Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The Land of Kankyo [O] [All] [I-A] [S] (Accepting)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Author: Shadowstream-chan
Inspiration: an Old RP called 'The Scarecrow', Sword Art Online, Kamisama Gakuen @ Armeria
Level:Semi-Literate to Literate (5-7 paragraphs)
Tags: Multi-Crossover; Games, Movies, Anime, Mangas, TV, Books, etc.
Current Status: Accepting
Theme: Kankyo
Goddess of Death
Goddess of Rebirth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:44 am
User Image

Everyone has always had the curiosity to see the world that they are not able to see. Another world where everything is foreign to them, in which they are not familiar with...to either heighten their interests; whether it be an escape or not. One such world is a world which seems to have come out of a fantasy book, but it is not what it seems.

An old tale from that world is of two goddesses who were biological sisters. One of them was the goddess of rebirth while the other one was of death. A small single dispute ended up becoming an all-time war onto the world that had millions and millions of people die from their violent attacks, and the constant rebirths and deaths that they were tortured with just to create more bloodshed. It was a long 10 year war that ended up with 65% of the residence dead, and with no good fighter living, it would end right?

Wrong.

Despite the goddess of rebirth hiding in the darkness, the goddess of death wants to win a war that they had started. Now the goddess of death is recruiting people from different dimensions who share the same bloodshed and desire for battle to continue fighting the goddess of rebirth. The rebirth goddess was terrified so she too is recruiting people to be in her armies, but she is recruiting people with good hearts and will protect the remaining people of the world she had created.

This is where you come in, the characters. Heroes, Heroines, and Villains have appeared within the dark world, no one knows how they got here but they cannot leave, it seems they can only return home if they unleash the temple's power (Goddess of Rebirth) or kill of the Goddess of Rebirth's plan (Goddess of Death) before their way home will be revealed. The question is can you survive the onslaught of the war and get to go home? Or will you join the warriors buried with the dirt by the bloody war?

User Image

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:48 am
User ImageȾhe Ɍules
Follow Guild rules and Gaia TOS! If anything is disobeyed then I will report it.
I go by the "three strike method". You have three chances. If you are seen disobeying major rules then you will receive a strike.
No godmodding! Don't control ANY characters other than your own, unless given permission. I will let you know if you are doing something unjustly and will ask you to fix it.
Proper punctuation and grammar are a MUST! Use "" for speech, and '' or italics for thought. DO NOT use ** for actions.
ஐ No spamming!
All profiles must be PMed to me. If they are posted here I'll PM you about it and delete the post. Title the PM the Character you wish to take or reserve. They have to be a character from a series (like Mario, Sonic, Snake...ones who are created by someone else), One OC per person! What I mean by OC? It is an original character that YOU have created (like Zak the Houndoom, he is an OC). Otherwise, you can have as many characters as you want, as long as they are not OC's.
I am having this RP in multiple guilds, so do tell me which guild you saw the RP from. This just helps so I don't go 'which guild did you see this in'
Keep swearing to a minimum! Make your point clear. Keep it clean and easy to understand!
Romance is GREATLY encouraged! Make it lovey-dovey, dramatic, complicated, love triangle, love octagon, or something else! Just, make it nice and romantic.
This is a semi-lit to literate thread.
Absolutely NO text talk! I will not accept it! I h8 it whn ppl tlk lk dis. Not evry1 can undrstnd dis. Spell out your words and numbers!
If you are unable to participate in the roleplay any longer then PLEASE let me know about it. We will find some way to replace your character. If you are going away for a while then also let me know so I don't mistake you for leaving permanently.
Post frequently! Please have at least five-ish posts per week. Up above, I explained what to do if you were unable to post. I don't want to mistake you for a quitter!
Pretty posts are encouraged, but not required. I care about the literacy and the ability to post paragraphs. What I mean by pretty posts is using the picture, name of your character, color of words, quotes, lyrics, etc.
I am the 'Goddess'. I have the ability to change these rules and if I ask you something then you should listen!
ஐ One OC per person! I thought I put it here again to remind you
Have a great time! Let's try and have a great time! Try not to argue with other users (unless it's character conflict)! Let's keep this a clean and happy environment for everyone!
Any character is accepted: Disney, Nintendo, Sega, Pixar, Dreamworks, TV Shows, Anime, Manga, etc.
I have the right to change any of the rules.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:53 am
[size=10][color=darkblue][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Series/Game/Movie:[/b]
[b]Race[/b]:
[b]Weapons:[/b] (max 3)
[b]Job:[/b]
[b]Likes: (at least 3)[/b]
(◕o◕)
(◕o◕)
(◕o◕)
[b]Dislikes: (at least three)[/b]
(◕o◕)
(◕o◕)
(◕o◕)
[b]Fears: (At least 1)[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation[/b]
[b]Side[/b]: (Good or Evil)
[b]Aims[/b]
[b]Abilities/Powers: (Max 4)[/b] (Not applicable for humans)
[b]Pets/Companions:[/b]
[b]Crushes:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Theme:[/b]
[b]Other relevant information:[/b][/color][/size]

Profiles Thread  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:54 am
Taken Characters:

Merida Dunbroch - Brave (Disney)
Amaterasu - Okami (Capcom)
Pucca - Pucca (Jetix; Disney)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:55 am
Current Allies and Relationships

this is where a list of relationships and groups will be recorded in, basically saying who likes who and who doesn't like who. So this will remain empty.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:56 am
NPCS:

Goddess of Rebirth: The goddess has a gentle light to her, almost motherly. She wants the world to be at peace and to stop her sister from harming the world and the people that she looks over. She is summoning heroes from different worlds and dimensions to aid her in a quest to save the world from further destruction.

Goddess of Death: The goddess has a dark presence to her. She has a vengeful, angry, and manipulative spirit to her. She wants her sister to suffer and thus she wants to be the 'bread winner' of this war by summoning villains from different worlds and dimensions to help her end the Goddess of Rebirth and rule over the remaining world.

Representatives of Temples: These people are the ones who will guide the heroes to the power they need to end the war and diminish the Goddess of Death's powers.

Courage: A Warrior who has been known to protect many villages back in the days where war was just between humans, not the goddesses. His test is to see if the heroes for the Goddess have courage to face their fears.

Persistence: A mermaid who had worked hard to keep her kingdom safe from greedy fisherman. She had showed persistence to make sure her people were safe. Her test is to see if the heroes for the Goddess will work hard to prevail, even when the problem/situation seems hard.

Wisdom: A man who had studied the world, theories, and many many things that an average person would not know. A waking book, he was the reason why technology and life expectancy increased in the world. His test is to see if the heroes for the goddess will be able to make wise choices, and do the right thing despite their emotions telling them otherwise.

Love: A Princess who was deprived of it, she was forced into arranged marriage in which she had no choice. Even though her life seemed bleek, she did not blame anyone nor her children. She showed love to the kids, despite the abuse. She ended up dying from the abuse. Her test is to see if the heroes for the goddess will never falter in the darkness, despite the life pushing them toward the edge.

Loyalty: A man who remained loyal to his family even though he had many chances to leave them behind to get rich. Instead he became the person to help them survive. He did this until it literally killed him. His test is to see if the heroes of the goddess will remain loyal to her, themselves, and their friends when they have a chance to get something more.

Justice: A wolf who made sure his owner never got hurt as they traveled from one place to another. He was the one who had ended child trafficking one day, bringing justice for the family and kids that have suffered from the tortures. His test is to see if the heroes of the goddess has a strong sense of justice, wanting nothing more to save everyone for the greater good or if for greedy reasons.

Sufferance: A girl who had turned to stone after waiting for a man who would never return. A recently married girl, her husband was summoned to participate in the war. They separated at the ocean leaving the girl to sit on the rocks as the ship faded away. She had believed that he would return but she would not know that the man she loved died in war. It was said that she was so still that she turned into stone. Her test is to see if the heroes of the goddess will always have mercy on anyone and never turn away just because they vanish, basically to never give up hope.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:58 am
NOTICE!

Any character who is good will wake up in a garden where the Goddess of Rebirth resides

Any character who is bad will wake up in a cave where the Goddess of Death resides.

Hero's Goals: They are to travel from different parts of the world so that they could get to the temple's locations. They are tested to see if they are eligible to save the crumbling world. Once they do, they will get an orb that increase their power.

Villain's Goal: Your goal is to either stop the heroes, destroy the temple, or steal the orbs that the heroes worked so hard into getting. But it seems like the Goddess of Death has many ideas up her sleeve as well..so Villains, WATCH OUT!

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:58 am
Chapter List:

Chapter One: Where all the characters come in and get informed of what is going on.

Chapter Two: U//C

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:02 am
Map of Kankyo:
More details will be added later as the RP progresses

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500