Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Royal Treasury Bundle...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun with the event?
Yes, with Lake Kindred
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Yes, with the forum one
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
I have fun with both!
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Keira Lorelei

Friendly Noob

11,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:25 am
Have anyone else got that said bundle from a winter trunk? Anyone you know or so?
I have yet to encounter anyone who have obtained it... I feel lonely here ^^'

Or have anyone got that Gaia Bundle? (I'm not sure of its real name)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:44 pm
I haven't gotten that bundle or anything super special. And I don't know anyone personally, nor have I seen posts by anyone who has.

The most expensive bundle I got was a bundle of 3 Fafnir recolors. It was going for 100b at the time... but never sold. <.<; I have gotten a lot of bundles of items that I like. o wo ...But nothing out of the ordinary, I think.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Keira Lorelei

Friendly Noob

11,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:03 pm
sdrawkcab
I haven't gotten that bundle or anything super special. And I don't know anyone personally, nor have I seen posts by anyone who has.

The most expensive bundle I got was a bundle of 3 Fafnir recolors. It was going for 100b at the time... but never sold. <.<; I have gotten a lot of bundles of items that I like. o wo ...But nothing out of the ordinary, I think.

No halo bundles either then, with a chance to get a real A.Halo? Those seems to be a bit rare as well, I think (not sure)

There was Fafnir recolors? I must have missed those, I got some kind of dragon bundle with one blue Fafnir being one of its items. That's pretty much it ^^'

*cough* I got the Royal Treasury Bundle during the first event day.... redface  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:24 pm
Keira Lorelei
sdrawkcab

No halo bundles either then, with a chance to get a real A.Halo? Those seems to be a bit rare as well, I think (not sure)

There was Fafnir recolors? I must have missed those, I got some kind of dragon bundle with one blue Fafnir being one of its items. That's pretty much it ^^'

*cough* I got the Royal Treasury Bundle during the first event day.... redface

Aah! Sorry, I typed that post up and had to run. I see now that it's not clear and all sorts of confusing. > <;; Let's try that again. XD;;

None of the bundles I've personally opened have been worth much. Oh! I did receive a bundle once that had the chance of granting a Devil Tail. It didn't, and I got a bundle of two-toned devil tail recolors instead. I know someone who won Horns of the Demon from one of the fishing hole RIGs. Other than that, lots of bundles but nothing too special.
And <.< >.> I remember you saying you got that bundle. My wording wasn't clear. XD;; I meant to say that I didn't know of anyone else who'd gotten one. > < But, I remember. ;D Welll~ I didn't remember the name of the bundle. XD I just remembered that it was awesome. It inspired me to collect a handful of Winter Trunks each day that I can. So far, no such luck for me. I've gotten a bunch of bundles, but I'd say most are worth 10b at the very most. Most of my bundles are repeats and on the low rung of bundles.
I've never had much luck with RIGs.

And > < my wording wasn't clear about the "fafnir recolor bundle." I got a bundle of items that have been recolored in the fafnir color scheme. It was worth 150b when I got it. I tried to sell it for 100b, but no such luck. It got returned to me and I've yet to put it back up for sale.
User Image

How about you? Have you had much luck besides that awesome stroke of luck on day 1? c:

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Keira Lorelei

Friendly Noob

11,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:23 am
sdrawkcab
Aah! Sorry, I typed that post up and had to run. I see now that it's not clear and all sorts of confusing. > <;; Let's try that again. XD;;

None of the bundles I've personally opened have been worth much. Oh! I did receive a bundle once that had the chance of granting a Devil Tail. It didn't, and I got a bundle of two-toned devil tail recolors instead. I know someone who won Horns of the Demon from one of the fishing hole RIGs. Other than that, lots of bundles but nothing too special.
And <.< >.> I remember you saying you got that bundle. My wording wasn't clear. XD;; I meant to say that I didn't know of anyone else who'd gotten one. > < But, I remember. ;D Welll~ I didn't remember the name of the bundle. XD I just remembered that it was awesome. It inspired me to collect a handful of Winter Trunks each day that I can. So far, no such luck for me. I've gotten a bunch of bundles, but I'd say most are worth 10b at the very most. Most of my bundles are repeats and on the low rung of bundles.
I've never had much luck with RIGs.

And > < my wording wasn't clear about the "fafnir recolor bundle." I got a bundle of items that have been recolored in the fafnir color scheme. It was worth 150b when I got it. I tried to sell it for 100b, but no such luck. It got returned to me and I've yet to put it back up for sale.
User Image

How about you? Have you had much luck besides that awesome stroke of luck on day 1? c:

Or maybe I just made it confusing.... I'm good at that ^^'

From a fishing hole rig? Really? That was one lucky person! I have had no such large luck with those, I got 60b from a catfish once so that was the best from that rig. Those Sapphireback Lion fishes had a chance to give bundles too smile

Many have been trying to get that insane bundle but without any luck, gives the feeling to be super rare... It would have been interesting to know exactly how many that have come out into the system now under the event. I even went so far as to ask a mod if that bundle was a glitch and not supposed to drop, haha (I'm so silly)

Except for those two rare bundles, was there something you wanted? Any specific item you knew could be given? I can go look and see if I have got it, I'm going to open a charity once the layout is made. Have already started a little ^^

Ohhh that's what you meant! That blue color.... do you like that shade? And I checked... I didn't have that bundle at all. I think that one is rather rare as well smile

I don't know what most items is worth to begin with, it's easy to check the 'normal' ones but not the ones within the bundles as I haven't opened any of them except that one special. Umm... I got Protagonist's Choice twice from fishing rigs and if it hadn't been because of Harley saying those are expensive items then I wouldn't have known anything ^^' but I guess that item have dropped in price now. I have got a Red Maid Bundle from a fish too.... except for that so did I manage to collect 74 different bundles and all together they end up at 150 x.x (I really had no life during the event, just played LK like mad)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:42 am
I got a devil tail, sold it for 200b less then lmp to cut someone a holiday deal, and then went crazy gifting people dramallama
all my grinding paid off I am so happy  

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:36 pm
Keira Lorelei

Or maybe I just made it confusing.... I'm good at that ^^'

From a fishing hole rig? Really? That was one lucky person! I have had no such large luck with those, I got 60b from a catfish once so that was the best from that rig. Those Sapphireback Lion fishes had a chance to give bundles too smile

Many have been trying to get that insane bundle but without any luck, gives the feeling to be super rare... It would have been interesting to know exactly how many that have come out into the system now under the event. I even went so far as to ask a mod if that bundle was a glitch and not supposed to drop, haha (I'm so silly)

Except for those two rare bundles, was there something you wanted? Any specific item you knew could be given? I can go look and see if I have got it, I'm going to open a charity once the layout is made. Have already started a little ^^

Ohhh that's what you meant! That blue color.... do you like that shade? And I checked... I didn't have that bundle at all. I think that one is rather rare as well smile

I don't know what most items is worth to begin with, it's easy to check the 'normal' ones but not the ones within the bundles as I haven't opened any of them except that one special. Umm... I got Protagonist's Choice twice from fishing rigs and if it hadn't been because of Harley saying those are expensive items then I wouldn't have known anything ^^' but I guess that item have dropped in price now. I have got a Red Maid Bundle from a fish too.... except for that so did I manage to collect 74 different bundles and all together they end up at 150 x.x (I really had no life during the event, just played LK like mad)

Yeah, my friend got Horns of The Demon from the Sapphireback Lion. I got the Sapphireback Lion fish once. But XD I got the astra devilish mini nitemare wings. They're worth a walloping 300m. XDD I really thought I was gonna give me my Devil Tail. (Just my own running joke. I used to want a DT for years, so I keep saying these RIGs are gonna be my magical ticket to one.)

XD It never hurts to double check.
Yeah I wish I kept track of what bundle I got from where. It would've been nice to help update the lists, but I was too busy over the holidays to be meticulous. Plus, I wanted to open RIGs. * w* Open, open, open! I do know which bundles I've gotten, just not from which RIGs. > <

You know what, I joke about the DT, but... I'm really not after anything specific. I wanted some of the common drops, but I think I've gotten most if not all of them. I've just been happy to get new items to play with. x3 So, long story short, I'm good. Thanks.

*laughs* Good! So I've gotten one rare bundle. Maybe I'll be able to sell it after all. XD

Haha, yeah, I've kept most of my items in bundle form. Welllll I did give in and open a handful of fun ones. ow o But, yeah, I'd open the bundle, get the names and check out the items one by one in the mp. Sweet! Nice haul! When I get a chance, I'll look through mine and count the bundles I've gotten. I'm nowhere near that number. XD But XD I did try to play LK whenever I could too.

I also played LK today for 30 mins or so. The winter RIGs are still in Fafnir's Peak, I think. But there are a lot more RIGs too. Here's a list of what they've found, if you haven't seen it already. I haven't checked the lists yet, so I don't know if they're worth playing for. However, I'm excited to play for more items. ;D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:37 pm
Maddy-Mazey
I got a devil tail, sold it for 200b less then lmp to cut someone a holiday deal, and then went crazy gifting people dramallama

*laughs* So you found the DT I was hoping to find! XDD That's why I didn't find one.
Kidding, of course. c:

That's an awesome find. Congrats!

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:44 pm
sdrawkcab
Maddy-Mazey

*laughs* So you found the DT I was hoping to find! XDD That's why I didn't find one.
Kidding, of course. c:

That's an awesome find. Congrats!
Thank you! love your profile by the way emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:05 am
I got bad stuff. ;^) Hehehe.  

turtle egg

7 owls

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:36 am
I totes fall behind all the bundles and latest Gaia new activities..  
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games