Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Lake Kindred talkie talks. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Yes~!
View Results

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:46 am
Darkerdemons
LotusInChains
Do you do the voting on the runway to get the chirpette bundles? They do come with a 10 pack of the 100% ally plus potions. I mean, yes, I probably have like 50 + chirpettes, and unless they create an alchemy formula that uses them, I'm just not sure what I'm going to do with them... But the FREE ally plus are super helpful!

lol An alchemy recipe with the chirpettes - now that is a fantastic idea!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, 100 Chirpettes -> 1 [Kindred] Chirpblob (new kin TRADEMARK) lol would totally vote for that.

Hey NorRainForest, maybe you want to check out some of the guides in the Lake Kindred Forum? Click me hard for infomation
There is a "How to play", "How to make gold", "Where do which RIGs drop", "Which kin is good"...

Long story short: it is Pokemon, but on Gaia. That's all ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My current team is:
Lvl 50 Rock Puppy
Lvl 50 Shadow Grunny
Lvl 50 Strawberry Cow
Lvl 32 Nyaruma
Lvl 15 Oppossosaurus

Reserve:
Lvl 15 Sterling
Lvl 12 Lucky the Cat
Lvl 5 Spring Kokeshi Doll
Lvl 1 Somber Kokeshi Doll
Lvl 1 Grunny

@Nor if you want to, you could have that Grunny as a "second" starter (you will get one for free but they are all s**t not so good -> what a tweeeeeeeeeeest
It's no high end kin but it gets the job done at the beginning.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:54 am
NorRainForest

Sadly the activity in this thread has been dormant. But I am always here to help as best as I can biggrin
What LK is about is pretty much the same as Pokémon. You gather Kins and fight other kins. That is essentially the core idea of the game smile
You start out with a kin whom you train until they become strong enough to handle each tier of each world. You can gather kins various way, either by grinding in each tier and gain eggs, win them in thread giveaways or purchase them at the marketplace biggrin
Some kins are more expensive than others. It boils down to how hard it was to get them, their overall stats and what level the kin have when they are first put up for sale.

In general, LK is a great game to play and people play it for various reasons! Some play it just to have fun, other play it to farm RIGs, some grind kindres they sell and others play it to farm gold for themselves :3 The latter is normally done by doing what is called Sycamorte Farming. It takes a pretty strong kin to do this and a butt load of healing potions, but the output of gold is amazing! About 1-3 bill per Sycamorte, depending on if it´s a Phantom Sycamorte (has the highest gold reward) or a normal Sycamort.

Also, there are numerous kins to collect, and some play it just because of that! To collect kins biggrin
Again, those can be found in the marketplace, by grinding and some by buying GC. But normally, those bought by GC can, sooner or later, from what I know, be found at the marketplace ^^  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:51 am
Marc Gosgosh
Darkerdemons
LotusInChains
Do you do the voting on the runway to get the chirpette bundles? They do come with a 10 pack of the 100% ally plus potions. I mean, yes, I probably have like 50 + chirpettes, and unless they create an alchemy formula that uses them, I'm just not sure what I'm going to do with them... But the FREE ally plus are super helpful!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, 100 Chirpettes -> 1 [Kindred] Chirpblob (new kin TRADEMARK) lol would totally vote for that.

Hey NorRainForest, maybe you want to check out some of the guides in the Lake Kindred Forum? Click me hard for infomation
There is a "How to play", "How to make gold", "Where do which RIGs drop", "Which kin is good"...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My current team is:
Lvl 50 Rock Puppy
Lvl 50 Shadow Grunny
Lvl 50 Strawberry Cow
Lvl 32 Nyaruma
Lvl 15 Oppossosaurus

Reserve:
Lvl 15 Sterling
Lvl 12 Lucky the Cat
Lvl 1 Grunny

@Nor if you want to, you could have that Grunny as a "second" starter (you will get one for free but they are all s**t not so good -> what a tweeeeeeeeeeest

NorRainForest

wink @NorRainForest - Check out Marc Gosgosh's fabulous post!

whee @Marc Gosgosh - I agree, the free ally plus packs are definitely helpful despite the abundance of chirpettes. Another neat thing would be if Gaia changed the kin released in the runway packs 1 - 4 times a year.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:38 pm
Darkerdemons

whee @Marc Gosgosh - I agree, the free ally plus packs are definitely helpful despite the abundance of chirpettes. Another neat thing would be if Gaia changed the kin released in the runway packs 1 - 4 times a year.

Well that would be a fine change, indeed. So it will not happen xp unless we get Lanzer at our side. ^^

Then again, before they tweaked it I got tons of eggs in Fafnir's Peak, too. And there is a recipe/formula which needs kins -> Jack's 2k16 Grab Bag.
100 Chirpettes for 1 Bag? I would take that any day mrgreen
Considering the price for that Bag 100 Chirps might be a good amount given you had to log in 800 days -> more then 2 years in a row each and every day. lol

Now the real question is...who got time for dat?

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

Medievalia2000

Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:55 pm
Madeleine Heilburg
NorRainForest

Sadly the activity in this thread has been dormant. But I am always here to help as best as I can biggrin

Thank you for being here!

Quote:
What LK is about is pretty much the same as Pokémon.

I have a deep dark secret to reveal. I'll share it with you, lol, if you promise to not tell anyone. lol I have never played Pokemon crying

Oh, well! Nothing ventured, nothing gained! I'll work up my courage and, even with your and Marc's most excellent help, I have the feeling I'm going in cold. Maybe I should check out which kins are up for grabs on the market place but I'm only 32 days old and imagine that it will be around 2020 before I can afford any kin worth it's price, lol!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:08 pm
Marc Gosgosh
Darkerdemons
LotusInChains

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My current team is:
Lvl 50 Rock Puppy
Lvl 50 Shadow Grunny
Lvl 50 Strawberry Cow
Lvl 32 Nyaruma
Lvl 15 Oppossosaurus

Reserve:
Lvl 15 Sterling
Lvl 12 Lucky the Cat
Lvl 1 Grunny

I have just entered my first runway. I haven't entered before this due to newbie wardrobe issues, I'm sure you have heard that before. xd

Thank you, DarkerDemons, and LotusInChains, for being so helpful, and thank you Marc for always being so willing to help us newbies everywhere in this guild!. Lol, you're all over this forum, aren't you? You sure do keep busy!  

Medievalia2000

Phantom

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:07 am
NorRainForest

I have a few extra kins lying around that I would be happy to send to you biggrin
Just holla at me and I´ll send whatever duplicate kins I got stashed somewhere ^^ô  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:21 am
Madeleine Heilburg
NorRainForest

I have a few extra kins lying around that I would be happy to send to you biggrin
Just holla at me and I´ll send whatever duplicate kins I got stashed somewhere ^^ô

Thank you! I'll let you know as soon as I get up the nerve to join the game. biggrin How shall I contact you? Here on this thread, or another way?  

Medievalia2000

Phantom

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:54 am
NorRainForest

I have just entered my first runway. I haven't entered before this due to newbie wardrobe issues, I'm sure you have heard that before. xd

Thank you, DarkerDemons, and LotusInChains, for being so helpful, and thank you Marc for always being so willing to help us newbies everywhere in this guild!. Lol, you're all over this forum, aren't you? You sure do keep busy!

Just entering won't do the trick, you have to vote.
I an totally understand you hesitating to enter Runway...I dont do it eiher (because I dont bother and besides, only the GC prizes are interesting.) except if the theme perfectly fit my current avi. -> like that one time "dragons" popped up as a theme. Got in 11th or 12th place...

And yes, I am all over this forum helping new Gaians whee It's what I signed up for wink Then again, even if I had not signed up as a CAP volunteer, I would have offered any spare kins. Why should they rot idle in my inventory when they could have a nice "Adventure Time!" with someone else?

And you have not played Pokemon? I judge thee heretic! twisted Seriously, why not? Did the franchise never seem interesting to you or did you never got the opportunity to do so? (I can totally understand if you dont own any handheld console [Gameboy, DS, 3DS...] and so getting into a Pokemon main game would be a bit expensive)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:43 am
Quote:
Just entering won't do the trick, you have to vote.
I an totally understand you hesitating to enter Runway...I dont do it eiher (because I dont bother and besides, only the GC prizes are interesting.) except if the theme perfectly fit my current avi. -> like that one time "dragons" popped up as a theme. Got in 11th or 12th place...

Lol, oh, I voted until I was not allowed to vote anymore! I don't know what place I came it at. Not even sure how to check that. I was pleasantly surprised though, last I checked the frontrunners had a little over 200 votes apiece and I had over 120 votes. I thought it wasn't bad for a beginner. smile

Quote:
And yes, I am all over this forum helping new Gaians whee It's what I signed up for wink Then again, even if I had not signed up as a CAP volunteer, I would have offered any spare kins. Why should they rot idle in my inventory when they could have a nice "Adventure Time!" with someone else?
Quote:

You're so generous! Thank you! Everyone in this guild is so kind. It's my fav guild.

Quote:
And you have not played Pokemon? I judge thee heretic! twisted

Yeah, I'm a born non-conformist,lol! I don't even try, it comes naturally!

Quote:
Seriously, why not? Did the franchise never seem interesting to you or did you never got the opportunity to do so? (I can totally understand if you dont own any handheld console [Gameboy, DS, 3DS...] and so getting into a Pokemon main game would be a bit expensive)

I did once own a gameboy. I was the last person on the block to have one; but, it didn't last long. My son broke his (typical) and I gave him mine. Now, lol, he played Pokemon. I didn't get farther with the gameboy than my first game, Zelda(s), what else? lol

Medievalia2000

Phantom

zazpie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:41 pm
Oh hey a thread of LK biggrin !!!

Hi everyone! I am totally loving LK for its adorable and lighthearted aesthetic - it reminds me a bit of Kirby! The art in the minigame is amazing, and it also doesn't hurt I get a bit of gold from it every now and then.

I used the Chocolate Cow from a newbie help thread to grind enough gold to buy a Pumpae, and now I'm saving up to buy a Watermeat! Or... Sakura. Or maybe I'll wait for Ambitious?

So many choices!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:30 pm
    (Moved to the Chatterbox, so it can get the attention it deserves!)

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:26 am
Small Update:

Rock Puppy, Hey Doge, Shadow Grunny, Strawberry Cow, Nyaruma and Autumn Saplynx are now all lvl 50.
Oppossosaurus, Sterling and Lucky the Cat are lvl 15.
Spring Kokeshi Doll on 5.
Somber Kokeshi Doll on 1.

Some dubs still waiting for action they will probably never see: Grunny, Kitsuko the Kitsune.

I started to collect the different ranger eggs so I can make a Castor in alchemy. Maybe it's worth it, maybe not. xd

I also try to go for a Diedrich next. If I see a cheap one on lvl 1 I will buy it for sure. mrgreen

So how is everyone else doing?

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 3:30 pm
Lake Kindred is like Gaia's Pokemon, choosing your own Pokemon for a battle. I think it is a cool Gaia game.
Happy Cinco De Mayo Weekend

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers