Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~Roleplay Planning and OOC~
Perazzio Tavern | OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:38 pm
Merrily Mari
CaptainXXMorgan

Conrad is 32k, a little senile never hurt nobody.

Conrad being senile is now canon. Now excuse me as I go reimagine a slightly senile Conrad. This'll be fun.

Lol he can play the "What" game and pretend to of not heard someone as much as he wants.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:42 am
Do-do do-do-do do-do.......

Waiting on my full character profile to be accepted so I can post stuff.....

......Or rejected so I can revise it (I hope not in that regards).

Oh, the soon to be re-had joys of bard-ing.

MorazaDarkheart

Dedicated Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:22 pm
Good news! We have a bard! emotion_dowant

Bad news! My Wi-Fi is being cut off until I can obtain a stable job emotion_donotwant

I'll be able to post still, just only when I'm on campus (Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday every week) and whenever I go to McDonald's (so pretty much whenever I go job hunting).  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:27 pm
"Strength is being able to crush a tomato. Dexterity is being able to dodge a tomato. Constitution is being able to eat a bad tomato. Intelligence is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put a tomato in a fruit salad. Charisma is being able to sell a tomato based fruit salad."

Mehrune: "Tomato based fruit salad, is merely salsa"

Natural 20 CHA.  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:31 pm
CaptainXXMorgan
"Strength is being able to crush a tomato. Dexterity is being able to dodge a tomato. Constitution is being able to eat a bad tomato. Intelligence is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put a tomato in a fruit salad. Charisma is being able to sell a tomato based fruit salad."

Mehrune: "Tomato based fruit salad, is merely salsa"

Natural 20 CHA.

Oh, I love this emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:38 am
@Anyone
Huh? For some reason I forgot that not only was my character accepted, but also that I myself posted his profile........ That's......odd.....

Oh god, I'm not old enough to be going senile!

Though this laspse in memory can proubably be attributed to the combination of ADD, tiredness, classwork, work, and XCOM 2.

Actually, seeing as Thursday is when I noticed XCOM 2 was coming out the next day...I did kinda drop a lot of other things I wanted to do to buy it and start drooling over it while it downloaded.

Anyway..... gonna go write my first post.

@CaptainXXMorgan
That is so appropriate and I fully endorse that message.

EDIT/@MorazaDarkheart
Actually, looking at the time I posted it....I know exactly what happened. I stayed up late, posted the profile right before going to sleep at almost 5am (need to stop doing that) then slept for ~6 hours. Woke up with no memory of even being accepted because I saw/did that RIGHT before passing out.

MorazaDarkheart

Dedicated Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:02 pm
MorazaDarheart

CaptainXXMorgan

Merrily Mari

Par Chanyolk

The Sphinxy

I'm sorry about this guys, but right now...I don't think I will be able to post this week. My parents are going through a divorce and right now, my heart is breaking since they are in California and I am in New Mexico.

Right now, it's hard for me to do classes so right now I need to put myself in a Haitus so I can recover. When? I hope by next week...but if not...then 2 weeks. I am sorry again....right now it's just...hard.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:38 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Oh darling, I understand. Take as much time as you need! I hope everything will be okay eventually, but until then, I totally understand.  

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Park Chanyolk

Greedy Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:43 pm
CaptainXXMorgan
Merrily Mari
CaptainXXMorgan

Conrad is 32k, a little senile never hurt nobody.

Conrad being senile is now canon. Now excuse me as I go reimagine a slightly senile Conrad. This'll be fun.

Lol he can play the "What" game and pretend to of not heard someone as much as he wants.

I just took a random convo buttt.
But sorry for the random disappearance. I've been celebrating my birthday as well as internet being shut off due to us not having unlimited. BUT I AM BACKK!  
~Roleplay Planning and OOC~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff