Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:02 am
User Image

Amy walks in front of the class, and gives a small bow. "Hi! Um, my name's Amethyst Winters. But, you can just call me Amy." She tilts her head with a smile to her new classmates. She hoped they were nice. She had been bullied in previous schools for being the new girl, since she was always moving. But, her parents had promised her that this would be the last move. She repositioned the binder she had in her arm, and then looked towards the teacher. "Um... Is there assigned seats? Or can I just sit anywhere?"

HelixMASON

Harriet_Houdini

MintyMaidMew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Thomas looked at an Empty Desk next to Sandy]
Thomas Goodheart: Sure. You can sit next to Sandy, Amy.

[Albert Goodheart looks at the new girl & started to ask her about herself]
Albert Goodheart: Excuse me, can you tell us where you're from, Amy? I live in New York with my Mom and Dad.

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:32 am
User Image

Nodding, she walked over to the empty desk next to a girl, who she figured was Sandy. She looked over to the blue-haired boy when he started talking. "Well, I've been all over the place, but I just moved from Florida." She kind of missed it there, although her and her family had only been there for about a week, and then they moved again. She smiled towards the three other students before opening the journal that was already in the desk. She set down her binder and her pencil case as well.

HelixMASON

Harriet_Houdini

MintyMaidMew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:42 am
[Albert Goodheart Starts to talk about his parents]
Albert Goodheart: My mom and dad are really good people, Amy. My Mom is Veterinarian & a proud owner of the Pet Shop & my Dad is a teacher.

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:49 am
User Image

She turned to look up at the boy again. Is he bragging? She thought. Maybe that's just the way he talks... "O-oh. That's nice. Does your dad work in this school?" Heh... It would be funny if he was this teacher. "My dad is actually a professor. That's why we move around a lot..." She rubbed the back of her neck. Her dad went from university to university teaching and doing research. "My mom's a nurse." She looked up towards the teacher, whom she learned was this boy's father, and stopped talking, hoping she wouldn't get into trouble.

HelixMASON

Harriet_Houdini

MintyMaidMew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:53 am
[Thomas taps his book on his teacher's desk]
Thomas Goodheart: Okay, I know you have questions for our new Transfer Student, but we have a class to start.

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

MintyMaidMew

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:22 am
Sandy looks at the new girl. She jumps a little in her seat as and idea pops into her head. She pulls out a peace of paper, after writing a note on it she slides it onto Todd's desk. The note read, "Todd, the new girl! Now is your chance to meet someone who knows nothing about you! You should grab her before other girls tell her you are annoying. XP" Sandy then turns to the new girl. "Hello there. Being that you are new I bet you don't know many people or what this place has to offer. Why don't you hang with me and Todd after school today?" She dramatically starts to act sick. "Never mind, I don't feel to good. You guys should just hang with out me." Sandy then gives Todd a big thumbs up.
WolvesAndAnimeAreLife
HelixMASON

Harriet_Houdini

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:28 am
MintyMaidMew
Sandy looks at the new girl. She jumps a little in her seat as and idea pops into her head. She pulls out a peace of paper, after writing a note on it she slides it onto Todd's desk. The note read, "Todd, the new girl! Now is your chance to meet someone who knows nothing about you! You should grab her before other girls tell her you are annoying. XP" Sandy then turns to the new girl. "Hello there. Being that you are new I bet you don't know many people or what this place has to offer. Why don't you hang with me and Todd after school today?" She dramatically starts to act sick. "Never mind, I don't feel to good. You guys should just hang with out me." Sandy then gives Todd a big thumbs up.
WolvesAndAnimeAreLife
HelixMASON

Harriet_Houdini

[Albert Goodheart starts to focus on his schoolwork]
Albert Goodheart: *Writes in his journal about what he did yesterday.*

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Harriet_Houdini

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:13 pm

User Image

Todd smiled up at the girl pleasantly as she introduced herself briefly. His attention flitted about the room as she was directed to her seat and Albert, in his gentle manner, asked Amy more questions about herself. Mmmmm.... lemon shake... Soon his empty thoughts were turned to a note sitting miraculously on the corner of his desk. Opening it up with his journal, he read it to himself. WHAAAaaaa??? Todd felt his face go a deep shade of red. Yes, Amy was cute, but the idea of being set up on a date without knowing her very well terrified him.

His attention snapped to Sandy as she invited Amy to hang out with them after school, only to ditch it immediately. His red face paled in confusion. Sandy's thumbs up brought a crooked, blank smile to Todd's face as he slowly turned to look at Amy... for the love of all that is Pete, don't stare, Todd! Do something or say something you are seriously going to weird her out. His crooked blank smile turned into a broad grin. "Yeah! I can show you where the best places are to meet people and have fun around here." Todd was seriously going to get Sandy back for this later-- though he wasn't sure how.

Turning to Albert, his grin softened into a normal smile. "Are we still on for game night later tonight? Maybe if Sandy is feeling better, the four of us could play something."

MintyMaidMew

HelixMASON

WolvesAndAnimeLife

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:58 am
User Image

Amy turns to look at the girl called Sandy, who invited her to hang out with her and Todd after school. "Oh, um..." Before she could really answer, Sandy said that they'd have to go without her. Amy glanced towards the other boy whom she hadn't spoken with yet. She wasn't so sure. Hanging out with a boy she didn't know? On top of that, alone? She gave a nervous smile. "Sure, T-thank you." She stopped herself from saying anything else so she wouldn't end up embarrassing herself. Plus... What would her dad say? Probably something on the line of, "You should've been studying! It's the first day of school! But, instead, you chose to go out with some boy!" She shook her head. She would have to worry about him later.

HelixMASON

Harriet_Houdini

MintyMaidMew

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:37 am
[Albert Goodheart Finishes writing in his journal & turns over to Todd]
Albert Goodheart: What's game night, Todd?

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Harriet_Houdini

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:40 am
Sandy's eyes twitch after hearing Albert ask about something that no one brought up. She thinks to herself I don't know what Albert is doing, but he better not mess everything up!
HelixMASON

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Harriet_Houdini

MintyMaidMew

Bashful Fatcat

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:10 pm

User Image

Todd let out an audible gasp. "What- is 'game night'?... WHAT IS GAME NIGHT???!!!" He felt a mixture of betrayal and disbelief. "You're pulling my leg, aren't you? You're such a joker." Todd recovered quickly with a chuckle. "As if you'd forget our week end tradition of getting together to talk about Mystery Science Theater and play strategy games together. As if." He chimed happily before jotting down the date on his journal... "Dear diary--" He narrated his writing out loud. "I will always remember this day as the day that Albert forgot what game night is... it marked the end of a tradition that apparently-- and to my deepest remorse-- was the end of my best friend's sanity... may it rest in peace... "

MintyMaidMew

HelixMASON

WolvesAndAnimeLife

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:01 am
BGM: Irony
[Albert Felt sorry if he hurt Todd's Feelings with his question about Game Night]
Albert Goodheart: I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, Todd. But sure, I guess I'll join you for Game Night. So its this Saturday? *Notices that Todd was joking with him. Turns over to Amy* So, Amy. What are your dreams?

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Harriet_Houdini

MintyMaidMew

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
Triton High School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items