Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
D&D 4E, Heart of a Monster [Full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lavander42

Dapper Star

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:46 am
Kowsauni
Lavander42
Kowsauni
Lavender, I'll be happy to have you on board but I will need your completed character profile before march 8th when I begin this. Otherwise, you might have to wait on the side lines until I find a convenient time to work your character into the campaign.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=736120
Character backstory: Lavander was an orphan growing up in a human town, her elf parents killed by orcs. She learned the tricks to staying alive as an orphan, stealing, begging, and doing whatever it takes to survive. It was this mentality that made her accept the offer to be trained as an avenger of Corellon. They promised food and shelter in return and Lavander was unaware of the trials and dangers that would follow....

Where are you getting your stats? That is way more then 20 point buy. If you want to roll your stats with dice you have to roll them in this thread here so I can see the results. The rules for rolling your stats is posted on the front page of this thread.

A few other things.

You should only have a +1 bonus to REF from your Rogue Hybrid class, not +3

You can train in 5 skills, but I have you only trained in 4. Also, you cannot train in diplomacy as neither hybrid class grants it. If you took a background benefit that allows you to train in diplomacy I need to see it listed on your character sheet.

You cannot have both dazing strike and setup strike. One of your encounter powers needs to be an Avenger power.

I only see three items on your sheet
Magic Short sword +2 (lvl 6 item)
Blood Thread Cloth Armor +1 (lvl 5 item
Everlasting provisions (lvl 4 item)
Nothing is wrong with that but you have 840 gold to buy additional items if you so desire.

Did you pick a background with a background benefit, or a theme? If you did I will need to see those listed as well.

Other wise everything else looks good so far, though I would like a little more backstory. Did you finish your training as an Avenger? Why have you come to Gladesdale? How did you come to work as an employee for a shop owner?
She finished her training as an adventurer and she's working for the shop owner because she hopes to discover a lost magic item or art because of her deities commandments, "Seek out lost magic items, forgotten rituals, and ancient works of art. Corellon might have inspired them in the world’s first days." Also stats fixed and I'll fix the power when my friend returns my books  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:12 pm
Lavander42
Kowsauni
Lavander42
Kowsauni
Lavender, I'll be happy to have you on board but I will need your completed character profile before march 8th when I begin this. Otherwise, you might have to wait on the side lines until I find a convenient time to work your character into the campaign.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=736120
Character backstory: Lavander was an orphan growing up in a human town, her elf parents killed by orcs. She learned the tricks to staying alive as an orphan, stealing, begging, and doing whatever it takes to survive. It was this mentality that made her accept the offer to be trained as an avenger of Corellon. They promised food and shelter in return and Lavander was unaware of the trials and dangers that would follow....

Where are you getting your stats? That is way more then 20 point buy. If you want to roll your stats with dice you have to roll them in this thread here so I can see the results. The rules for rolling your stats is posted on the front page of this thread.

A few other things.

You should only have a +1 bonus to REF from your Rogue Hybrid class, not +3

You can train in 5 skills, but I have you only trained in 4. Also, you cannot train in diplomacy as neither hybrid class grants it. If you took a background benefit that allows you to train in diplomacy I need to see it listed on your character sheet.

You cannot have both dazing strike and setup strike. One of your encounter powers needs to be an Avenger power.

I only see three items on your sheet
Magic Short sword +2 (lvl 6 item)
Blood Thread Cloth Armor +1 (lvl 5 item
Everlasting provisions (lvl 4 item)
Nothing is wrong with that but you have 840 gold to buy additional items if you so desire.

Did you pick a background with a background benefit, or a theme? If you did I will need to see those listed as well.

Other wise everything else looks good so far, though I would like a little more backstory. Did you finish your training as an Avenger? Why have you come to Gladesdale? How did you come to work as an employee for a shop owner?
She finished her training as an adventurer and she's working for the shop owner because she hopes to discover a lost magic item or art because of her deities commandments, "Seek out lost magic items, forgotten rituals, and ancient works of art. Corellon might have inspired them in the world’s first days." Also stats fixed and I'll fix the power when my friend returns my books
Update: Everything should be fixed.  

Lavander42

Dapper Star

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:18 pm
Lavander42

Almost done. Just two things need fixed.

Healing is not a class skill for either of your hybrid classes so you can't train in it. You will have to pick another skill.

Your FORT defense is only 14, not 16. Their should be a 1 in the ability modifier box from your strength modifier, not a 3.

Otherwise everything else looks good.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:26 am
Kowsauni
Lavander42

Healing is not a class skill for either of your hybrid classes so you can't train in it. You will have to pick another skill.

Your FORT defense is only 14, not 16. Their should be a 1 in the ability modifier box from your strength modifier, not a 3.

Ok fort fixed but avenger has heal so I'm keeping it. Look again.  

Lavander42

Dapper Star

Tenebros Everdusk

Lonely Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:47 am
Hi, I'm a total newbie to the game mechanics here but if you are willing to bear with me, I'd like to join. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:28 am
Lavander42
Kowsauni
Lavander42

Ok fort fixed but avenger has heal so I'm keeping it. Look again.

Oh, your right. I checked in the compendium. For some reason the character builder wasn't letting me train it. That's the first time I've ever seen their official tool bug out like that. Your character is good to go.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Lavander42

Dapper Star

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:19 pm
Tenebrous Darkreign
Hi, I'm a total newbie to the game mechanics here but if you are willing to bear with me, I'd like to join. smile

Sorry. I think we're full.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:58 pm
Lavander42
Tenebrous Darkreign

Oh okay..

You guys should probably change the title then. Kinda misleading.  

Tenebros Everdusk

Lonely Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:54 pm
Tenebrous Darkreign
Lavander42
Tenebrous Darkreign

Oh okay..

You guys should probably change the title then. Kinda misleading.

I hadn't changed the title yet as I hadn't officially filled the last spot till this morning after you had posted. However, I am willing to accept you into the adventure if you can have a completed character sheet for me by this next Tuesday, when I officially start the game.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:24 am
Kowsauni

I hadn't changed the title yet as I hadn't officially filled the last spot till this morning after you had posted. However, I am willing to accept you into the adventure if you can have a completed character sheet for me by this next Tuesday, when I officially start the game.

Yeah.. just took a look at the character sheets.. Seems more complicated than I thought.. Might take me a while to fully understand how the stuff works. Maybe next time.

Thanks though. smile  

Tenebros Everdusk

Lonely Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Noname 51 rolled 20 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 2, 6, 5, 3, 6, 4, 4, 3, 1, 4, 5, 6, 6, 1, 2, 6, 3, 6 Total: 83 (20-120)

Noname 51

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 2:38 am
Punt all gnomes!  
Noname 51 rolled 4 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 1, 6 Total: 11 (4-24)
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 2:44 am
And Goblins  

Noname 51

Noname 51

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 2:49 am
If correct; that is 16, 15, 11, 17, 15, and 10

Nice! xd  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash