Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ A Rather Obscured Quest //GIVEAWA Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

turtle egg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello, nice to meet you. How do you do? Perhaps you'd like to settle down first! Here, have a seat. I'll prepare some tea for you while you get yourself comfortable. yum_tea

My writing confuses people, so I've been told. So be warned:
The strong smell of the fresh brew wafted into your nostrils and you find yourself relaxing into the sofa. Was it the herbs? Or was it the charismatic, satisfying clink of the porcelain cup delivered to the saucer, which was, in fact, so finely adorned with rose gold on the bottom; like a cleverly disguised whirlpool, waiting around for the next victim to be sucked into its unhinged grotesque jaws - a perfect matching set - that it completely overwhelmed your senses and sent you falling into complete bliss?

I'm currently questing Timeless Blood Huntress to complete my avatar. Any help would be very much appreciated! emotion_yatta

Kind Regards,
Milenorix  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1. Follow Gaia's ToS
2. Don't quote anything from the front page.
3. No drama.

That's it, folks!  

turtle egg

turtle egg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OLD QUEST:

1. Angry Electric Dino - Donated by Anonymous
2. Angry Durem Dino - Donated by filthiest frank
3. Angel Spector Shoujo - Donated by Xia Lu Lu
4. 4 billion gold - Donated by IchigoNeko23
5. Dark Triangular Beat Style - Donated by kimanhbff
6. Kumala - Donated by ?? (I'm so sorry! I forgot to copy and paste the name when I got the "You received a special gift!" message... crying Please forgive me, kind stranger...)
7. 10 billion gold - Donated by NSTG Treasurer
8. Dark Loving Sister's Tresses - Donated by me to me wink
9. Cubpuccino - Donated by Bubblehead0987654321
10. 1 billion gold - Donated by ZuessLover2012 (Trade currently pending as of 30/10/16 )
11. 1 billion gold - Donated by Lille Hjort (pending as of 19/11/16)

NEW QUEST:

Thank you, everyone!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As of 07/03/2017 [EST], I've saved up to around 10 billion after splurging on bits and pieces of demure!

Without the continuous support from the friendly community both within NSTG and outside, I would've never hit that bar. Thank you all so very much. crying  

turtle egg

turtle egg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm hosting a giveaway! Send me a trade with a title on what colour schemes you would prefer and if it's not available, please pick another. User Image

Unavailable:
1. CYMK
2. Wintermint
3. Red
4. Purple
5. Toxic
6. Seabreeze
7. Gold items (from Barton Boutique and/or gold-coloured items)
8. Items collected from levelling up kin (eg. Cereus)

Maximum trades = 2 per person
I only have limited items for most colour schemes, the rest I don't have xD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:57 pm

turtle egg

turtle egg

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:59 pm

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:03 pm

turtle egg

turtle egg

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:05 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:26 pm
Bump  

turtle egg

turtle egg

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:37 pm
OPEN  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:38 pm
Bump