Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MelodicMoonLight

Fashionable Tycoon

4,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:17 am
I am melody or Mel sometimes known as ninja bunny or hobo sheep because I'm so random I was off for a few months due to a heart break I am bisexual my old ex gf had invited me . I love to roleplay family oriented roleplays and I am still trying to learn.I love theater.piano.guitar.violins.flutes.singing.hiphop dancing.music.painting ceramics.making new friends.and being random.I love kawaii things.dark things.mythical things.and I enjoy being a diva or a princess .anime and manga are awesome I had seen about 100 in total maybe even more.I love harry potter,tvd,divergent,hunger games,vampire academy ,the originals,I am very weird and random and can be shy on a first meet basis. I also love to cosplay . my favorite colors are blue silver pink lavender sea foam green hazel gold brown black and also red. Hello kitty and Minnie mouse are my favorite cartoon icon's.I look towards to meeting new people and am glad to have been accepted to this guild so I can learn and make friends along the way  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:54 am
MelodicMoonLight
I am melody or Mel sometimes known as ninja bunny or hobo sheep because I'm so random I was off for a few months due to a heart break I am bisexual my old ex gf had invited me . I love to roleplay family oriented roleplays and I am still trying to learn.I love theater.piano.guitar.violins.flutes.singing.hiphop dancing.music.painting ceramics.making new friends.and being random.I love kawaii things.dark things.mythical things.and I enjoy being a diva or a princess .anime and manga are awesome I had seen about 100 in total maybe even more.I love harry potter,tvd,divergent,hunger games,vampire academy ,the originals,I am very weird and random and can be shy on a first meet basis. I also love to cosplay . my favorite colors are blue silver pink lavender sea foam green hazel gold brown black and also red. Hello kitty and Minnie mouse are my favorite cartoon icon's.I look towards to meeting new people and am glad to have been accepted to this guild so I can learn and make friends along the way

So nice to meet you! So tell me what "tvd" is ... I recognize most of the rest of what you wrote (although I've never actually seen an episode of the Originals, it's on the same channel as some other shows I do watch). I'm guessing Vampire Academy is about a school for vampires? Anway, welcome to our guild!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

MelodicMoonLight

Fashionable Tycoon

4,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:08 am
^^ tvd is the vampire dairies its the first prequel to the originals which is an aftermath following after the series, its mainly about a human that has to choose between two brothers and she has this long line of look alikes from different time periods her blood is sacred because an original doppelganger had a curse placed upon them which affected the entire line of the look alikes and also the original vampires sirred to them,vampire academy is amazing its about a dhampir girl who goes to an academy to train she eventually meets a guy but she's a very tough cookie she has sass and a very smart mouth she's known as the problem child to the school. The academy starts to have a few issues because she's so wild and reckless including in a few supernatural fights and a lot of cat fight it has a little bit of biting between best friends too  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:16 am
Ah that does sound like a bit of fun! Thanks! heart  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

MelodicMoonLight

Fashionable Tycoon

4,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:20 am
Anytime smile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:07 pm
Welcome to the NSTG! :D

And, I skimmed your post to JoyRose. I totally didn't recognize Vampire Academy when I read your post so it's good that you gave that little summary. I really enjoyed that series. I liked the author's style. I don't normally read many vampire books, but I borrowed the first one from a friend and had to read the whole series. xD ...And had to wait for books to be released! Grrr.
I'd say Harry Potter is my favorite book series though. c:

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

MelodicMoonLight

Fashionable Tycoon

4,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:53 pm
I read almost three books all at once of that series x'D its fun and magical and thank you so much its a pleasure in meeting you smile .  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:15 pm
Welcome to the guild! heart  

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:20 am
Welcome to the guild! I hope you´ll end up making some amazing memories and friends here biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:16 pm
Your avi is pretty! I hope you're still having fun on Gaia!  

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450

MelodicMoonLight

Fashionable Tycoon

4,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:33 pm
thank you very much smile I have been slowly learning on how to save up coins on gaia so far it has been really well I bought them one by one I try my hardest at least gaia is extremely fun and I feel like I have been blessed as soon as I came into this guild it lifted up my spirits and it gave me hope  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:08 am
Aww hello! Welcome to the guild!
Ooh which ones are your favourites out of the anime's you've seen?
Do you paint? and play the violin?  

X_wishing_well_X

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

MelodicMoonLight

Fashionable Tycoon

4,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:00 am
I paint ceramics overall I have a few good animes my most favorite are sao ,madoka magica,black butler,ouran host club, vampire knight,rosario cross vampire,heavens lost property,and angelbeats  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:38 am

Welcome to the NSTG!
It's nice to meet you emotion_kirakira

Sorry about your heartbreak T ~ T <3
I hope everything gets better emotion_yatta

Ah, I always wanted to learn Violin.
I ended up getting one but never having enough time/money to take classes.

Now I just mess with music in my spare time.
I love to sing. I'd say it's my strongest musical talent x'D

I also love Kawaii/dark I'm also crazy for Monster girls > //~// <;;
My favorite color is Purple.

Ahh I love Hello kitty <3
My Dad just got me some Hello Kitty merch as a gift.
It's a fail safe ahahaha.

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers