Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Shadowrun 4e Assistance Requested

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:53 pm
I don't know if anyone actually knows much about SR4, but I figured I'd pose the question here, see if I got a response.

I'm joining a game and am looking into rolling an AI Rigger/Decker. The problem is... I'm not exactly sure how to run an AI. Nor what an AI can actually use gear wise to help it out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:14 am
Raganui Minamoto
I don't know if anyone actually knows much about SR4, but I figured I'd pose the question here, see if I got a response.

I'm joining a game and am looking into rolling an AI Rigger/Decker. The problem is... I'm not exactly sure how to run an AI. Nor what an AI can actually use gear wise to help it out.

DROOOOONES. Also check with your GM if they have any house rules dealing with drones as RAW they can wield any weapon regardless of size and can full auto without the penalty a fleshy dude does.

Also learn the ******** out of hacking and the matrix.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:19 pm
Yea, I talked with the GM a lot about it, cause I was going to originally go with an Otomo (humanoid drone). Then I actually saw the availability and couldn't use it. So, I currently have a rigged up hovercraft and a RotoDrone, as well as a garage. Using the RotoDrone as my home node and tricked it out. It's only big downside is I couldn't go internal or concealed on it's weapon so it's got an external Ingram WK LMG.

I was going to fit a Sniper Rifle... and if we have a mechanic may have em retrofit one on later, for high flying EITS Sniping Action.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:41 am
Raganui Minamoto
Yea, I talked with the GM a lot about it, cause I was going to originally go with an Otomo (humanoid drone). Then I actually saw the availability and couldn't use it. So, I currently have a rigged up hovercraft and a RotoDrone, as well as a garage. Using the RotoDrone as my home node and tricked it out. It's only big downside is I couldn't go internal or concealed on it's weapon so it's got an external Ingram WK LMG.

I was going to fit a Sniper Rifle... and if we have a mechanic may have em retrofit one on later, for high flying EITS Sniping Action.

So who's buying the rigger mystery machine?  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:42 pm
Hmmm?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:03 pm
Raganui Minamoto
Hmmm?

The usual van riggers tend to buy to haul their drones and equipment on site.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:08 pm
Ah. My hovercraft has a drone bay on it for the RotoDrone.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games