Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Pezzle's Potions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:22 pm
~0oOo0o~A book left unread.. Is a hundred lives not lived.~0oOo0o~

User Image

Luka had come in again and started work when the door open she noticed a familiar face. One from the dinner place she'd owed money to, "Welcome to Pezzle's Potions, Solaris right?" She asked walking over to great her with a big smile."I'm happy to see you again but you look really nervous.." Luka had hoped she hadn't missed her playing because she really was looking forward to that.

With: alone
Account:.....
Mood: nervous

User Image
~0oOo0o~A hundred lives.. May never leave a story.~0oOo0o~

Amour1568

Monotonesword34

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:03 pm
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1122 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Amour de la Mer Chef

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She almost jumped out of her skin when a voice called her. She looked around, only to see that the pink-haired girl was there. She laughed nervously as she faced the girl, rubbing her hand against the back of her head.

"Ah, it's you again, the girl whom I've met back at Amour de la Mer. Yes, it's still me, the chef. I'm just having a day off right now from work, hence my intention to be here. I just... want to see how you do your job here in this place."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: nervous
Company: Luka
Cash in Hand: $801.00
OOC:

Avi_Carnival

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First comes the blessing of all that you've dreamed,
But then comes the curses of diamonds and rings.
Only at first did it have its appeal, but now you can't tell the false from the real

Company:
Funds: £931 [bank]
Pockets: Key's, Old cellphone, 2 pack of cigarettes { 13 left } and old flip lighter
Bag: Notepad and pencils, Old Illusion tome, Potion recipe book

Noah walked down from the balcony upstairs running a hand though his slightly damp hair before he looked around then at his watch with slightly wide eyes before looking around and heading over to the girls in the shop
"Hey Luka sorry crashed last night after making a batch of the 'Breath of Bubbles' potion and ended up sleeping here." he gave an embarrassed chuckle before turning to Solaris and giving a small wave
"Ahhh Solaris right? we've met briefly before" he then turned to Luka briefly b and spoke once more before leaving the shop "Anyway sorry Luka got a couple of things to do, if you need any help my cellphone number should be in the book under the counter so just give me a call if you need anything...Later"

{Exit}

Statues and empires are all at your hands,
Water to wine and the finest of sands.
When all that you have's turnin' stale and its cold,
Oh you'll no longer fear when your heart's turned to gold.

OOC:

Amour1568
Avi_Carnival

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:26 pm

User Image

Luka glanced back at her co-worker surprised to see him up, "Not at all I've got the shop covered for today Noah," she looked to Solaris as Noah waved to her. It was funny how almost every one in town knew each other. Such a large place was just another fish bowl just a little bigger she thought to herself before realizing Noah speaking to her again. "Okay, I'll remember that." She waved good bye to him before looking back at Solaris, "This place is interesting to be working at, I've read about potions before so I guess that helps. I just run the register for the most part. You're food was amazing thought! I really enjoyed eating it. I promise once payday gets here the money is all yours. I'm a woman of my word."p Luka smiled and offered Solaris a seat. "How are you? How have you been Solaris?" Luka like Solaris she was like a breathe of fresh air she needed in her life at that moment.

With: Solaris
Mood: Happy

User Image

Amour1568

Monotonesword34

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:46 pm
User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

At the presence of Noah, Solaris simply stared at the two engaging in a conversation. She didn't want to butt in, considering that the talk was about the business. By the time the smoke illusionist left the place, she finally spoke. "I'm not that much into potions, to be honest. While a portion of the fallen angel population is attuned to witchcraft with these things, I'm more into music. I'm just having a different taste." She laughed nervously at the compliment about her cooking. "Thanks a lot. Well, hoping that your payday is worth spending time here at the front. I do have to wait for mine as well at the end of the month."

At the offering of the seat, the girl accepted, sitting down. She felt the soft cushion against her rear as Luka asked the question. "I'm fine. I had finished with my errand for groceries, ate my lunch and took a nap before coming here. Life here in Soleil is indeed amazing. I just wish I can see more people who are musically inclined, like Priya and Mel. Priya's the doctor in the hospital while Mel is the manager of the candy store. Plus, I'm happy to see more people interested in my music."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: happy
OOC:

Avi_Carnival

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:17 pm

User Image

Luka sat on a chair next to the register near her, it was a surprising that she openly talked about what she was. Here Luka was hiding her form.. But she had her reasons and she guessed Solaris had hers. "It's good to like music, I've yet to find a worthy reason to uses a potions as of yet. Its a good job, and very slow so I enjoy it give me time to read my manga." She held up her current one named 'Love attack' "Lets hope payday come early," Luka joked smiling at Solaris. Listening to all she'd done in one morning, "That is a lot of work, but got to get it in when you have time. To bad its on your day off. And this city is amazing, people seem really friendly." Luka had yet to hear Solaris play music but could tell just by the way she spoke about other musicians that she loved music. "I play a small pan flute and sing time from time, it'd be interesting to hear every one play together."

User Image

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:46 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Her verdant orbs were surveying the decorations on the ceiling as Luka went on with her reason for her job. She nodded. "I see. There are indeed a lot of reasons behind their existence. Though it is best that we have to be careful with these things. The results may not always work well in our favor." The violinist then took a glance at the manga title for a few seconds before returning her attention to the ceiling.

When Luka mentioned about herself singing as well as playing the flute, she perked up. "Wow, that's so cool. I would like to see a little demonstration of your abilities. It's a good thing that I'm bringing my violin right now."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: excited
OOC:

Avi_Carnival

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:28 pm

User Image

Luka agreed she could see several of these potions maybe being misused or ending badly. At her request to play Luka shook her head since she only played on her own never playing in front of others. "I'm not that good or brave at all, but I would love to hear you play Solaris" She wanted to hear her play she was a fan of classical music and violin was one of the instruments that stood out when listening to music.

User Image

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:26 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris pouted slightly as her offer was declined. But coaxing her would not be wise considering that Luka's skill level may not be as spectacular as the fallen angel's. "Well, if you say so, but okay. I will be happy to work together with Amadeus for a little accompaniment." She stood up to pick her violin case. Propping it on her case, she unlocked it and flipped the lid open, revealing the instrument for the pink-haired to see. Even with a few worn-out marks, the violin still retained its purpose.

"What piece do you want me to play? I have known and played some pieces by heart," she said as she picked up the instrument with careful hands, the polished wood feeling smooth against her fingers. She then picked up the bow after positioning the violin to the floor in order to close the case.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: enthusiastic
OOC:

Avi_Carnival

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:13 am
User Image
Ʌηɡϵl ζɩoɳɩs

Raphael ║ 23 ║ Single ║Model

x
Main

Sweetheart I'm here for you. To see your pretty face..
I'd defy all the stars. To capture your embrace...

Enter Angel wasn't himself today. He hasn't been himself since he met Crevan. Just this morning he had caught himself staring a his reflection, wondering what Crevan didn't see in him. Why wasn't he good enough for his troubled fox? The tanned male had recalled how flirtatious Crevan had been towards a few women when they last met, and had finally drawn the conclusion that he would never be good enough unless he was a girl. Thus, began his search for a potion which could change his gender. Maybe if he was a female, then Crevan might fall in love with him? Angel had heard that this store had what he needed, so he had naturally bought himself a new outfit and brought it along with him as he journeyed to this strange store. The feline's heterochromia eyes widened as he entered the store and looked around. Money wasn't a problem so no matter how expensive the potion was, Angel would get it. He had to. It was the only hope he had left of winning his beloved's heart. The desperate male ignored everyone in the store, keeping his focus solely on the task at hand. His body was tense, as if he were preparing himself for disappointment. But he visibly relaxed when he finally spotted the potion which could solve all his problems. Angela's features lit up as he grasped the small bottle in his hand and brought it to the counter. He paid with a hundred dollar bill, darting out of the store as soon as the money left his hands. He didn't even wait for his change. He didn't even think to get an antidote in case something went wrong. All he cared about was making Crevan fall in love with him. Obviously the thought of buying a potion which would force Crevan to fall in love with him, also hadn't occurred to the excited feline. Even though that would have been the wiser choice. It was too late now. Exit

Sweetheart I'm holding out. Sweetheart we're pulling through..
Sweetheart I'm reaching out. Only to get to you..

I Never Wanted You To Leave... But I Have To Let You Go...

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:08 am
Ʌηɡϵl ζɩoɳɩs

Raphael ║ 23 ║ Single ║Model

x
In Love

Sweetheart I'm here for you. To see your pretty face..
I'd defy all the stars. To capture your embrace...

The newly dubbed 'Angelique' ran two the front of Pezzle's Potions. She was breathless and breathing from a cut on her lip, but overall she was okay. Well, no. She was not okay. She was twisted and desperate. The voluptuous female had thrown up during her trip back to this store, her body being incapable of dealing with her current mental state. She was unstable and needed to sleep. Sleep made everything better. Sleep was the only constant in her life. Angelique caught her breath, her chest heaving as she entered the store. She absently bit the inside of her cheek as she desperately searched for an antidote. She needed to return to her natural gender. This one was troublesome and wouldn't help her. The silvernette finally found what she was after and grasped it with shaky hands. She quickly opened and downed the bottle, dropping it on the floor when its contents were emptied into her mouth. Angelique swallowed the sour liquid and picked up the fallen bottle. She slipped it into her messenger bag and left another hundred dollar bill by the cash register. Before she could think too much, Angelique left. She was to return home. EXIT

Sweetheart I'm holding out. Sweetheart we're pulling through..
Sweetheart I'm reaching out. Only to get to you..

I Never Wanted You To Leave... But I Have To Let You Go...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:54 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑥тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②①
( ④ мσитнs, ① םαч )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

J e s s ii c a k e

1,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:24 pm

╭☆Lanariel!☆╮

Pezzle's Potions was the place of employment for Lanariel Sylmae, it was a stroke of luck that she managed to find a job doing something that she loved. As usual the woman arrived early, taking her time in brewing a few fresh batches of of the daily potions before she flipped the sign from closed to open. Her long blond haired swayed back and forth behind her as she walked around the store, gathering whatever supplies she needed next. Now that she had finished creating the hard potions, the time sensitive ones, she would begin a few that she could just let sit, simmering over the fire.

The day was slow, business was slow yet Lanariel continued to wander the shop, working with a smile on her face. After she arranged everything on the shelves and dusted them off she returned to the front counter, standing beside her potions brewing, awaiting the next customer to arrive at Pezzle's Potions.

F U N D S $1,000
O T H E R I am currently relaxed while preparing potions at work in Pezzle's Potions.

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff