Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~Roleplay Planning and OOC~
Roleplay Ideas!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xlKoralx

Bashful Lover

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:55 am
Looking to start a new roleplay, I haven't been on here in a while but I am coming back and wanting to start a roleplay...Any ideas surprised .I want to make a group RP though. I want to do something that's modern like today but more apocalyptic.Nothing with zombies, just like there's different groups of people that live in different parts of the world who are against each other since the world was almost destoryed by a war.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:29 pm
That a lone sounds like an rp setting by itself. You would just have to establish technology level, how many factions there are, and what the factions are. Whether it's magical or any other sort of fantastical element could spice it up too.

There is a series called Vampire Hunter D where the world is in a far future after several centuries of war. The weakened human race was brought low by their wars and the mystical races and monsters of far gone times were able to reemerge and gain dominance. The world is then full of mixed levels of tech, magic, and creatures with the survival aspect of the post apocalyptic theme.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

xlKoralx

Bashful Lover

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:02 pm

Just looking for ideas on what types of factions people would be interested in, I want at least 3 factions. One that is against the other two, but the other two have to work together to take down the one who's against them both. But a few people in the Factions are bumping heads refusing to work with the other. Want one faction with weapon skills and the other with like alchemy of some sort.

(( Sorry being sick doesn't give me much time to reply fast cry But I am trying to think of ideas for the roleplay.))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:44 am
xlKoralx

Just looking for ideas on what types of factions people would be interested in, I want at least 3 factions. One that is against the other two, but the other two have to work together to take down the one who's against them both. But a few people in the Factions are bumping heads refusing to work with the other. Want one faction with weapon skills and the other with like alchemy of some sort.

(( Sorry being sick doesn't give me much time to reply fast cry But I am trying to think of ideas for the roleplay.))

If the factions revolve around different tech, then depending on your level of fantasy, I would suggest making Magic the faction the other 2 have to gang up on because it's easiest to make overpowered. The other 2 factions which are mundane weapons and scientific expertise could then come together to overcome the other by replicating most of what the magic faction is capable of.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

~Roleplay Planning and OOC~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas