought, bringing him back to his journal.

"Sandy wants me to hang out with Amy after school. I think I'll give her the option to not to. Just to be fair."

MintyMaidMew

HelixMASON

WolvesAndAnimeLife

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
BGM: Comic Walk (Sidney Torch)
[Albert turns over to Amy, waiting for the bell to ring]
Albert Goodheart: So, Amy. What is you father a professor of & what does he teach?
WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Harriet_Houdini

MintyMaidMew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:59 pm
User Image

She lets out a breath, seeing that it's almost time for class to be over. Turning back to Albert, see tried her best not to frown. This guy sure asks a lot of questions... We only just met. Whatever happened to "What's your favorite color? Do you like ice cream?" Instead he asks me about my dreams and my family... She then felt ashamed for her thoughts. Who was she to judge? Calm down Amy... "My father's a professor at the university here. He teaches Biology, among other things." She soon heard the bell ring, and she stood up to gather her things. And being the klutz that she is, she drops her binder, and all the papers fall out. She sighs as she gets down on her knees to pick up the scattered papers.

Harriet_Houdini

HelixMASON

MintyMaidMew

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

MintyMaidMew

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:12 pm
As the bell rings Sandy gets up to leave. The new girl drops her papers; with out thought Sandy gets down and helps pick them up. "We only have room for one cluts in this class. She smiles, and giggles. After the papers are picked up Sandy gets up, towering over the new girl. "Welp I better get home becuse I am sick and all." She gives one last giggle and heads to the beach.
WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Harriet_Houdini

HelixMASON

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:14 pm
[Albert sees the stuff Amy dropped and helps her pick them up and gives them to her]
Albert Goodheart: Do you see the bulletin board in the classroom? [walks over to the bulletin board with the Test Results from the Previous Exam and it shows the scores and as you can Albert is at the top of the Class]
*Subtitle Translation: 1. Albert Goodheart: 100%*
[Then looks over at Todd] Todd, what score did you get on your previous Exam?
WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Harriet_Houdini

MintyMaidMew

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:27 pm
User Image

Giggling, she looks up at Sandy. "I'll try to keep that in mind." She throws Albert a grateful look as well. They were all being so nice, it made her feel just a tiny bit more comfortable. "Get better Sandy!" She waves with her free hand as she calls out to the girl. Hmm... Sandy didn't seem sick... Oh well. She turns towards the bulletin board that Albert was looking at. Wow... 100% "Congrats Albert." She then walked over to Todd with a shy smile. "Are you sure you're okay with hanging out with me?"

HelixMASON

Harriet_Houdini

MintyMaidMew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:07 pm

User Image

Todd chuckled to himself when he saw Amy drop her papers all over the floor. "That's the truth." He teased Sandy when she mentioned being a cluts.

His attention turned to Albert and he felt his heart drop into his stomach... "Eh..." Going to the board, his face paled and he snatched his score from the board and shoved it into his pocket. "A-- awesome?" He replied, bluffing. He was not the best test taker. Todd would have wished Sandy well, but he was still a little irriated with her and he knew full well that she wasn't sick.

"Huh?" Flinching slightly, he twirled around to see Amy standing next to him. A broad smile crossed his face. "Yeeeii--" He blushed a little. That is not a word. "Yeah! I'm sure. You don't have to if you don't want to-- but I'd be happy to hang out with you. I like making new friends." He assured her.

MintyMaidMew

HelixMASON

WolvesAndAnimeLife

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:17 pm
User Image

She tilted her head at the "word" that came out of Todd's mouth. She giggled. "Great! I want to." She gave a smile. "But it's too bad Sandy couldn't hang out with us..." She soon blushed a little bit, realizing that they were going to be alone. He seemed nice enough, but she was still a bit unsure. Plus, there was her dad... She shook her head. No. She was going and she was going to have fun. She looked up to Todd with a smile.

HelixMASON

Harriet_Houdini

MintyMaidMew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:18 pm
BGM: Tomfoolery
[Albert packed his papers into his binder]
Albert Goodheart: Wait a minute... *turns to Todd* Did you get the lowest score again, Todd?

[Cut to a Flashback, 2 Months ago where Todd got a 62% on Math & Albert got a Perfect Score, then 3 Weeks Later on History, Todd got a 61% & Albert got another Perfect Score twice and Last Tuesday was the Exam for Computer Class, Todd got 67% & Albert got yet another Perfect Score, Cut back to Reality]
WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Harriet_Houdini

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:33 pm

User Image

"Awesome!" Amy's comment on Sandy not being there reminded him of how date like it would be. "She'll be fine. She can take care of herself." Todd started to feel a little self conscious, and it didn't help much to have Albert ask about his low score... or scores.

"Uhm--" He really didn't want to answer. "Oh wow! Look at the time! We'd better go before we miss the early bird special at the snack shack! Right, Amy?" He looked to her with a 'help me' smile.

MintyMaidMew

HelixMASON

WolvesAndAnimeLife

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:38 pm
BGM: Tomfoolery
[Albert was shocked to hear about the Early Bird Special that Todd mentioned]
Albert Goodheart: What Early Bird Special, Todd? You mean at Paris Baguette today? I love their Apple Cream Bread!

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Harriet_Houdini

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:01 am
User Image

"R-right!" Ignoring Albert's question, she grabbed Todd's hand, quickly running out of the classroom. "Bye Albert!" Sbe called behind her. When they were outside, she stopped, taking her hand back. "S-sorry. T-that wasn't what you wanted me to do was it?"

HelixMASON

Harriet_Houdini

Quote:

Triton High School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out