Submit

lolly kin

Kin

14,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:54 pm
So a few months ago my laptop broke to bits and pieces (because of my clumsy self redface ) but I finally bought a new pc! I bought it for gaming but of course for Gaia, too. C:

Can't wait to grab your tanks again~it's been too long!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:58 am
lolly kin
So a few months ago my laptop broke to bits and pieces (because of my clumsy self redface ) but I finally bought a new pc! I bought it for gaming but of course for Gaia, too. C:

welcome back! I have just come back myself biggrin  

-Lunar Ice goddess-

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:22 pm
lolly kin

**smiles** welcome back hope to see ya around......  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:24 pm
-Lunar Ice goddess-
lolly kin

**smiles** welcome back to ya too....hope to see ya in the games.........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

-Lunar Ice goddess-

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:27 pm
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
lolly kin

Thank you sweetheart <3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:31 pm
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
lolly kin

Thank you sweetheart <3

**smiles wickedly** your welcome dear....even though I am in my pastle mood I am really known as a vampire......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

-Lunar Ice goddess-

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:34 pm
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
lolly kin

Thank you sweetheart <3

**smiles wickedly** your welcome dear....even though I am in my pastle mood I am really known as a vampire......

-giggles and winks as my left ear twitches- you're a cutie vampire. I hope yo are having a wonderful night btw. n_n don't mind the "bloody" mess I have all over me. I was just playing with my victim toys. =^~^=  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:38 pm
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
lolly kin

Thank you sweetheart <3

-giggles and winks as my left ear twitches- you're a cutie vampire. I hope yo are having a wonderful night btw. n_n don't mind the "bloody" mess I have all over me. I was just playing with my victim toys. =^~^=

**breathes deeply at the smell of all the blood** do ya ever share your vic oops toys....**licks my lips**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

-Lunar Ice goddess-

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:52 pm
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia

Thank you sweetheart <3

**breathes deeply at the smell of all the blood** do ya ever share your vic oops toys....**licks my lips**

-pushes my horns down a little- hmm welllllll... -smiles innocently- No one has ever been interested in playing with me, so if you are, you'd be my first ^_^ I keep them lockedup stored away in the basement of my house.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:03 pm
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia

Thank you sweetheart <3

-pushes my horns down a little- hmm welllllll... -smiles innocently- No one has ever been interested in playing with me, so if you are, you'd be my first ^_^ I keep them lockedup stored away in the basement of my house.

**smiles gleefully and hides my tail** oooo sounds like my dungeon....I have all types of toys chai put in safe keeping there...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

-Lunar Ice goddess-

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:08 pm
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia

**smiles gleefully and hides my tail** oooo sounds like my dungeon....I have all types of toys chai put in safe keeping there...

-giggles and blushes holding out my blood covered hand- would you like me to take you there?? (also is it ok to be doing this in this chat? ^^'')  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:18 pm
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia

-giggles and blushes holding out my blood covered hand- would you like me to take you there?? (also is it ok to be doing this in this chat? ^^'')

**taking your hand....smelling the blood then unable to control myself I lick your hand** oh yes I would like to see what have done with yours.....(I read the second sticky and I don't think Fred or Joe would mind it)  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

-Lunar Ice goddess-

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:22 pm
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia

**taking your hand....smelling the blood then unable to control myself I lick your hand** oh yes I would like to see what have done with yours.....(I read the second sticky and I don't think Fred or Joe would mind it)

-cheeks blush a bright red and walks you to the basement- o-ok ^^. some of my toys will try and escape, so be ready. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:29 pm
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia

-cheeks blush a bright red and walks you to the basement- o-ok ^^. some of my toys will try and escape, so be ready. ^^

**fangs bared eyes red with excitement with the smell of fresh blood** of my demon half knows hows to take care of toys like that...oh I forgot to mention I am a demon/vampire....** stands ready** kk........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

-Lunar Ice goddess-

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:31 pm
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia

**fangs bared eyes red with excitement with the smell of fresh blood** of my demon half knows hows to take care of toys like that...oh I forgot to mention I am a demon/vampire....** stands ready** kk........

^///////^ Oh I see. -leans and opens the door, one tries to dart past you-  
Chatting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces