Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Pezzle's Potions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✦ Sᴀᴍᴇᴜʟ Bᴇʟʟs ✧
⦍ With: A stranger ⦎ ✿About✿ ⦍ Money: 1000$ ⦎

Sam gingerly opens the door to the Potions store, looking in at the place. It really did look like something that would just appear out of nowhere. It kinda gave him the creeps. Of course, he knew he couldn't just back out now. He was thinking that if there were potions that could maybe make his plants grow faster? Or live longer? He took a few steps inside, letting the door close behind him.

The place was impressive. High ceiling and decorations as far as the eye could see. Sam was already getting distracted just looking around the place. It must be insane working at a place like this. Accidents have to happen occasionally. He could get used to an atmosphere like this, he thinks. Sam walks up the counter, seeing a lovely blonde woman working at the front counter.
"Hiya." He greeted, giving his usual lax grin.

﴾ Dᴏɴ·ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Fʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ᴊᴏᴋᴇ. I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ·ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ. ﴿
𝕆𝕆ℂ: heart
𝕋𝕒𝕘𝕤:
J e s s ii c a k e

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:04 pm

╭☆Lanariel!☆╮

Lanariel heard the bell of the door ring just as she was adding an ingredient into the potions pot. Once she finished she looked up to see a man standing before the counter. He stood much taller than she but still she put a bright smile on her face and greeted the man. "Welcome To Pezzle's Potions." her soft voice rang beautifully with a certain gentleness to it. She stirred the potion quickly a few times and then returned her attention to the man. "Is there something you are looking for in particular or are you just browsing?" She questioned the man, the smile never leaving her face. This was after all the customer service industry.

F U N D S $1,000
O T H E R I am currently relaxed while preparing potions at work in Pezzle's Potions.
Guiltea

J e s s ii c a k e

1,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:25 pm
✦ Sᴀᴍᴇᴜʟ Bᴇʟʟs ✧
⦍ With: A stranger ⦎ ✿About✿ ⦍ Money: 1000$ ⦎

"Well uh,"
Sam began, leaning against the counter slightly. "I was wondering if you happened to have anything for plants in this shop. I got a lot of 'em in my house, and watering them all can take serious time." Of course, he cared deeply about his plants, it's just that now he had been offered a legitimate job, and he had to manage his time more effectively. If it meant using a bit of the strange and unusual, he was more than happy to oblige. He himself was pretty taboo already, being an ice spirit that took care of plants.

"But if you don't got anything like that, I understand."

﴾ Dᴏɴ·ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Fʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ᴊᴏᴋᴇ. I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ·ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ. ﴿
𝕆𝕆ℂ: heart
𝕋𝕒𝕘𝕤:
J e s s ii c a k e

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:12 am

╭☆Lanariel!☆╮

As the man leaned on the counter Lanariel too leaned forward on her elbows, leaving her hands free. She couldn't help but allow a smile to grow on her face at the mention of plants. "Well, you're in luck. I can do a lot for plants." She stated simply as she held out the palm of her hand, allowing a seed to appear, attached ot her hand. A vine sprouting form the seed, growing at a rapid pace and in no time a blue morning glory flower began to bloom. Once the flower finished blooming the seed detached itself form Lanariel's hand and she placed it gently into a pot of soil that sat on the front counter. "I'm always willing to help with plants if needed, it's sort of my calling. She laughed softly. "but if you are willing to wait a week or so I can create a potion for you. You just mix a few drops of it with your water and it will keep your plants hydrated, it cuts down the amount of water to half."

F U N D S $1,000
O T H E R I am currently relaxed while speaking to a customer at Pezzle's Potions.
Guiltea

J e s s ii c a k e

1,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:22 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑧тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②③
( ④ мσитнs, ③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:01 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"That explains the air about you" Patrick commented about Alistar. Took his time walking to this new store called Pezzle potions shop. He was curious if these potions will work or a placebo effect. "Think anything in here will work?" he asked the other as he approached the shop. "If so, I guess it wouldn't hurt to buy one" he thought as he opens the front door to let the other go in before him if he wants to.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Pezzle Potions.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating Roy.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $695.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Alistar.

LordJaxTheSadistic

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:38 pm
Genkawolf

Alistar Nikkos

Wandering Siren

Wallet: ??
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alistar simply smiled as he walked with Patrick. Soleil was simply amazing. He truly loved it here. It was incredible. Alistar gave a small smile and nod of his head as Patrick opened the door for him. "Potions? Quit the marvelous things they are" Alistar exclaimed as he and Patrick walked into the vast shop. The siren tilted his head as his green eyes scanned over the shop."My grandmother, my school's elder; she was a master of potioncraft" Alistar said smiling as he picked up a potion and examined it. "Grandmother always said; in order for a potion to work. You must drink every last drop" Alistar said putting the potion back down and looking back to Patrick.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bank: ??

Job biggrin esk Clerk
Mood/Health:healthy/happy
Thoughts:Oh grandmother~
Company razz atrick  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:28 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick entered the shop after Alistar and briefly glanced around it with his eyes. He was intrigued by the other's comment about potions. "They are?" requesting confirmation just be sure he wasn't hearing things wrongly. "With an example like that then potions surely is the real thing" he thought. "I think people have said that about liquid medicine too" he said after watching him. "So what potion would you suggest, I should try out?" he asked him.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Pezzle Potions.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating Roy.mᎾᎾᎠ: curious.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $695.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Alistar.

LordJaxTheSadistic

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:28 am
Genkawolf

Alistar Nikkos

Wandering Siren

Alistar gave a small laugh as they walked the shop. "The only difference is that people willingly take potions and not medicine" Alistar sighed from his laughing then. The siren looked around a bit more. Intrigued by what the shop was holding and displaying. Alistar heard the question and looked back to Patrick. Which one? Well that's a good question. Alistar gave a small hum as he started to think. "Well, from the my experiences..." Alistar said simply as he picked up a few bottles. Inspecting them as he began to think. Alistar shrugged looking back to Patrick. "Pick one that really calls to you. One that makes sense to you" Alistar said simply with a shrug.

Job biggrin esk Clerk
Mood/Health:healthy/happy
Thoughts: Hmm~
Company razz atrick  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:46 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Medicine was never anyone's favorite except for druggies" said Patrick. He was no fan of medicine of because of its taste and wondered if it will be the same with potions. Felt disappointed about Alistar's response and the shrugs. "Okay, sorry for asking then" he replied frowning. He was hoping for a joke or some sort of humor, but he figured he shouldn't have expected that from someone he just met minutes ago or overestimated his sense of humor to similar to someone he knows. Couldn't help notice how pricey these potions are and since he isn't in a relationship anymore and doesn't want to change his outside appearance or voice, he would go for the breath of bubbles because it would be helpful for swimming exploration.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Pezzle Potions.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: Disappointed.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $695.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Alistar.

Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:39 pm
Genkawolf

Alistar Nikkos

Wandering Siren

Alistar noticed the disappointment in Patrick's eyes. True, Alistar was bad at catching openings for jokes and what not. Alistar gave a small hum as he began to think. Alistar wandered off for a bit. Only to return a few short moments later. As he returned, he was standing behind Patrick. Taking a peak over his shoulder. "Breath of Bubbles? Oooh~" Alistar chimed happily seeing the bottle in Patrick's hand. Alistar walked around and stood in front of Patrick smiling. "I have an idea!" Alistar said happily with a tilt of his head. His massive sun hat tilting to a slanted position on his head. "Have you ever seen the sea life in the ocean around Soleil?" Alistar asked smiling as he tapped the bottle in Patrick's hand. "Gorgeous life within those waters, there's even a few old sunken boats and buildings. I would know" Alistar said simply standing straight again. "I am a siren and I did swim here after all" Alistar said smiling as he fixed his hat.

Job biggrin esk Clerk
Mood/Health:healthy/Content
Company razz atrick  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:06 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick stares at the bottle for a little longer until he hears Alistar. Left eyebrow raised when the word idea was mention by the other. "Only from a distance" he said because he had always on the beach and rode on the ferry a couple of times. The idea of exploring the sea was intriguing, but then came the reality of him not knowing how to swim. Considered asking the siren to teach him, however, he didn't feel comfortable in doing that. "Sadly, I just remembered I don't know how to swim" he admits then set the bottle back down on the shelf.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Pezzle Potions.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: Disappointed.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $695.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Alistar.

LordJaxTheSadistic

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:12 pm
Genkawolf

Alistar Nikkos

Wandering Siren

Alistar was honestly happy with his idea. Surely it would be fun. But the siren frowned on the inside when Patrick admitted he couldn't swim. The siren watched him place the bottle back and gave a small hum to himself. "I was the last one in my school to learn how to swim, ironic I know" Alistar said simply looking back to the many shelves and shelves of potions. The siren then had a radiant smile over his face. Looking back to Patrick. "Would you like to learn?" Alistar asked smiling to Patrick as they walked the store more. "I can teach you! It'll be fun!" Alistar said full of hope and happiness.

Job biggrin esk Clerk
Mood/Health:healthy/Content
Company razz atrick  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:44 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick tilt his head slight for few seconds to the confession, "Meh" was all he said to it. What ironic means was still unclear to him. He looks to Alistar once more when he heard the question from the other. Lips trembled, not expecting that option to be available for him. He wouldn't mind being taught something by someone else. "Would be nice not worrying about drowning again while being around large bodies of water" he thought. "Sure, I will give it a try, Alistar" he said and held his gloved out to him to shake.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Pezzle Potions.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: thoughtful. mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $695.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Alistar.

LordJaxTheSadistic

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:21 pm
Genkawolf

Alistar Nikkos

Wandering Siren

Alistar was eagerly awaiting Patrick's response. Once Patrick agreed, Alistar wore a beaming smile of victory. "Perfect~!" Alistar said happily, shaking Patrick's hand. Alistar turned and walked back over to the breath of bubbles potion. Picking it up; looking back to Patrick. "We'll go by your pace, there's no rush" Alistar said picking the potion up and walking back over to the other male. Alistar gave a small laugh and sigh of joy. "So until then; hold onto this" Alistar said smiling as he lifted Patrick's hand and placed the potion in it. "I'll be showing you the depths of Soleil's oceans in no time!" Alistar said happily to Patrick. The siren hummed as he walked around Patrick and adventures the store a bit more.

Job biggrin esk Clerk
Mood/Health:healthy/Happy
Thoughts: Hmm..so many choices~
Company razz atrick  
☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items