Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Nice to meet you! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LyricalBunny

Sugary Rabbit

10,325 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:07 am
Madeleine Heilburg

I've been stalking EGL like crazy over the last few weeks because I love checking out the wardrobe posts! xD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:43 am
LyricalBunny

I have never really gotten into the EGL community on Live Journal. If I finally decide to check anything with EGL, it´s often the EGL_Sales community to see if I can´t find a good deal somewhere biggrin
I am but a simple event-lolita, hahah! I don´t stalk foras and such. I used to check the big brand sites each week to see if there were any new updates. I also had a lolita blog once, where I posted about the new updates and talked about what I thought about them biggrin  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LyricalBunny

Sugary Rabbit

10,325 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:19 am
Madeleine Heilburg

I don't go on EGL much but when the wardrobe posts hit, I'll all over it razz I love the comm sales, I've found some really good dream dress deals there! I also haunt the updates group on facebook xD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:51 am
LyricalBunny

I hope I´ll be able to buy some lolita next year, if I managed to save up to go to France with the Hubby and a friend of ours biggrin
We have plans on going to Disney Land, but there´s a Btssb/AP shop in France, dohohoh~!
But in general I wish I had more money, and when I finally do have them, there´s hardly anything talking about (for me at least) on CC. Plus I should really look into buy new accessories instead, and some new shoes and shirts. Dresses I have enough of. Currently trying to sell an old 2005 AP dress.  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

xWinchesterrx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:32 pm
LyricalBunny
You're so welcome! And thank you very much. emotion_hug

How are you doing?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:29 am
LyricalBunny

Also - your avatar always slays eek

I've been in a fantasy mode lately xD Though I swear, when I first started this avi, it was supposed to be a casual wear valentines avi. I don't know exactly how it morphed back into a knight avi lol  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

LyricalBunny

Sugary Rabbit

10,325 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:26 am
Madeleine Heilburg

Your new avvie is super cute!

Oh I love Disneyland so much, I went once many years ago and I've been dying to go back ever since. And yes there is! I've never been to an actual physical lolita shop before so it would be amazing, I bet!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:32 am
Auriga La Shock

Knights are the best though - I wish there was a lolita dress in real life with a knight/armour print, I'd wear it to death eek  

LyricalBunny

Sugary Rabbit

10,325 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Candy Fiend 150

LyricalBunny

Sugary Rabbit

10,325 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:33 am
TYL3RR

Super ill and feeling sorry for myself today, sadly cry But I'll live! Hope you're doing better than I am!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:04 am
LyricalBunny

I have never been to Disney Land, but oh gosh I am looking forward to it! I am hoping to wear some of my outfits, but not too flashy, tho. Some people might actually think you´re working in Disney Land, if you wear Lolita.

And thank you ;w; change my avi all the ding dang time, haha! I can´t only have one avi look for very long before I get a new idea and want to change it 8´D
My entire wardrobe is filled with outfits I´ve made, and I could use some more space, but I refuse to buy Gaia Cash just to get more space emotion_eyebrow  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LyricalBunny

Sugary Rabbit

10,325 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:15 am
Madeleine Heilburg

Oh yeah, I have heard people say thing about that - I think general advice is to go casual and without headpiece!

I'm really looking forward to working out some more outfits to change mine, I'd love to put together something more gothic~  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:45 pm
LyricalBunny
Oh, I'm sorry! Hope you get better.

I'm doing okay. Could be a little better myself.  

xWinchesterrx

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:36 pm
LyricalBunny
Auriga La Shock

Knights are the best though - I wish there was a lolita dress in real life with a knight/armour print, I'd wear it to death eek

lol That definitely would be pretty cool  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:28 am
TYL3RR

Thanks~ Seems like a few people need cheering up this week! I was sad because I couldn't have pancakes yesterday crying I don't know if anyone else here has Pancake Day where they live!  

LyricalBunny

Sugary Rabbit

10,325 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Candy Fiend 150

xWinchesterrx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:26 am
LyricalBunny
Yeah, I just want to have some fun instead of work. Haha

I'm sure if we have Pancake Day ... but I would be totally upset if I missed out.  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff