Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1 RP (I can work in multiple RP's @ once, ignore reply #) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cjesterjane

Dangerous Businesswoman

21,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:30 am
Really bored and have very little to do for a while, anyone interested in some role play? May even turn into a longer campaign if we get into it.

Main interests:

Star Wars
Harry Potter
Lord of the Rings
Marvel

Knights
Supernatural beings (vampires, werewolves, mummies or zombies even)
Adventurers

Mostly a fan of adventure with a side of romance, but can work the other way around of course. I don't have a particular preference on gender/sex, and while I've never done a Yuri or a Yaoi RP, I'm open to try it.

Any other concerns just ask! I very rarely get mad or upset with people (especially when it's just with questions that you may have).  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:19 pm
Question: Do you do Google Docs roleplays?  

The Dyke Grenadier

Cat

cjesterjane

Dangerous Businesswoman

21,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:25 pm
Keyboards and Synths

Nope, never done that before [honestly never heard of doing it that way either]. Usually I only do roleplays here on gaia.. Is there any reason why you prefer your method?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:48 pm
the_wings_we_seek

I'm down for a good 1x1. Are there any particular plots or genres you are itching to play? I am very adaptable so I can role play almost anything. If you have nothing in mind, I could draw on my reserves for plots and give you some options. 3nodding  

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

The Dyke Grenadier

Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:22 pm
the_wings_we_seek
Keyboards and Synths

Nope, never done that before [honestly never heard of doing it that way either]. Usually I only do roleplays here on gaia.. Is there any reason why you prefer your method?

It moves more quickly and allows for better story progression since it works like a word document. Also it has an IM system for OOC, a comment section for offline OOC, and all sorts of neat s**t. I prefer off site roleplays because I don't want my creative juices to be hampered by bullshit. I also tend to get banned from Gaia quite a bit because I'm somewhat insulting at times in forums. Also, I don't have to make a post style and my posts don't have to be long for the sake of giving the other person more to read. You can be literate without having to type up eleven paragraphs of crap, you know?
Also more character interaction can happen with shorter posts and blah blah blah.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:21 pm
io3121
the_wings_we_seek

I'm down for a good 1x1. Are there any particular plots or genres you are itching to play? I am very adaptable so I can role play almost anything. If you have nothing in mind, I could draw on my reserves for plots and give you some options. 3nodding

I could roll with anything as well, the ones above would work. I'd be interested to see what you have as well though smile  

cjesterjane

Dangerous Businesswoman

21,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Generous 100

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:24 pm
the_wings_we_seek
io3121
the_wings_we_seek

I could roll with anything as well, the ones above would work. I'd be interested to see what you have as well though smile

I'm best with medieval settings, the supernatural and adventures! Would you like a serious rp with a little humor or a humorous rp with serious undertones? Also, do you prefer to play males or females?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:20 pm
io3121
the_wings_we_seek
io3121
the_wings_we_seek

I'm best with medieval settings, the supernatural and adventures! Would you like a serious rp with a little humor or a humorous rp with serious undertones? Also, do you prefer to play males or females?

Medieval sounds good! We can start out with a humorous rp, and make it super serious if we want as we make progress. I've mostly played females, but it would be nice to try a male character. Either way, I'm cool with anything.  

cjesterjane

Dangerous Businesswoman

21,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Generous 100

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:06 pm
the_wings_we_seek

Medieval sounds good! We can start out with a humorous rp, and make it super serious if we want as we make progress. I've mostly played females, but it would be nice to try a male character. Either way, I'm cool with anything.

With the Humorous plot I have in mind, I'd like to play the male. But we could have more than one character. Here is the plot basic.

A princess is attending her coming of age ceremony where she is to be presented to the gentry as available for mariage. There was to be a tournament held in her honor. The winner would be betrothed to the princess and given a portion of the extensive and prosperous kingdom, However! During the king's speech to the audience, he is interrupted by an ear splitting roar as a dragon, a creature that had become myth, descends upon the crowd and plucks the princess right out of the ceremony and takes off towards the mountains in the ever so cliche Forbidden Forest.

Hows that? Would you like to play the princess?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:46 pm
io3121
the_wings_we_seek

With the Humorous plot I have in mind, I'd like to play the male. But we could have more than one character. Here is the plot basic.

A princess is attending her coming of age ceremony where she is to be presented to the gentry as available for mariage. There was to be a tournament held in her honor. The winner would be betrothed to the princess and given a portion of the extensive and prosperous kingdom, However! During the king's speech to the audience, he is interrupted by an ear splitting roar as a dragon, a creature that had become myth, descends upon the crowd and plucks the princess right out of the ceremony and takes off towards the mountains in the ever so cliche Forbidden Forest.

Ohhh boy. Sounds like trouble... And by that I mostly mean the princess. I'm totally liking the plot line you have going and I'm good with being the princess but fair warning: she's not likely to be very "proper". biggrin  

cjesterjane

Dangerous Businesswoman

21,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Generous 100

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:00 pm
the_wings_we_seek
io3121
the_wings_we_seek

Ohhh boy. Sounds like trouble... And by that I mostly mean the princess. I'm totally liking the plot line you have going and I'm good with being the princess but fair warning: she's not likely to be very "proper". biggrin

That's what I was betting on. This will work out brilliantly. I'll start a thread here in this guild unless you have a different preference.

In order to keep the plot flowing and exciting I would like to have multiple characters. I can play all of the plot drivers, or we can split them. I picture the King being the main driving force behind getting his daughter back, as well as a handful of knights/ princes.

Also, do you like to do profiles or jump into rp straight away?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:26 pm
io3121
the_wings_we_seek
io3121
the_wings_we_seek

That's what I was betting on. This will work out brilliantly. I'll start a thread here in this guild unless you have a different preference.

In order to keep the plot flowing and exciting I would like to have multiple characters. I can play all of the plot drivers, or we can split them. I picture the King being the main driving force behind getting his daughter back, as well as a handful of knights/ princes.

Multiple characters sounds fine, though I don't think we should have more than three each. Thread in guild is good as well. I'd like to do a small profile first, but I'd really rather not do the whole "fancy post" system with the borders and pictures for each post you make. It's pretty and all but it kinda distracts me from the storyline to be honest.  

cjesterjane

Dangerous Businesswoman

21,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Generous 100

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:33 pm
the_wings_we_seek
io3121
the_wings_we_seek
io3121
the_wings_we_seek

Multiple characters sounds fine, though I don't think we should have more than three each. Thread in guild is good as well. I'd like to do a small profile first, but I'd really rather not do the whole "fancy post" system with the borders and pictures for each post you make. It's pretty and all but it kinda distracts me from the storyline to be honest.

Simple and clean is good for me. Three character cap is a good idea. More than that and the story could get tangled or watered down. I'll make that thread and quote you in it. I'll also get started on an opening post.

The king is more of an NPC to pop in when the story hits a wall (Which happens in the best of rps) One knight will be an actual character for me, but my main will be the dragon. Would you like to play the competing knight? I think it would add a nice element to the romance aspect. Up to you.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:53 pm
io3121
the_wings_we_seek
io3121
the_wings_we_seek
io3121
the_wings_we_seek

Simple and clean is good for me. Three character cap is a good idea. More than that and the story could get tangled or watered down. I'll make that thread and quote you in it. I'll also get started on an opening post.

The king is more of an NPC to pop in when the story hits a wall (Which happens in the best of rps) One knight will be an actual character for me, but my main will be the dragon. Would you like to play the competing knight? I think it would add a nice element to the romance aspect. Up to you.

All of what you just said looks awesome, and I'd definitely like to be the competing knight~ Even if we didn't go for a romance aspect, it'd be great for the plot [however it ends up being].  

cjesterjane

Dangerous Businesswoman

21,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Generous 100

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:57 pm
Brilliant! I've got the thread up, just working on a opener. How would you like to play this? Should we open on the ceremony and abduction? Some time before? Or right after the abduction?  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff