Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1 Search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

His Maiden

Timid Trash

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:35 am
Hi! I've been on a hiatus for a few years, but I've been keen on roleplaying again. It was always a nice way to get my mind off of other things for a while.
I prefer to keep to PM's or Skype, usually Skype because I'll be faster to respond. However I do have a chatango account if anyone uses that.

I cannot say I feel comfortable enough with myself just yet to play as male, sorry, although I'm alright with doing Female x Female.

These are two plots I currently have in mind, however there are several more ideas I'd like to try, but I have not thought out plots for them as of yet, I will update when I do.

Inn Keeper's Daughter x Traveler
A traveler stops by to spend the night during a harsh winter storm, he/she stays around for several days, entertaining himself/herself with the people who reside at the inn. However the inn keepers daughter grows attached to him/her due to their stories of what they've seen on their travels and decides to tag along, against her mothers and brothers wishes. After successfully sneaking out with the traveler, they set towards an adventure.

Antique Store Owner x Any sort of creature cursed to an item.
The store was small but full of items, most sitting in the back room, waiting to be purchased, so they can decorate their new owners homes. The store owner had come across many strange items whilst traveling, one such was a beautiful fan, made from the finest silk and carved from ivory. They had sold it four times, only to have it brought back, leaving him/her confused when she/he received no reasoning as to why they've returned it. Wanting to know more about what is the reasoning they brought the item home and tried to find information on it. Only to have a creature appear out of nowhere whilst inspecting the fan closer.

Chef x Boss
Pirate x Bar Regular
(I have an idea for this one, where it starts off with a fight between the two and a silly promise that the two keep up, however I still need to think more about it.)
Master x Slave
(Not preferred, however I'm still open for any ideas regarding this.)

I'm always interested in hearing other ideas if none of mine seem interesting for you.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:33 am
Sugar Bread

Antique Store Owner x Any sort of creature cursed to an item.
The store was small but full of items, most sitting in the back room, waiting to be purchased, so they can decorate their new owners homes. The store owner had come across many strange items whilst traveling, one such was a beautiful fan, made from the finest silk and carved from ivory. They had sold it four times, only to have it brought back, leaving him/her confused when she/he received no reasoning as to why they've returned it. Wanting to know more about what is the reasoning they brought the item home and tried to find information on it. Only to have a creature appear out of nowhere whilst inspecting the fan closer.

The above idea sounds rather interesting, what kind of characters did you have in mind? I don't mind playing the male?  

PieknyMotyl

Garbage Fatcat

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:34 am
Sugar Bread

If you'd like I'm kind of sorta on a binge rp....I honestly don't know what to call it, but I'm binging to keep myself busy and provide distractions from drama. I could be one of your rp buddies if you'd so please
cat_3nodding cat_3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:45 am
PieknyMotyl
The above idea sounds rather interesting, what kind of characters did you have in mind? I don't mind playing the male?

I'll PM you!  

His Maiden

Timid Trash

His Maiden

Timid Trash

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:48 am
Knight Ciaran
Sugar Bread

If you'd like I'm kind of sorta on a binge rp....I honestly don't know what to call it, but I'm binging to keep myself busy and provide distractions from drama. I could be one of your rp buddies if you'd so please
cat_3nodding cat_3nodding

I'll PM, we can discuss something. yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:00 am
Sugar Bread
PieknyMotyl

I'll PM you!

Okie dokie!  

PieknyMotyl

Garbage Fatcat

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out