Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Money troubles (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Go2jail

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:05 am
Before you start drowning me in boatloads of cash, lemmie explain myself.

GRRRRR!!!!

Ok, so like the actual thing is, I feel, is that I have too much money. So like, I have my outfit, I'm satisfied and whatever, I don't need gazillions of coin things to get a decent looking avi. But now I have nothing to spend it on! Like, all the 'cool' things cost g-cash or just cash in general. And if anyone gave me g-cash, I'd just save it up and never use it. I mean seriously. Anyone got any suggestions?

Oh, and also, on a side note, does anyone know where I can change my eyes/hair? Or does that cost actual money too?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:51 am
Go2jail

GRRRRR!!!!

Ok, so like the actual thing is, I feel, is that I have too much money. So like, I have my outfit, I'm satisfied and whatever, I don't need gazillions of coin things to get a decent looking avi. But now I have nothing to spend it on! Like, all the 'cool' things cost g-cash or just cash in general. And if anyone gave me g-cash, I'd just save it up and never use it. I mean seriously. Anyone got any suggestions?

Oh, and also, on a side note, does anyone know where I can change my eyes/hair? Or does that cost actual money too?

Sadly it is how it is, your best bet is save up money and look at the Market Place. Sometimes you can find some decent things for okay cheap gold, it´s a matter of having your eyes with you, tho smile
I have managed to buy myself some nice things, and yes even things that normally cost CG, for gold instead. However GC items sold for gold are expensive. So if you want to buy some awesome things, look at the Market Place, also know as MP.

Eyes and hair are changed at Salon Durem, and yes it cost gold too.  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Go2jail

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:10 am
Madeleine Heilburg
Go2jail

GRRRRR!!!!

Sadly it is how it is, your best bet is save up money and look at the Market Place. Sometimes you can find some decent things for okay cheap gold, it´s a matter of having your eyes with you, tho smile
I have managed to buy myself some nice things, and yes even things that normally cost CG, for gold instead. However GC items sold for gold are expensive. So if you want to buy some awesome things, look at the Market Place, also know as MP.

Eyes and hair are changed at Salon Durem, and yes it cost gold too.

Ok thanks! One more thing tho; Is there like a gold to GC thing somewhere? There's a few adds/contests and what not, but they all seem to want me to pay GC  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:02 am
Go2jail

As far as I know there´s no way for you to turn GC into gold and vice versa :/  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Go2jail

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:41 pm
Madeleine Heilburg
Go2jail

As far as I know there´s no way for you to turn GC into gold and vice versa :/

Darn. Thank's anyway!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:07 pm
Go2jail

As Madeleine said, you can find a lot more item options in the marketplace (for gold) after you've had your account for 3 days.

Most people like buying new items all the time to dress with the season, or whatever. But~ there are others like you who are satisfied with their avatars and have no need for more items.
A lot of them tend to start charities with their gold and earnings. c: So they spend a lot of time chatting with users and they get their fun out of making people smile.
Or~ you can also head into the art forums and buy art of your avatar or OCs with gold. There are also other shops that will make profiles for you, etc. ...You'll most likely need a lot more gold before you can do that.
But I just thought I'd give you some examples of what you might eventually do with your gold. ^^

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Go2jail

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:02 am
sdrawkcab
Go2jail

As Madeleine said, you can find a lot more item options in the marketplace (for gold) after you've had your account for 3 days.

Most people like buying new items all the time to dress with the season, or whatever. But~ there are others like you who are satisfied with their avatars and have no need for more items.
A lot of them tend to start charities with their gold and earnings. c: So they spend a lot of time chatting with users and they get their fun out of making people smile.
Or~ you can also head into the art forums and buy art of your avatar or OCs with gold. There are also other shops that will make profiles for you, etc. ...You'll most likely need a lot more gold before you can do that.
But I just thought I'd give you some examples of what you might eventually do with your gold. ^^

Oh ok that's cool! I thought there would be something like that in a place like this. Thanks  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games