Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Perazzio Tavern | Starting | Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So?
  Yeah, I'll join.
  Maybe...
  Nah, bruh
View Results

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
x

Mood: ...eeeeh
x
Mood: Excited

Company: Mystery Boy and Mystery Girl
x
Company: Gilgamesh

Thoughts: What curious people
x
Thoughts: Cute GIlgamesh

"More cowbell," Elik whispered in Conrad's ear, which made him nod, though he had absolutely no idea what his good friend meant in the least bit. For now, he was relaxed, though he couldn't help but chuckle now as his question about customers was quickly answered, several individuals coming in shortly after one another. Out of courtesy, he hid the stump where his left hand once was years ago into his robe--yet again another reason he favored this fashion sense. The first to come in was a young man dressed as a hunter, though his true occupation was simply left open in the tavern keep's mind, knowing fully well how different some people are from the status quo or their appearances. He smiled kindly at he entered.

"Welcome to Perazzio Tavern," He joyously announced, picking up his glass of water with his right hand and gesturing welcomingly.

"Hey, any rooms available?" The young gentlemen asked Conrad. He then gestured from his new guest to the stairs.

"There's plenty of room right now. The cost is fifteen pents per night, my good sir." He stated. Though the price I moderately inexpensive, he does have an alternate form of payment, as seen with how he has treated Belladonna, though he only offers it to those who ask; after all, he is still running a business.

Hi smile almost faded at the sight of a young girl coming into the tavern shortly after. He was glad that Elik took it upon themself to help out with the other two incoming customers--eh, kind of--as he tried to remain composed himself. It didn't have to do with her necessarily, or even the young arctic fox with her. It had more to do with the scythe she had with her. Being a son from the Underworld, where most there use scythes, he had an instinct to either attack or flee, but he refrained due to the wielder not having the essence of a demon or creature of the Underworld, as far as he could tell. Occasionally, he has visits from demons or his father's minions, asking him to return to his rightful place, but he refuses adamantly due to enjoying the life he has made here.

"What's the cheapest food you have?" The female asked. Taking a closer look at her, Conrad was able to relax. She had an uncanny resemblance to his own daughter, Sonya, who has brown hair and vibrant blue eyes. The only difference is that this girl was much younger, but a few centuries. Being part demon and part fairy, his son and daughter both are fortunate enough to have long lifespans, so they still appear in their young twenties despite being over 300 years old.He himself appeared no older than forty, though those near and dear to him knew that he was much, much older.

"We serve bread at 4 pents for fresh loafs and 2 pents for day-old loads," the man answered kindly, his rumbling voice hinting at his more fatherly nature he takes on with young customers, as it did with the young man. His ideology is to treat customers the same way he hopes his own children are being treated out there. He looked at the female newcomer with feline features. He was, however, uncertain if she had called him or Elik. Even so, he decided to get up from his seat and grab her some ale himself, putting it in a wooden pint cup seeing a how that is the measured cup size many others get.

In the meantime, our performer Belladonna had completed her song and was more than excited to see new faces pop into the tavern. Her delight increased as the small badger she knows as Gilgamesh came towards her. She found the small one in the woods a while back, and it's been egging her to go in this direction, which led her to the tavern. She picked up the small creature and placed them on her head as she began to string on her lute again, this time playing something similar to a tale many have heard of before.

"He who saw the depths,
the wellspring, the foundation.
Who experienced all things
went everywhere,
Saw the hidden secret
Returned with word
from before the flood
Who made a distant journey
exhausted, in peace
Left his story in stone

He built the walls of Uruk-the-Sheepfold
Sacred Eanna
the storehouse
the sanctuary

See the upper wall gleam
the inner wall unequaled
Scale the ancient stone
stairs to Eanna, house of Ishtar

Unmatched by later kings
Study the foundations
the bricks
Kiln fired
laid by seven sages
A square sar each of citygarden
and quarry
one half sar Eanna
Three and a half sar square Uruk

Find the copper tablet box
Release its bronze lock
Raise the lid of secrets
Take and read the tablet of lapis lazuli
The travails of Gilgamesh"

The song was a poem which she heard from a travelling bard who had attempted to revitalize the ancient tale of the king. She genuinely enjoyed it enough to create a song that matched it. Gilgamesh upon her head also seemed to enjoy it, patting their paw on Bella's head. However, her song was interrupted with a sudden sneeze and watery eyes. She scratched her nose, suddenly realizing the cause of her sudden allergies--a cat lady. She shook her head and silently apologized to Conrad as she sat in a table with Gilgamesh. The man seemingly understood and gave her a silent nod.

OOC: Kinda mad because I finished this post and then got logged out, so took a bit to remake it. Also, for cash reference, 1 pent=$1.
ShadowStream-chan
The Sphinxy
CaptainXXMorgan
Park Chanyolk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:40 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image User Image User Image

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ☆═━┈┈━═☆

Fifteen Pents? Mingan had to look through his purse to see how much money he had. He had three hundred fifty two pents, which was leftovers from the bounty hunting. He then got out two hundred and ten pents as he then laid it out in front of him. "Here, it's for two weeks." He then took count of how many he had, it was one hundred and fourty-two. That was all. I can just hunt for food, this money needs to be saved for emergencies.....or well.... He then heard the man said that they had bread, 4 pents for fresh and 2 pents for day old. Mingan narrowed his eyes. "Here, I'll handle them. Just give the both of them the cheapest meat entrees you have. Bread's not going to do them much. Thank you." The young girl opened her mouth, which Mingan assumed, in protest but his stare kept her quiet. By her face, she was not having that much fight in her. "Y'know, I think you're going to realize eventually your scythe is going to draw unwanted attention." He pointed with his finger at her scythe as the girl shrugged. "It just means...no one will mess with us right?" Mingan shrugged at her question as he had a hand on Sonya's head. "Looks like Sonya's doing good as usual." "Yeah....." Mingan had a feeling she was going to pass out soon from sleep, so hopefully the food will come in so they have something in their stomachs. He was thinking also that it could be an idea for them to stay with him for two weeks, after all...there has been 'bad things' among the area which had some citizens concerned. Don't mistaken this as 'loving', he had always treated his friends well and made sure nothing happened. "Afterward, why don't you go upstairs? You seem tired." "Up.....stairs?" "Yeah, I heard....things, so going to the forest is sort of out of question." He then would wait to see the price of the cheap meat entrees he would have for the both of them.

User Image

User Image

Company: Seraphina and Perrazzio
Theme: Normal
Attire: Link

User Image

User Image

Company: Mingan and Perazzio

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ==== ☠ ==== ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Sera kind of was in a daze as Mingan was paying for his time to stay at the tavern, the boy was not much of a traveler as far as she knew, he sometimes liked to stay at a place for awhile since he was in no rush. Sera had to be in a rush though...she was a Death Dragon....and her presence was reason enough for greedy people to chase after her and turn her in for a hefty sum of cash. When the man explained their cheapest food being bread, Mingan was not impressed and asked to give her and Sonya a cheap meat entree instead and that he would pay. Sera tried to say no way but Mingan's face told her to 'be quiet'. He was always like that, probably since he said how he was the 'man' of the house, having no father. It was strange...Sera had no mother while Mingan had no father. Sera was aware of being adopted by a nice man, although his life ended...and it was said....she missed the man she would always call Father. And how she wished she could find a save haven to stay at. "Y'know, I think you're going to realize eventually your scythe is going to draw unwanted attention." Sera knew what he was talking about, and how she hated people assumed she was going to kill someone just because of the weapon she used. Why do people always assume such things? "It just means...no one will mess with us right?" She asked him in which Mingan did not respond, but instead going to pet Sonya who purred at his touch. "Looks like Sonya's doing good as usual." He complimented in which Sera could only respond to that as an "Yeah....." She then sat down and wiped her eyes, she REALLY was fighting to stay awake in which it must have been obvious. "Afterward, why don't you go upstairs? You seem tired." Upstairs? What was he taking about? "Up.....stairs?" "Yeah, I heard....things, so going to the forest is sort of out of question." Was he offering her to stay with him for two weeks? Isn't that awkward? Well...he can transform into a raven so if there was just one bed....she guessed it'll be fine.

Merrily Mari

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Park Chanyolk

Greedy Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:28 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image☽☀☀☾
ᴩʀɪɴᴄᴇ ʟᴇᴠɪᴀɴ ᴠᴀɴ ᴅᴏʀᴇᴀɴ
☽☀☀☾

Feeling: Amused
Place: Tavern 1st floor - Strangers
Thoughts: Food.

I'm sick of waiting for news! I'm going to find out myself and stop it.

Innogene let out a quiet snort. "Clone? He's my twin." She placed her hands around her mouth, that wasn't very queen-like. She kept her voice light, it was nerve-racking talking to someone who wasn't from the court, she could never tell what a person was thinking outside of court. She had never seen an entity that could pass through furniture before, was he a ghost? Her mother had told her stories about them when she was going to sleep, her brother used to scare her with the stories his peasant friends would tell him. She shivered slightly, this young looking entity looked nothing like what his brother would tell her about. She looked at it's hand, she had no clue if they were a boy or girl due to their voice, she wondered if she could ask but that would seem rude of her. A queen must never be rude. "Thank you for the flower and the compliment. I see these sometimes in my garden path, the gardeners don't like them for some reason." She lets a small laugh, biting her lip as a surge of homesickness ran through her. She had never really slept the night outside of the castle, she wasn't allowed to. "I''m..Star. Like my hair." She lied easily, she would be found out if she used her name. Flirting was never her forte, she jigged her knee as she tried to come up with a elegant response but none came up so she took the glass in one go, disappointed it wasn't something alcoholic. "You have anything strong? Stronger than ale?"

Levian walked up slowly to the counter, her sister had already been occupied with someone else's attention and he'd only taken a few steps. He laughed to himself, shrugging his shoulders slightly. He had walked up to the counter and was waiting for the bartender to finish with the other customers when a voice made him jump, the uncanny resemblance to his mother's voice was almost frightening. He watched the small girl singing on the stage and almost smiled, the way she reminded him of the female relations in his close family intrigued him. Maybe she was somewhat royal, most royals played around with the peasants for fun. So did he. He shook it off before turning back to the bar, eyes coming across a very 'red' looking man. "I'm looking for two rooms. Also, you guys don't happen to have any steak do you? My sister and I....have had a long ride."" He nods his head back to the ghost and his sister.

User ImageUser Image
I need to rule a kingdom, I have no time to act my age.

Feeling: Chatty
Place: Tavern 1st floor - Elik
Thoughts: Clone?????
☽☀☀☾
ᴩʀɪɴᴄᴇss ɪɴɴᴏɢᴇɴᴇ ᴠᴀɴ ᴅᴏʀᴇᴀɴ
☽☀☀☾
User Image

ShadowStream-chan
The Sphinxy
CaptainXXMorgan
Merrily Mari

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:15 pm
User Image
User Image
xxx Location: Tavern bar | Mood: Relaxed | Company: New customers! xxx
xxx Thoughts: What interesting company xxx

User Image xxx User Image xxx User Image

xxx Conrad couldn't help but smile at the apparent comradery between the male and female as they spoke. He assumed that they meant to sleep in the same room, though they didn't act romantically involved. However, he didn't pry into it just yet. He awaited the story-telling for night time. When the young man even offered to pay for a real meal, Conrad nodded.

"The most inexpensive meat entrée I our turkey leg with potatoes and corn, at six pents," the tavern owner answered. It wasn't incorrect; it was the cheapest meal they had...at eight pents. He seemed in a highly generous mood, be it because the girl reminded him of his daughter or out of sympathy for her apparent situation is uncertain. Fortunately, living for so long has allowed him to be an excellent, natural liar. In the meantime, he accepted the cash and took out a key, handing it to the female. "This is for a downstairs bedroom. First one on the right in that hallway--it's titled room 102," he gestured, still sure to use his right hand instead of his left stump. The first room on the left was the room for Belladonna, who seemed to be distracted at the moment with her cat allergies.

"I'm looking for two rooms. Also, you guys don't happen to have any steak do you? My sister and I....have had a long ride." a familiar voice rung out from a familiar face, though the identity of his most recent customer eluded Conrad's impeccable memory. He stared for a moment, but quickly resigned his mental battle in search of the particular memory he sought. He answered the man's question quickly.

"We have the vacant space you ask. And fortunately for you, we just ordered some cattle meat from a local farmer, so we have your steak." The tavern owner remained as kind and thoughtful as he could, seeing the evident emotional baggage the two siblings were carrying. "For two rooms, the fare will be thirty a night, and steak is served at eight pents per plate."
                                                        xxx

OOC: n/a
ShadowStream-chan
The Sphinxy
CaptainXXMorgan
Park Chanyolk

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:35 am
ElikxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYouve got time

Elik wasn't sure what was bothering her, but he wasn't ever going to bring it up and pry into her life. If Elik knew about anything, it was a good smile and tears. Elik only shrugged with a goofy smile when she laughed about her brother. Earning her name, well it was enough to catch her in a small lie unless she was just keeping her family name from him. Star could after all be her real name with some fancy noble name behind it, because what peasant has gardeners and a garden path? Surely something noble to have that odd end luxury, or just a very rich, merchant of a father. None the less, the name was suitable

"Well, we do with the proper coin, I just serve one complimentary water to all our guests because we love to have them feel welcomed." he stated, despite the lack of water anywhere else. "Come to the bar with us if you'd like, you should meet Conrad with your brother, he'll love it." Elik stated boldly, or maybe it was just exaggeration in his head that he pictured Conrad going as googoo eyed over their beauty as Elik was. Images of Conrad petting Star's hair like she was a fragile dog left an imaginary imprint. Elik would stand up more right and head to the bar with his back turned, attempting to get her to follow, yet if she didn't then Elik would return with a small mug of mead. It was a brand of Conrad's that had a higher ABV.

Company: Inogenne

Park Chanyolk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:41 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Mingan nodded and that the cheapest entree was six pents. He then was going to get out 12 pents but Sera had her hand on him. "I'm....not hungry." Mingan stared at her, almost unsure of whether to believe it or not. "You sure?" He wasn't going to stop her though if she didn't want to eat, but he did see she thought more for Sonya than herself, almost like a Mom. So Mingan sighed. "Ok....Sonya will be fine." He pat her away as she grabbed the keys from the owner, as he explained that it was for downstairs bedroom, Room 102. So once she left the place, Mingan pat Sonya on the head as he gave the owner six pents. "That girl...sometimes I wish she would care for herself." He mumbled as Sonya whined in hunger. Mingan didn't have enough but he could only give her some nuts that he had excavated from the ground so her stomach wouldn't hurt so much. He then heard someone next to him, it happened to be a girl with white hair and ears on top.....what a weird creature. She did dress a bit foreign to him so he wondered where she came from, but it seemed like she was going to drink a lot. Hmmm....not attractive for a woman to drink that much... He thought as he could see Sonya somewhat intrigued with the girl, so the fox slowly walked on the table to the white-haired girl, giving her a sniff.

User Image

User Image

Company: Seraphina and Perrazzio

User Image

User Image

Company: Mingan and Perazzio

Before Mingan could get some money out, Sera had a hand on Mingan to stop him. She did not want to eat right now since she was very tired, so with a small mumble she told him: "I'm....not hungry." She could see Mingan's confused face as she stared at him for awhile until he could finally get the words out: "You sure?" Sera hesitated a bit before nodding, she just needed to get Sonya something to eat, for now.....Sera just wanted to sleep. So Mingan took a breath, probably not agreeing with what she wanted: "Here...Sonya will be fine." Sera grabbed the key from the man explaining where the room was. So she nodded and left the room, trying to get to the room as fast as she could. She got to the door which was labeled 102, and unlocked the door with the key. She then found a bedroom and immediately she went to the bed and passed out within a second of laying down on a nice bed with a pillow on her head.

Merrily Mari

The Sphinxy

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:36 pm
Shay Pierina
Company: Other Tavern customers
OOC:

User Image
Looking for some trouble tonight (yeah)
Take my hand, I'll show you the wild side
Like it's the last night of our lives (uh huh)
We'll keep dancing 'til we die!

Shay chugged down a pint of ale before asking for a roast beef sandwich. Once that came to her she chowed down, unaware of the stares she was getting and the sneezing caused by her. The singer had started a new song, this one a fun little tune that made the cat girl bob up and down a bit as if dancing to the music as she ate her meal. Cat ears twitched when she felt someone sniffing her and looked down to see a white fox on the table. "Eh?" she gasped, taken by surprise as she slowly put down the last bit of her sandwich and moved it aside. To the creature she leaned down onto the table to be face to face with it. "Well, aren't you just a cute little thing?" she commented, reaching out and slowly petting its ears. Her tail wagged happily at this new curious visitor to her table and she briefly looked up looking for the owner of the fox. Perhaps it was the Tavern's fox, or just a stray that wandered inside. "Who do you belong to anyway?" she mused and wiggled her ears that matched the color of the fox's.

User ImageI hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums
Oh, what a shame that you came here with someone
So while you're here in my arms
Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young!

ShadowStream-chan
Merrily Mari
CaptainXXMorgan
Park Chanyolk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:17 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image☽☀☀☾
ᴩʀɪɴᴄᴇ ʟᴇᴠɪᴀɴ ᴠᴀɴ ᴅᴏʀᴇᴀɴ
☽☀☀☾

Feeling: Amused
Place: Tavern 1st floor - Strangers
Thoughts: Food.

I'm sick of waiting for news! I'm going to find out myself and stop it.

Innogene let out a quiet snort. "Ylou are very kind." She let out a smile, the lower class always seemed to be much more kinder, her maids from the lower districts were also very kind when they waited on her. She tilted her head, Conrad was a strange name indeed. She was about to speak when she saw the fox, she had seen them once before when a circus came in to entertain the castle, she had played with them backstage for hours. She unconsciously pulled at Elik's shirt, looking starry eyed at the fox before shaking out of her adoration for the creature. "Ahem...Conrad, yes I'd be happy to meet him." She stood up slowly, like she practiced as a child. One hand in the air and one hand under her skirt, use your upper body to lift yourself up. She looks at the bar and raises her eyebrows, was everyone who worked here very attractive? Even the girl singing on stage had her secretly breathless. There was something about the man, just like the young person in front of her that seemed underworldly. But he didn't seem like a ghost or simple deity.She walked slowly, trailing behind Elik slowly until they reached her brother.

"I''ll take two steaks, and two rooms. I don't mind paying more for a fancy room, she's not used to being away from comfort." He stopped himself before saying anymore, he had no idea whether this person was with or against the castle or not. He jolted slightly at the feeling of cold fingers touching his shoulder. "Oscar, are you okay? It's me Star." He turned back confused, but smiled when he saw his sister and company. He noticed her eyes look at the man, and the small backstep she made behind him. "This is Elik..." Her hands moved elegantly up and down the figure beside her, a feminine looking person that was oddly attractive. Innogene didn't move her eyes away from the man as she spoke, she must have sensed something. He gave her a look, but she didn't seem to catch it.

User ImageUser Image
I need to rule a kingdom, I have no time to act my age.

Feeling: Chatty
Place: Tavern 1st floor - Elik
Thoughts: Clone?????
☽☀☀☾
ᴩʀɪɴᴄᴇss ɪɴɴᴏɢᴇɴᴇ ᴠᴀɴ ᴅᴏʀᴇᴀɴ
☽☀☀☾
User Image

ShadowStream-chan
The Sphinxy
CaptainXXMorgan
Merrily Mari

Park Chanyolk

Greedy Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
x

Mood: Happy
x
Mood: Relieved

Company: Star, Oscar, Cat Lady, and Hunter?
x
Company: Gilgamesh

Thoughts: I love that voice
x
Thoughts: Silly badger

Conrad chuckled happily at the behavior exhibited by his customers, though he attempted to remain courteous. It seemed rather...human to him, despite the fact that he could sense Belladonna was the only one closest to being a simple mortal. He accepted the darker haired man's payment, listening casually to his muttering as he also served the silver-haired gentleman. If there was anything the tavern keep could tell, it was that these two were hiding something for their own safety, which he respected. It wouldn't be the first time he came upon such individuals. In a tavern, it's actually quite common.

"I'll take two steaks, and two rooms. I don't mind paying more for a fancy room, she's not used to being away from comfort." This seemed to confirm Conrad's suspicions, though that wasn't the only matter on his thoughts. He was slightly hesitant to offer the fancier rooms, those belonging to his son and daughter. Seeing as how they were known to pop in at random to visit, he'd feel slightly guilty to give customers the rooms. However, he already made a decision.

"Of course. We have two bedrooms of higher caliber available--one being more masculine while the other is more feminine, and both at 20 pents a night." He then looked at the female, accompanied by Elik. "Ah, Oscar and Star. Lovely names. Since you know my good friend Elik here, you should know I am Conrad Perazzio. Just call be Conrad." Introductions were always meant to be a good first introduction, so he made sure to introduce himself to the entire tavern at once, his voice suddenly booming with sudden intensity; it was always one of his favorite intimidation techniques, though now he simply uses it in a more "If-my-kids-were-here-they'd-be-embarrassed" kind of manner.

Belladonna managed to let a chuckle escape her lips, familiar with the introduction by now. Unfortunately, she sneezed right after doing so, her eyes watering from her awfully sensitive allergies. The small badger, in the meantime, went from comforting their friend to eyeing the snow fox with a similar sensation of curiosity as everyone else, it seemed. However, it may be for a different reason aside from it's looks.. The fact that their was simply another animal was enough to unleash Gilgamesh's curiosity. The small creature attempted to jump from the table to the bar, using all of its might. However, as we all know, badgers are not good jumpers. As Gilgamesh began free falling towards the ground head first, Belladonna acted quick, using air magic to cushion the landing, suddenly slowing Gilgamesh's descent and allowing the badger to gently land on all fours.

OOC: n/a
ShadowStream-chan
The Sphinxy
CaptainXXMorgan
Park Chanyolk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:12 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Sonya responded well to Shay rubbing her hand behind her ears. She then laid there and let the girl continued petting her ears. The fox did suddenly stop and look down when she heard a huff. She could see it was another creature who seemed very tiny. Sonya did a small hum as it stared at the badger for a long awhile before suddenly grabbed. Mingan took a hold of her. "Geez, always have to wonder off huh?" Then Sonya wiggled around his grip as now she was laying on her back, on his arms lie a baby. "You big baby." He grumbled, but he couldn't resist rubbing her belly with one free hand while one whole arm held her up. He then stared at the woman who Sonya tried to sniff. "Sorry, she's a curious fox." He then could see the badger was trying to meet Sonya. And since he knew Sonya meant no harm, he put her down gently so she and this badger could meet. Sonya immediately sniffed the badger, trying to figure out what it was as alas her curiosity always got the best of her.

User Image

User Image

Company: Perazzio, Gilgamesh(?), Shay(?)

Merrily Mari

The Sphinxy

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:26 am
Shay Pierina
Company: White fox, black haired boy, other tavern customers
OOC:

User Image
Looking for some trouble tonight (yeah)
Take my hand, I'll show you the wild side
Like it's the last night of our lives (uh huh)
We'll keep dancing 'til we die!

Shay's ear perked up when yet another critter approached her, a badger that was on the table on the opposite side of the fox. She turned towards it curiously and grinned. "Looks like I'm attracting all sorts of creatures today." she chuckled and reached over and gently scratched behind the curious badger's ear. Her attention turned back to the fox as a person she assumed to be the owner approached and took the creature into his arms. She smiled at him and replied, "No problem. Seems like all sorts of animals are curious about me. Or maybe its cause I have some food." The cat girl snickered to this and added, "Name's Shay, I'm a traveling merchant from the desert. Nice to meet you." Shay would have said mercenary but wasn't sure how well that term would take with random strangers. Though she never took on assassination jobs or any job that would potentially harm others, strangers would not know this at first meeting which could end badly for her. Besides, she was also part merchant, so it was true statement.

User ImageI hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums
Oh, what a shame that you came here with someone
So while you're here in my arms
Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young!

ShadowStream-chan
Merrily Mari

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:57 pm
ElikxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYouve got time

Elik was eager that she was coming to the bar, he'd remain at her side whilst she introduced him to her brother. He'd give a one handed wave with a smile, nothing more or less "I might nickname you too, but Oscar is nice." in agreement as Elik went around behind the bar to get the girl's mead and set it on the counter. When Conrad boomed his voice across the tavern, Elik mentally sighed yet it was on his face "Are you making a point, boss?" he asked, yet this mannerism wasn't anything new. Elik took note of the animals that were near, some more human than not, but it wasn't that common to have them come in and out as long as they were small enough and not too rowdy. It was more miraculous to see the average human control these little beasts in ways, via treats and friendship (or something not so positive).

Elik would take the door to move to the back for a few minutes, taking his time before coming out with a hot cup of tea. He'd make his way carefully to the stage towards the girl and offering it to her "Peppermint tea, Ms.Bell?" then whispered "I also prepared a nettle pot in the kitchen, take it wherever for your own discretion." giving that usual servant of a smile. "Has Conrad been good to you? I worry he forgets how to treat a proper lady." he teased with a wink, not bothering to quiet his bold statement.

Company: Bell

Park Chanyolk

Merrily Mari

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

MorazaDarkheart

Dedicated Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mehrune is approaching the Inn and he is about to be with friends.

====================PAGE===BREAK====================

Almost there Rune, after five long months of cleaning up the past you can finally focus on the present again. I can see it now. Home!

Rune could not be happier to finally return to The Perazzio, it had been far too long since he was last here. Granted he always had to depart for a few weeks every few months, but being gone for five months was far longer than he had wanted to be gone.

“It’s good to be home!" He said with a large smile, now standing only a few yards from The Front Door.

Hopefully now that those skeletons are quite literally back in the closet I won’t ever have to depart for so long ever again.

Despite his best efforts to distance himself from the past, Rune could still feel it on the outskirts of his thoughts. Unfortunately for Rune’s personal demons, a much more interesting demon and his Tavern was about to give Rune all the distractions he needed.

“And now for the play’s hero to make his triumphant return.” Rune whispered, adjusting the hood of the old and tattered cloak he had acquired solely to reenact a moment from one of the great playwright Gallard’s works. While he wouldn’t be able to reenact the part where the hero charges at his traitorous uncle for killing his family, the grand entrance would suffice. Showtime.

A true bard can command the attention of a room with but a word, and Rune did. “Excuse me.” He spoke loudly, louder then he actually did. Part of the room feel silent as patrons closest to the door fixed their attention on the cloaked figure that had entered. Their seized attention infecting those around them as Rune continued. “Perchance you have any Rum for a tired soul?” Rune took a few steps from the door and into the bar, he realized now that he should have left the bag he was carrying outside so he could use his good arm to remove the cloak in one swift mood. Too late now, this was going to hurt.

Finding Conrad and fixing his gaze upon him, Rune moved to end the scene “Ah, perhaps you have forgotten me!” And with that Rune threw off the cloak with in one swift motion, masking his discomfort in doing so from all but the most trained eyes. In was only a few more seconds then for the silence to be replaced by laughter and cheers. Every patron who had known or heard of Rune was happy to welcome him home to The Perazzio, and this spread to many who didn’t.

“Rune, The Bard of Bards, returns home!” He proclaimed with a bow.

It is so good to be home.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces